Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship (737 Views)

6 Types Of Relationship You Need To Experience Before You Consider Marriage / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) / My First Thread In Nairaland After 5 Years Of Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship by davido0849: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
House! U guyz ar my 2nd family, dats Y i'm running 2 u 4 advice again. I caught her cheating after 5 years of relationship(already planning our intro in JULY dis year). So painful! I'm thinking of still accepting her back based on just d fact dat she has been d only one i relied on since d past 5 years(didn't av anoda girl4rend), and i'm no longer a young guy(i'm 30 to b precise); talking of luv, i av no more luv left 4 her. When i c her, i can't help but c her as a piece trash. Even at dat, i'm thinking if i break up wit her now, where do i start frm again? How do i start building anoda relationship again at dis age? I'm also thinking If i break up now i might end up getting married 2 a complete stranger cos i hav notin less than 2 years 2 search 4 som1 else and get married. I'm completely confused! Pls advice.
Re: She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship by stevealibi: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bros wen u said age is nt on ur side' my expectations was dat ur approching ur mid or late 30's!!! Lol' I won't completely blame u 4 any decision u take ' but I wld say u shuld nt jump and marry her cos of ur age! Slow tins down abit especially in dis kinda situation' go see a therapist or a more matured married persons for advice b4 u consider any decision' cos 4 sure even after u marry her' u won't 4get d fact that u married a cheat and trust issues wld make u suspect every of her move' pls take a brk from d rlshp sort out what needs to be sorted' weight ur options extremely b4 u wld say "had I know" tnks

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship by Roseey0(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who told u you can't find and trust another within 2yrs though I don't buy that your 2yrs maximum talk.

Leave her if you think you can't forgive n forget. No need marrying someone u despise.
Re: She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Bros oo, dem point gun for your face say you must marry now? Haba

Well, a cheat will always be a cheat. Whatever happened that made her cheat on you will surely occur later and her reaction will remain the same.

By the way, whoever told you that your girlfriend has been loyal all those years deserves to be shot by a firing squad.angry
Re: She Cheated After 5 Years Of Relationship by davido0849: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
@ Stevealibi, Jeffrey & Roseey. Thanks so so much for dis advise/enlightenment. It really help boost my way of reasoning. Thanks once again, i'm grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Unveils Talk Special, N2500 Data Plan / Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu / Who Dress Better, Let My Ladies Talk Guys.( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.