Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. (1301 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by kissval1388: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
hello nairalanders, let's get rid of today's stress.
Imagine, you beat this small boy. and he started crying and was like, I will go and tell me brother.
After some minutes, you saw these . what will be you reaction? lets get some funny comment.
Lols.

Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by kissval1388: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
let me spread mat and wait for hilarious comments. I know nairalanders are vewiiii funny.
lols
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by SolexxBarry(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm with u op,can I share d mat with u pls
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by PentiumPro(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
First to do no dey pain
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by skelewu404(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just go n poison urself
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Tocheagle(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
I will pick up ma phone and call a psychiatric hospital cos there are some seminaked mad pple running on d street
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by yellowbeauty(f): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
SolexxBarry:
I'm with u op,can I share d mat with u pls
make chance for me abeg
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by eyeview: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
I will just say: 'Ok,ok, so you have gone to call your brothers? Wait,let me go and call my own brothers too'. And I will run off to 'call my own brothers',but will keep running and running to call them till I get away from that village.

...You see,am not afraid,just that my brothers don't live in the village.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by kissval1388: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
in fact Barry pack your self commot for d mat. yellow beauty d mat can do for us. lols
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by sainty2k3(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
u got to know how to stay underground for a while to escape that kind beating
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by ahnie: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
MEANING:he who runs away from fight,lives to fight another day.
eyeview:
I will just say: 'Ok,ok, so you have gone to call your brothers? Wait,let me go and call my own brothers too'. And I will run off to 'call my own brothers',but will keep running and running to call them till I get away from that village.

...You see,am not afraid,just that my brothers don't live in the village.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by ajepako(f): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Boy: bros me, my teacher call me idiot and knock me for head..

Bros: oya make we go..lead us to your useless teacher..

( teacher somehwere) : writing his will and making his last statement..

grin grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by ifyan(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Live story for listeners, just dig ground and enter.
Finish no long story.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by myfantasies(f): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Omo na to run Ben Johnson ooo
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by thundafire: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
na to dy cry say dy small boy start am or call lies mohammed 2 giv u tutorials b4 dy brodas reach u or else even ur parent go ignore u giv excuse nd leave u
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by fistonati(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Entertain them with carton's of Origin and they will tell you to beat the boy very well again
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Godiloveu(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wen u don c dem approaching ur STREET, form malaria- fever.
Wen d boy point hand say na u beat am , no look him side, still dey shiver dey go...
Wen dem decide to help ur mata go hospital, just aspect odawise dem go know say u dey lie
Wen doctor wan examine u for their presence, say u wan pee...
Wen nurse take u to toilet, luk for back door escape

After one year, come back to area in a big boy style, buy beer for dem, dem go don forget.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dial 911 just to let them know that u will already be dead before they arrive therefore they shouldn't bother coming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
I will pick 5 stones n a cataport
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Plus234(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
who knows the country were picture was taken from ?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by rosebowl01(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2016
I will tell the brothers that I dey teach am how to fight wrestling.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Adonis3: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2016
so somebody cannur play with u again??shocked

myfantasies:
Omo na to run Ben Johnson ooo
what is Ben Johnson

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by horlabiyi(m): 3:17am On Mar 12, 2016
I will just prostrate and be reading psalm 23 immediately.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by LesbianBoy(m): 3:23am On Mar 12, 2016
I will simply start teasing him while using style to "dress" back...... "Ah, bomboy na wa for you o! Person no fit follow you play again" lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Ebay14(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol.. Na play i dey play na
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by kissval1388: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2016
hahahahhahahhahhahah lalasticlala Abeg we need more funny replies ooooo
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by myfantasies(f): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Adonis3:

so somebody cannur play with u again??shocked

what is Ben Johnson

#Adonis3HasSopken
Bros u see guys like dese u dey call am play

Na now i know say you hate me
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Adonis3: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros u see guys like dese u dey call am play

Na now i know say you hate me

lol

Actually Miss

The first line was in response to the thread

Meaning I was asking the boy if sumbody cannur play with him.

The second line was meant for u

Now, what is Ben Johnson again??

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by myfantasies(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Adonis3:

lol

Actually Miss

The first line was in response to the thread

Meaning I was asking the boy if sumbody cannur play with him.

The second line was meant for u

Now, what is Ben Johnson again??

#Adonis3HasSopken
Ben Johnson is a Jamaican born sprinter
Re: Caption This Hilarious Picture And Drop You Own Answer. by Adonis3: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
myfantasies:
Ben Johnson is a Jamaican born sprinter

lol... Okay

Had something else in mindgrin

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Mtn-n50bn Fine Buhari Minister Opened Secret Bank Account To Divert Fund-senate / BREAKING NEWS: INEC Has Suspended The Re-run Election In 4 Lga's River State / Caption This Picx. The Only Traffic Light That Nigerians Can Obey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.