Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday (6145 Views)

Etisalat Online Assessment Test / Information About Upcoming Talent Hunt Reality Show 2013 / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by noblem: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2009
please i have been invited for A.P. Moller Maersk assessment test on Tuesday in their Lagos office, i sincerely need some help about the text and every other relevant information. please somebody help me out.i will leave for lagos on monday so i will need swift replies please. thank you.help your brother.
Re: About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by Rooneyboy(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2009
I would really advice u not to waste ur time coming 4 maersk test.They would give u 100 questions to answer in 20minutes.But if u insist,all D best.Give us d gist when u r done.As 4 me,i regretted leaving my house (within lagos).
Re: About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by kem4lyfe: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
@post

Please do not be discouraged, I have written the test once and even had to cause to write a 2nd time and i passed, go for the test pray and belive in God cause what has been destined for you will never pass u.

( I even missed the date of the 2nd test due to an accident and i was called again for another date).

The test is usually divided into 2, 50 ques each and you have 12mins to answer each one, pls do not fill anyone u dont no and dont panic, they are just simple questions.
Re: About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by sun40: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
Infact the company is somehow,I have written test with the company and passed since feb. and almost 100% who were called for interview passed and since then,we have not heard from them.I believe there is under G
Re: About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by kem4lyfe: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
My dear you just wrote exam dis yr u dey talk, it took seven months before i was called for the 2nd test and when i missed that additional 3months before they called again.

So you see water wey you go drink no go pass you, in everything just believe and pray
Re: About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by noblem: 12:53am On Jul 23, 2009
well, thank you all for your replies.i have written the test and it was okay.24 mins for 100 questions.tough but okay.hope to hear from them soonest.
Re: About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday by xtanburg: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Noblem.. Wat were the questions like?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook And My Own Way Of Making Money From It In Nigeria. (Beware!) / Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) / First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.