Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads (29353 Views)

NNPC Appoints Garba-Deen Mohammed As Spokesperson / NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, Reduces Top Management Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by GenOrumov: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
PRYCE:
I thought The Senate Halted this move and Kachikwu denied unbundling NNPC?

This government's not straightforward at all!
Which senate!

Those ones that just always like to talk so as to appear they are working.

The decision by government is in the best interest of the nation. Any business that declares losses like NNPC always did in the past would have been shutdown. Restructuring is the best way forward.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Manred0(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
That's very good,slowly slowly we gona get there. cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Ibukun003(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dafe Sejebor - Former MD of IDSL.
I think so.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by thefakestan: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
NNPC we moving forward!

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by BIGERBOY1: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
There will b initial hiccups but in d long run it will b for d better.
No wonder krpc is asking us to paycash for loading/lifting instead of the hitherto credit
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by seedsower(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ahmed Faruk If I hear piam
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by sage2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
It looks like IPOB carry second o. Name chekers, where are thou?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Progressive01(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
For those who always rent the air with screams of marginalisation, I wanna ask- why are we seeing only names from some specific tribes on that list?? Why aren't other tribes, like mine for instance, included in the list, or aren't we Nigerians

I never stop wondering what this country would look like if every tribe that feels they aren't represented at the federal level rise up in protest of government's attitude towards their "plight".

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by AdeniyiA(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adesiji77:
Name-checking mode activated cheesy cool
Better activate competency mode check instead...
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by kay29000(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Progressive01:
For those who always rent the air with screams of marginalisation, I wanna ask- why are we seeing only names from some specific tribes on that list?? Why aren't other tribes, like mine for instance, included in the list, or aren't we Nigerians

I never stop wondering what this country would look like if every tribe that feels they aren't represented at the federal level rise up in protest of government's attitude towards their "plight".

Thank you o!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by sage2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Okay, name checkers, here is the final result.

Hausa-Fulani: 22 points.
Igbo: 11 points.
Minorities: 11 points.
Yoruba: 10 points.
A fair North-South balance if you ask me.
Thank you and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by dklex(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dahveydson:
Major tribes. Ably represented. Nice.

But watch, people will still wail about Northernisation or yorubanisation agenda.

U suppose to know some people are Born to wail, is life, and is in their blood. even if Jesus christ become Nigerian president tomm.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by GoldEnyong(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
So none of my brothers is Akwa Ibom could make the list?.. ado OK.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by mountainvolcano: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
lets see the direction of this gvt. please the hell called nija is becoming too hot. if the policy direction is not favourable then hell will be multiplied by2

1 Like

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Sweetlemon(f): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
GoldEnyong:
So none of my brothers is Akwa Ibom could make the list?.. ado OK.

Na so we see am o!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Fadekebisola(f): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Na so we see am o!
Lol.
na tonyebarcanista cause am....he's a pdp supporter

nice one....let the most important tribes Hausa, Igbo and my tribe Yoruba gather and suck the foolish minority oil.....e don be for una south-south

but wait ooo....there is nothing like south south in geography rather the south east could be representing u minorities...!
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Igbos everywhere on the list (sic)
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Adesiji77: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
AdeniyiA:

Better activate competency mode check instead...

grin grin

Competency mode is always "on".

In case you don't know, competence alone is not enough.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by farem: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Progressive01:

Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by mamaafrik(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
I saw a babatunde bakare,na dat of latter rain?,I see petrochemical and power industry recuperating v.soon
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by farem: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
emekamigo:
Igbos everywhere on the list (sic)
What are you trying to say? That non-Nigerians are included?
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by spafu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Northern Agenda.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Gamesmart: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
dustydee:

GGMs Strategy & Execution (Supporting the GEDs/COOs)
Downstream – Surajdeen Afolabi

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://tekedia.com/54041/ibe-kachikwu-suspends-surajdeen-afolabi-over-fraudulent-nnpc-erp-project/

Ibe Kachikwu Suspends Surajdeen Afolabi Over Fraudulent NNPC ERP Project

It was exposed few days ago that some crooked officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, stole billions of naira via an enterprise resource solution meant for accountability. Quickly, this week, Ibe Kachukwu, GMD/CEO of the corporation on Thursday took action and suspended the official at the centre of the scandal indefinitely.

Sources that spoke to Premium Times said the recently appointed Group General Manager, SAP/IT Department, Surajdeen Afolabi, whose unit is in charge of the controversial SAP project, was asked to immediately proceed on indefinite suspension.

Mr. Afolabi had been in charge of the project since 2007 when it was originally conceived as a plank of the then Olusegun Obasanjo administration’s reform agenda in the oil and gas industry.

This suspension will enable NNPC to review the project. It is possible more heads will roll over this project.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Gamesmart: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
So despite all of IPOB's noise of marginalisation, the SE has by far the highest number of appointments in NNPC?

I am not surprised they are making noise. They are just offended Igbos that have achieved and useful are doing well in Nigeria, while the few useless ones are making noise.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by jude90(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
still dominated by Hausa and Yoruba people just few Igbo people, this is the only reason Nigeria can never move forward as a country.Igbo people are pace setters any where they lead.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by oxygen247(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kachikwu should swear by Amadioha and songo that the list was compiled according to merit and competence.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
They don't believe what they are seeing and reading as far as the List is concerned!

They are like..... Chai! We won't be able to curse PMB, North and Yoruba respectively for on Post!
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by Sunky200: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
unlike some people any decision and actions to better their services is ok with the me
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Progressive01:

Did your tribe fought for our independence? If yes, please give names or shut up.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by DamieJos(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
All I see is northernization of NNPC. Same disease since 1960s. We seems not to be learning.
Re: NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads by ajealadick(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
victorels:
I only cheched the names to see if people from the IPOB region were ........ you know.

Do ipob have anu drop of oil in that region?

We should be checking if Niger delta is properly represented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo / Chikwe Udensi Assists Accident Victims In Ohafia (Photos) / June 12: Agba Jalingo arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.