Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos (43360 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kai

Nothing wey we no go see grin
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by MrHackmed1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Da Hustle is real... cool cool cool cool

*The rate at which I get banned these days menh!...e get as e be"....Diaris God anyway lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by salaboiz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
music o ja wo mo
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by ilyas26(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
To the mod that banned me! Hmmmm, come and meet me man to man in amaechi's voice
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
@ op D best way to confirm is to call d numbers at d bak of d tanker
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by asiwaju87(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Skiborobo skibo.. osssheyyyy baddest!!!
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by Richy4(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
OP, u should have mentioned the meaning of YBNL....

for me I did not know the freaking meaning until I went to google to search....
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by MNDY(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
OP, you sef suppose know say na scope! Business and patronage strategy toh bad!
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by wiZbanky(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Elchappo:
YBNL - Yoruba Boiz Nah Lagos..
itumo think twice before you post or say anything please
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin omo baba olomi
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by weselomo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
itz not water tanker, must surely be petrol tanker cos olamide have a filling station around bariga area
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by opsson(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin[img][/img]
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by opsson(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
eno easy
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by Smellymouth: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by coded06(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tocheagle:
Yahoo Business No Liquid
Yahoo boy No Laptop
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by JacksonD7: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Economy is bad so you got to hustle harder
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by Louiscutedude(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yoruba guyzz
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
GMan650:
We don't know if this is a case of a die-hard fan or the acclaimed 'Voice of the street' Baddo is now into water business(maybe water is now a hit back to back grin cheesy)

Drop your comments grin

@OP its funny, i saw dis said tanker in ikoyi 3 weeks ago and took a snap of it but d tanker ws quick as my zoom lense cldnt capture it close. I hope to post here on NL.
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tocheagle:
Yahoo Business No Liquid
grin
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by amanze15(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nigeria, "no go dull or you get slept on" cheesy grin
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by saemyth(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
;DBloood of the street
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by ccvizzle(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
grin

Pm me let's talk I base in PH.

08068847148. WhatsApp
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by iykekelvins(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Street ti take over
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by ItuExchange(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na joke or na true?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by SamiboiWhips(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Guys check this video out, cool visuals and a very funny story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by giftedheart1(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2016
How sure are we that its water that tanker is carrying? I did not trust egbon Olamide like that ooo... That tanker could be highly flammable!!! [size=8pt]How sure are we that its water that tanker is carrying? I did not trust egbon Olamide like that ooo... That tanker could be highly flammable!!!
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by GMan650(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
GMan650:
We all know survival in GOT is paramount and no man is immune to death(save Jon Snow who died and was raised & former BWB leader that died and raised several times). Here's a list of some of the main actors I think WILL make it to Season 8(emphasis on 'think):
- Jon Snow and Night King(this is the battle we've been prepping for since Season 1)
- Arya, Bran and Sansa Stark (the lone wolves are together now, they're stronger now)
- Cersei Lannister(She can't just die like dt, me believe she'll still b on the Iron throne till season 8 )
- Jaime and Tyrion Lannister (No specific reason, I jus have dt feeling)
- At least a dragon
- Danaerys (She might just make it cos of her dragons)
- Samwell Tarly
- Lady Mormont (She mustn't die now oooo, ehn ehn)
- Missandei
-Theon (the dickless guy just doesn't know how to die yet)

Those that may not make it:

- Littlefinger (I bliv he's the next main actor to die sef)
- Varys (I think he might die running from his death)
- Greyworm
- Qyburn
- Ellaria Sand

These are some of my predictions; who do you think will make it to Season 8 and who are those you think won't make it?

I got banned from the TV/Movies section for the above statement by 'u know who', he tagged the statement a 'spoiler'. Lmao cheesy grin undecided Funny, isn't it? Can someone pls explain to me how the statement above is a 'spoiler'?

Cc: Magnifico2000 TheKingIsHere BraniacX (I seem confused ) Nihilist Yonce PreacherX
Sorry for disturbing you guys
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by Magnifico2000: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
GMan650:

I got banned from the TV/Movies section for the above statement by 'u know who', he tagged the statement a 'spoiler'. Lmao cheesy grin undecided Funny, isn't it? Can someone pls explain to me how the statement above is a 'spoiler'?

Cc: Magnifico2000 TheKingIsHere BraniacX (I seem confused ) Nihilist Yonce PreacherX
That is obviously not a spoiler. You were just speculating. I can see "i think" throught every statement u made that was tagged spoiler. In also confused as that is not a spoiler to me.
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by GMan650(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Magnifico2000:

That is obviously not a spoiler. You were just speculating. I can see "i think" throught every statement u made that was tagged spoiler. In also confused as that is not a spoiler to me.

Bros, I tire ooo
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by TheKingIsHere: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
GMan650:

I got banned from the TV/Movies section for the above statement by 'u know ho', he tagged the statement a 'spoiler'. Lmao cheesy grin undecided Funny, isn't it? Can someone pls explain to me how the statement above is a 'spoiler'?

Wow. Can you imagine? So you can't comment in the GOT thread?
Re: YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos by GMan650(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Wow. Can you imagine? So you can't comment in the GOT thread?

I'm telling you. I even served a 24hour ban on NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Bobrisky Rocks Off Shoulder Mini Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.