Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team (27739 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Intendy: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
share the gala,share the booze.
Oyo lo wa

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Abduljohn(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
No b only one lawyer dey talk for court room? Politicians and cunny moves what ll characterize the proceeding ll be adjourment till 2019
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
ijebu2020:

My guy whc language is this.. mst u not speak general language.where are u frm??/
wait u want ME and you to start exchanging words or what? If u don't understand it some people do mind ur business
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by phemybof(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Judiciary is my main problem in fighting against kwaruption--- PMB

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:
Let's Do A Simple Calculation..
A Service Of A SAN costs at least 10 Million Naira...
Now Multiply 10M X 66 SANS
=660,000,000 Naira Just to Defend Himself...
Yet IPOB Youths Say, He Is Not Corrupt...
No Wonder IPOB Has Been Classified A Terrorist Organization..
the post is actually referring to Senate President Bukola Saraki. not Kanu.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by bluecircle470: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na SENATE account go suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by muiniz: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
As long as due process is followed before judgement is passed (good or bad) its all fine by me that is why we have a constitution. Generally money gets you good counsel or representation (Lawyers) worldwide irregardless if you guilty or not. Lets not forget a Lawyers obligation or services is to his client and will defend this client guilty or not. Cases are won not on merit but how convincing a Lawyer is in the court towards the Judge, Jury and how best this Lawyer (SAN) can twist his/her way around the evidence and law (constitution).
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Elerineye01:
Haha... 66Lawyers... Sogun laye niii... if u are indeed innocent why will u need scores of lawyer.... Afi suuru
i am not a Lawyer but i know that in law , whoever can prove a case beyond reasonable doubt wins the case. So if you have a case and don't hire a Lawyer or a good one, simply because you are innocent and your opponent proves to the court beyond reasonal doubt then you are in for whatever the consequences are
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm. Buhari was right with his words that the judiciary is his problem with his war against corruption.

Steal better money, use 10percent of the money to hire better lawyers. You're free!
an accused is innocent till proven guilty
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:

Now Multiply 10M X 66 SANS Hired By Saraki

Yet IPOB Youths Adopted Him As Their Son And Said, He Was Not Corrupt...

oga, are you sure you are alright? What has ipob got to do with the topic
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by TheAdvocate(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
ezebunafo:
66 corrupt lawyers,The judiciary is our problem in this fight against corruption.

Are yu sane? So the man should not defend himself abi?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by emi14: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
ezebunafo:
66 corrupt lawyers,The judiciary is our problem in this fight against corruption.
they are corrupt because they are defending their client?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by busomma: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Let him hire the entire NBA, we could care less. Every legal turn he is making, na road block dey wait for am. Saraki must've been shitting rocks lately. If he were to be as smart as I thought, he would've secretly negotiated with the government to forfeit the illegally acquired properties, returned stolen funds & pay some fine so he could be let off the hook. But by wasting government's time & resources, he has dug deeper hole for himself while the lawyers smile all the way to the bank. FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by funnynation(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Nah Tallesty be this nah.

Nwa ibagwa-aka.grin
osheeeee baddest.... Kee way gi?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by emi14: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=emi14 post=43686058][/quote].....You decided to navigate Saraki's issues to IPOB to justified your tribalistic madness. Triblism is in your blood.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
herbie27:
By hiring 66 lawyers shows his guilty as charged.

"A clear conscious fears no accusation".

This shows hw desperate he is 2 retain his senate presidency.
lol, a clear conscience fears no accusation no be when you can't give a strong argument in court
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
vigasimple:

The world unfortunately is a battle zone. You may not like Saraki but it was clearly that he was been persecuted because be became the Senate President against the wished of people like Tinubu.

So, my brother, in answer to your question, the world is a battle ground and Saraki is entitled rightly so to bring whatever amount of lawyers to defend him even though it appears excessive.
God Bless you, you seem to be the only person who understands where this case is coming from and where it is going. At the end of the day , i think Saraki will have a closed door meeting with Buhari and APC chieftains that's if it hasn't taken place already and they are just fooling Nigerians
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by ijebu2020: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
ebubemicky:
wait u want ME and you to start exchanging words or what? If u don't understand it some people do mind ur business

Aaaa me exchange words with you? what for you think everyone comes here for nonsense.Listen once you posted or writes on NL it becomes peoples business for those who have eyes and can read. Who are you for me to exchanGE wordS with you? I bet you must be one of those kids and underages in NL.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by rusher14: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atlantian:
Many people do not know that Saraki is being tried for False Assets Declaration of 2013, 13years ago.

Someone should please help me explain why a stupid president will leave present economic suffering of Nigerians who are punished by harsh sun by nature, and hellish bites from Mosquitoes from the darkness that is created by non-availability of petrol for the teaming masses to buy and concentrate in prosecuting Saraki for wrong assets declaration of 13yrs ago when he was governor.

Is Buhari not very stupid to ignore our suffering ? The Idiot called Buhari has forgotten that he himself has not declared his assets. His wife owns a massage bar with make-up salon but wears a 10 million naira wrist-watch, if Buhari is poor as he opines, then his wife must be giving people blow jobs happy ending in the massage bar to make such money.

Whoever voted APC MUST continue to suffer the change they have brought. Una never shee chumching.

Saraki has been shielded by every successive government.

He has committed the 11th commandment. He has been caught.

The good people of Kwara State deserve justice.

The Law must not permit such impunity and malfeasance without coming down hard on such a person.

Salisu Buhari became speaker of the House and has gone into political oblivion for forging school records.

There's a price that must be paid by evildoers and justice is the collector.

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Atlantian: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
rusher14:

Saraki has been shielded by every successive government.

He has committed the 11th commandment. He has been caught.

The good people of Kwara State deserve justice.

The Law must not permit such impunity and malfeasance without coming down hard on such a person.

Salisu Buhari became speaker of the House and has gone into political oblivion for forging school records.

There's a price that must be paid by evildoers and justice is the collector.

I am happy you have black market fuel in your generator today.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by rusher14: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Atlantian:

I am happy you have black market fuel in your generator today.

Some of us do much better than that.

We worry about those that do not have anything.

People do not need generators. People need electricity.

People like you cannot see the connection between looting state funds, having a code of conduct bureau, and a justice system.

Take a seat and learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Fury007: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is a classic case of corruption ganging up to fight back! Gang of corrupt law makers and lawyers!!

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Gassa007: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:

I guess it was your father that classified IPOB as a terrorist organization. I don't care if any mod ban me,ban me and I will open more accounts to teach sense into some lunatics
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by oostin: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:

haba my guy they said 66 lawyers not 66 SANs, everyone knows that not every lawyer is a Senior Advocate.

Besides the caption is really misleading, anyone with a little knowledge of how the court system works knows that the fact that 66 lawyers appeared in court doesn't mean that they were all hired by Saraki.

He hired 6 SANs and they simply brought all the lawyers in their respective offices to court
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
gcof:
lol, a clear conscience fears no accusation no be when you can't give a strong argument in court
And you think 2 or 5 SANS can't give a gud argument in his favor?.

66 is uncall for.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
herbie27:
And you think 2 or 5 SANS can't give a gud argument in his favor?.

66 is uncall for.
if that can give the court a good argument then there is no problem
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by smartmoses(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Buhari watch and see,u Will lost de fight
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
gcof:
if that can give the court a good argument then there is no problem
my brother there is already a problem.

Who does he want to intimidate wit his 66 lawyers?.

Is only in nigeria dat u see things like dis

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by gcof(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
herbie27:
my brother there is already a problem.
Who does he want to intimidate wit his 66 lawyers?.
Is only in nigeria dat u see things like dis
honestly, i do not believe a Nigerian court can be intimidated.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by holusormi(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Baddest!!! ...... He's not going to jail and we all know that , God bless Saraki grin grin grin
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team by Amanwulu1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
ezebunafo:
if defending one accused of corruptn is tantamount to being corrupt, what'll u make of one who told us Abacha was not corrupt bc he served in his govt? U children should start using ur head to knw dat even govt sometimes provide lawyers 4 condemned criminals who can't afford dem jst to ensure he's given a fair defense. Let saraki spend his more cos he can afford it jst as buhari can afford oversea studies 4 his children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.