Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video (37863 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by LatestAmebo: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
So while watching 2face Idibia's wedding anniversary surprise video, Maheeda was spotted at the restaurant. Turns out it was our very own nudist, Maheeda and her Swedish husband on a date at the same restaurant.

She looked very happy to witness the surprise 2Face gave Annie Idibia..She later posted a video with the couple...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_mz5Chonq/

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/maheeda-and-her-hubby-spotted-in-2face.html

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by LatestAmebo: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by wahles(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Okk#
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by LatestAmebo: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
wow

Good to know
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by poshestmina(f): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Is that a baby bump i'm seeing on Annie ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by publicenemy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kennitrust:
That meheeda, no make sense at all grin

I bet she make sense pass your babe.... If you have any.

Her husband no mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by soberdrunk(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
This Maheeda fine sha!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Bishop1monte(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Running of the thread
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Kennitrust(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai OP
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by burkingx(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by KingSarzy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
And xo
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by RealHaute: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Everybody go to bed before I count to three. Stubborn Nairalanders. angry

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by weedtheweeds: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
See, my take on this Tuface's anniversary is being overly hyped. Selling the motion of a blissful marriage seems far to me. I believe the happy ever after of a thing is too artificial. If they spend this much time playing love in the open air, what's then left in the marriage? i love Tuface, but i just don't see this as a thing yet. All these kind shine shine love day wash quick abeg. Make una go inside go enjoy una marriage. Tuface should be operating at a bigger level now instead of seeking cheap relevance.
I do not know Maheeda let alone her hubby.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Tazdroid(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Irrelevant celeb.... Is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by 0b10010011: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017

How come she is putting-on cloths!

Weird!

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by steric58(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Victornezzar: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
lol
G for Goat
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Tazdroid(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
burkingx:
grin
NA LIVER FAILED ME ABI? Who tish dat pesin pidgin? grin
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by DollarAngel(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maheeda wey no blow by going nak**

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Tazdroid(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
poshestmina:
Is that a baby bump i'm seeing on Annie ?
probably the aftermath of eba and egusi grin

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sleep dey worry me
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Ada9103(f): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Awwwhhh..... Sweet
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by publicenemy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
This Maheeda fine sha!!

She sabi make up
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Which kind of useless mod just keep pushing Nonsense to FP

1 Like

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by publicenemy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kennitrust:

Mumu ... Dem fence your eyes?
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by publicenemy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
Maheeda wey no blow by going nak**

She is probably Richer than your father and surely more popular than ur family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl / Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.