Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider (27741 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Sacks Uduak Udo-Inyang, Commissioner For Agriculture / Pastor Nsikanabasi Ese Accuses Ephraim Inyang Of Embezzling N200m Christmas Fund / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Angelanest: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
It was all emotional moment earlier today when the Commissioner for Works, Akwa Ibom State, Mr Ephraim Inyang-Eyen, changed the story of one Michael Jacob Etim, a native of Obotim in Nsit Ibom Local Government Area. The 23 year-old Michael, who told the Commissioner that he lost his father when he was still a toddler, was one of the spectators during the demolition exercise of paid structures on the Uyo-Etinan Road.

On how he spotted the 23 year old, the Commissioner said, he noticed "a very young boy on a motorcycle and decided to approach him".

During a conversation, Michael revealed that he started riding the Motorcycle since two years ago to feed his family of five, excluding his mother, and has been making returns of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) weekly to the owner of the 'okada'; one Peter Ubong.

The emotion-soaked Commissioner, who told Michael that it was precarious to ride bike at his age, asked him to request anything that would better his life apart from the "okada business".

"I have always wanted to own a provision shop, Sir. Please, if that would not be too much, kindly do that for me", said Michael.

However, Michael's request was upheld and that is how his dream became reality today through a man he has never met or known before.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/commissioner-ephraim-inyang-helps-23-year-old-okada-rider-in-akwa-ibom.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by NwaAmaikpe: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

Nonsense

Every supposed good deed by a politician has an undertone sinister motive.

I just hope he has not stolen this boy's destiny.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Spylord48: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
God Don finally pick his calls. He is lucky sha.Kudos to the commissioner, at least he isn't wicked like the yeye fowl that gave five able bodied youth 1 motorcycle to go and fight with the last man standing becoming the owner of the motorcycle

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Penalty82(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did he say provision store?.
O! boy the elders may banish you for this kindergarten request.

12 Likes

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by ubongoton(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
I stop reading the post when i saw EXCLUDING HIS MOTHER,BUT I ASK MYSELF ONE QUESTION,,,SHOULD HE PUT THE BLAME OF HIS SUFFERING AS AN ORPHAN TO THAT WOMAN THAT HE WILL FAILED TO FEED HER?
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Pray(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Make i see the shop before i comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Holyfield1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Analysis of Nigeria Politics

Politicians steal 100m

Give 0.00001% just One million

And they are hailed by the jobless youths on the social media

Radarada undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by shimmer19(f): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
wink wink
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by PMBtill2023: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
GOD has many ways of picking calls,when it is your time no story!

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
see reasoning, lol

Augustap
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Prime101: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
OMG see lie for Africa that man 23 year old ? I cry

16 Likes

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Flexherbal(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good.

This is the boy's set time.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Xanth01: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
thieves...

In freshly drycleaned shirts...

Thieves...
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Artistree: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
ubongoton:
I stop reading the post when i saw EXCLUDING HIS MOTHER,BUT I ASK MYSELF ONE QUESTION,,,SHOULD HE PUT THE BLAME OF HIS SUFFERING AS AN ORPHAN TO THAT WOMAN THAT HE WILL FAILED TO FEED HER?
Please what language is this?

13 Likes

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by tiswell(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mr inyang has proven to be competent in various capacity from the era of Obong Godswill Akpabio....more blessings fall on you sire!
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by LadySarah: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
He was there at the right time.may we not be missing when our help comes. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Dgunnerz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
I would have asked to be his P.A on a 360k per month salary grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by tiswell(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Artistree:
Please what language is this?
swahilismiley
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by juniorboy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wow! That's so thoughtful of the commissioner
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Spaxon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
BAD MARKET FOR VILLAGE PEOPLE
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Artistree: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
tiswell:
swahilismiley
Lol...
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by bewla(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
t
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Mznaett: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not ruling out the possibility of stress/poverty but this guy 23? undecided If I hear say I senior this guy?

4 Likes

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
The boys destiny has been stolen cry
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Mznaett: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I would have asked to be his P.A on a 360k per month salary grin grin grin

The guy head no carry am go that way grin
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by wellmax(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
23 year old, has a family of five
Well I hope they are his siblings and not children

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by veacea: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
God don pick up his call
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Deo1986(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akwa ibom people and small reasoning, asking for odinary shop. anyway half bread is better than chin chin.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by Boyooosa(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense

Every supposed good deed by a politician has an undertone sinister motive.

I just hope he has not stolen this boy's destiny.
Why are you always bittered? Tell us biko.
Re: Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider by hobat4cash(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
A nice gesture, let others take a cue from this. Give back to the people no matter how small. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Saves N463M On 30 Reconditioned Vehicles (Photos) / Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.