Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout (45385 Views)

FG Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Sales Of Free Dates / FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout, Blames Gas Shortage and Vandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by masseratti: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Apart from the unacceptable apology from the government,why should a special adviser to a minister be issuing press release?is the minister for informatipn that busy to give info to Nigerians?every one of them have special adviser/assistance,eben a special adviser has a special adviser.what a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by emwhyz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
BedLam:
Some zombies will come here and tell us "this is what a responsible govt does". Na apology I wan take charge phone ?

Thought u should be rational, what of your brothers that are making power supply to be difficult? #SayNotoVandalism
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
Same ol' story

You no longer on the change train?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by anonimi: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
masseratti:
Apart from the unacceptable apology from the government,why should a special adviser to a minister be issuing press release?is the minister for informatipn that busy to give info to Nigerians?every one of them have special adviser/assistance,eben a special adviser has a special adviser.what a country.

Yet when it comes to their FAILED promises they tell us-

- empty treasury.
- PDP looted all in 16 years.
- no budget.

Bloody useless HYPOCRITES.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by LordVoldemort(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dharniel:
it is now a bit comforting that the federal government has duly apologised for their inability to live up to their promise as regarding the power sector, but my plea now is for there to be a general sensitisation to all PHCN field workers as concerning their irrational behaviour towards their job.
it can be very annoying when you see a PHCN official threatening to cut off my power supply from the main cable just because I haven't paid for just a month. threatening me like he is unaware of the nationwide black out, like he is not even a Nigerian. I'm just saying this because the next headline you will all see next on NL will be "PHCN official stabbed by an angry Nigerian over electricity hassle"...
I've said my bit.

If you can do the time please commit the crime

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by Ephemmm: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

While Jonathan laid the basis for this power sector growth our liar,liar pretender SCAMMED us on his terrorists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445608_now_jpeg4e80cadb04809833dd7e1003c3001787

How does this eraze the fact that BH you mentioned was one of the legacies left behind for Buhari by GEJ?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
engrkenny:

You no longer on the change train?
Doesn't mean i'm blind
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by ATERI(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Somebody needs to resign after apologising.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by talktonase(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lovexme:
[size=30pt]Shove the apology down your asses and give us light now![/size] angry
make them keep the apology for aisha wardrope i am enjoying NESCO i dont know what power outage means...
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by ceejay80s(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
They said it will be ok by weekend, I never see improvement o, tomorrow is saturday "weekend"
I smell lies
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by BedLam: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
emwhyz:

Thought u should be rational, what of your brothers that are making power supply to be difficult? #SayNotoVandalism
mumu there was vandalism during the last admin. It was never like this. You just confirmed your zombiec status by quoting me.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by 1Dray(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
nagoma:

Resorting to sabotage the government and incite the populace - another PDP gimmick or is it corruption fighting back?

Lol... Some zombies ain't even ashame

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by ceejay80s(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
basty:
God will punish people that are making Nigeria ungovernable
One or two of these people have families or extended families its affecting, they just don't care,
Death penalty to saboteurs and u will see if naija won't change
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by 1Dray(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
Same ol' story
Lol... Like seriously? Wailing form don finish o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by anonimi: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by masseratti: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Yet when it comes to their FAILED promises they tell us-

- empty treasury.
- PDP looted all in 16 years.
- no budget.

Bloody useless HYPOCRITES.
to be honest i cant hold them to account on their promises,its just too early,it took obama 3yrs to get obamacare,they wont be able to.do somethings immediately but to secure the pipelines they should take it as serious as boko haram issue,someone was killed in ilupeju today all because of fuel.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by kurt09(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ok

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by anonimi: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
nagoma:
Resorting to sabotage the government and incite the populace - another PDP gimmick or is it corruption fighting back?

Was that what Buhari was doing with his public sympathy for Boko Haram terrorists- sabotage our government and incite the populace

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by uboma(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladyF:
They can shove their apologies up their asses, who apology help? angry

I love [size=15pt]Davide470[/size] kiss kiss kiss

Wow!

Where is Davide470 when he is urgently needed?

Show some love to our admirable ladyF who can nolonger hide her feelings for you.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by donem: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Andyblaze:
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfn7vypMb0E&feature=youtu.be
Not that bad, nah those boys where perform back flip trip me small.
And the hood niggies been be too sharf, u for arrange solid men.
I Don give u ur first like for the video shah.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by godwin120alex: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Appology accepted but dis suffering has to stop cos dis is not d change u promised.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by Angelovic96: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
APC government of Propaganda by Propaganda and for Propaganda
GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS PARTY THAT BROUGHT WHAT I CAN EXPLAIN INTO THIS COUNTRY
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by Angelovic96: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
APC government of Propaganda by Propaganda and for Propaganda
GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS PARTY THAT BROUGHT WHAT I CAN EXPLAIN INTO THIS COUNTRY
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by masseratti: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
BedLam:
mumu there was vandalism during the last admin. It was never like this. You just confirmed your zombiec status by quoting me.
dats a grate lie,it was like this during the election,lets face this menace once and for all,i remember PDP members claiming it was APC,esp tinubu blowing up pipelines,can you say its APC members now blew up d pipeline?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by ladyF(f): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
uboma:

Wow!

Where is Davide470 when he is urgently needed?

Show some love to our admirable ladyF who can nolonger hide her feelings for you.
lol thank you! grin David, is that too much to ask? kiss
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by patrickbon(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Useless people

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by Ephemmm: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

The Boko Haram legacy was fueled by Buhari himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

Just like the people in PH are condemning the killing of people who attack military personnels last week just because they are son-of-the-land, PMB was only trying to defend incessant killing of innocent people by army during the previous administration which you people misconstrued. However, did GEJ supports BH too by calling them his brothers and by being soft on them?

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by davide470(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
uboma:

Wow!

Where is David.e470 when he is urgently needed?

Lol. Uboma, please ignore her jare.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by anonimi: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:
Just like the people in PH are condemning the killing of people who attack military personnels last week just because they are son-of-the-land, PMB was only trying to defend incessant killing of innocent people by army during the previous administration which you people misconstrued. However, did GEJ supports BH too by calling them his brothers and by being soft on them?

Please include the date of what you posted.
How can the man below be described as soft on Boko Haram?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by BedLam: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
masseratti:
dats a grate lie,it was like this during the election,lets face this menace once and for all,i remember PDP members claiming it was APC,esp tinubu blowing up pipelines,can you say its APC members now blew up d pipeline?
Your English. I'm done.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
davide470:
Lol. Uboma, please ignore her jare.

Rule 1: never ignore a Lady's feelings...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.