Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos (55202 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by realman2020: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2016
D supposed virgins dt re motivating them to fight and die must be dirty BH too.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by mandax: 12:53am On Mar 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I knew IPod and boko has something I common

It depends on how intelligent you are.

Twelve northern Nigeria states adopted the use of sharia criminal codes that include stoning women to death for adultery, death punishment for apostacy, chopping off fingers of thieves etc.

Shortly after, Boko Haram emerged in the north, and has consistently told you that it's fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes.

Do you even know that the difference between the twelve northern states that adopted sharia criminal codes and Boko Haram that's fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes is like difference between six and half-a-dozen.

In the southeast, millions of people clamour for secession. You daytime Ipob as if it's a criminal name for you - because parasites in Nigeria who see Nigeria as indivisible believe so.

So what are you killing secessionist Nigerian groups for? Are you not killing for the interests of only a minority that may include you; a tiny minority hiding under one sovereign Nigeria only for their own financial interests.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Roses1(f): 1:19am On Mar 12, 2016
weldone soldiers
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2016
kingzizzy:
This picture looks a bit strange. This is not the usual dressing of Boko haram, but that is not to say it is not them.

lalasticlala, please reveal this persons identity to the cops.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Danielolobayo: 1:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Animals on uniform
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by babadem2much(m): 2:19am On Mar 12, 2016
CastedDude:
so u mean say; no be like this una dey dress?

Kai! you get bad mouth I swear grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by kuuljay(m): 2:42am On Mar 12, 2016
The pictures will only be disturbing to their eastern sympathisers. Watch them call this lies and propaganda grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by kuuljay(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2016
mandax:
Nigeria the only country in the world that uses its oil revenues to buy arms to kill off its citizens. Then displays the corpses in the open. Because the leaders of Nigeria place no value on the people they lead.

Boko Haram is fighting for a separate country governed with sharia criminal codes in the far north of Nigeria.
Nigeria kills them.

Biafra people are struggling for a separate country in the east of Nigeria, a country that shall be governed according to their own Christianity values.
Nigeria kills them.

On whose behalf is Nigeria's leadership killing all these citizens?

Answer: on behalf of a small minority who have access to the country's treasury.

After all, the most basic infrastructures like electricity, pipe borne water, railway, etc, are hardly in existence in Nigeria, despite the fifty years of huge earnings from crude oil by Nigeria's leaders.

Question:
Why can't these leaders allow a referendum to determine what the populace want about one Nigeria?
you see? Boko haram and IPOB are beginning to show their romance publicly

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by tico1212(m): 2:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Dem no dey finish?
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nwekeemmanuel: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Hood work for people that led their life for us. May God be with them.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by onyipetersblog(f): 3:07am On Mar 12, 2016
good job guys
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 3:36am On Mar 12, 2016
CastedDude:
so u mean say; no be like this una dey dress?
Gbam! Hitting the nail on the head. grin
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by henryhemon(m): 3:38am On Mar 12, 2016
ABUJA2020:
Great news from the NA
But how comes they are wining the war without purchasing new arms .....I smell politics

Are you the minister of defends that know when arms are purchased ?
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by henryhemon(m): 3:40am On Mar 12, 2016
mandax:
Nigeria the only country in the world that uses its oil revenues to buy arms to kill off its citizens. Then displays the corpses in the open. Because the leaders of Nigeria place no value on the people they lead.

Boko Haram is fighting for a separate country governed with sharia criminal codes in the far north of Nigeria.
Nigeria kills them.

Biafra people are struggling for a separate country in the east of Nigeria, a country that shall be governed according to their own Christianity values.
Nigeria kills them.

On whose behalf is Nigeria's leadership killing all these citizens?

Answer: on behalf of a small minority who have access to the country's treasury.

After all, the most basic infrastructures like electricity, pipe borne water, railway, etc, are hardly in existence in Nigeria, despite the fifty years of huge earnings from crude oil by Nigeria's leaders.

Question:
Why can't these leaders allow a referendum to determine what the populace want about one Nigeria?

Your usel***ness knows no boundary.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by emekarl4u: 3:52am On Mar 12, 2016
but this once look like mechanic ppl oh.......check out the coverall they are wearing,pls let they not kill innocent citizen, they should be careful when taking decision to shoot.

I rest my opinion.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by amtaken(f): 5:14am On Mar 12, 2016
My point exactly!

They hardly wear jeans. They usually have long unkept bears and they usually look dirty.

You are very smart.

kingzizzy:
This picture looks a bit strange. This is not the usual dressing of Boko haram, but that is not to say it is not them.

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by hopilo: 5:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Same picture that was posted in 2015 before elections.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by slightlyMad(f): 5:24am On Mar 12, 2016
anyone noticed a trend in their underwears? adidas? neatness

they are being sponsored and what they wear gets shipped to them, and they just got some shipment because those boxers are still new
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by slightlyMad(f): 5:26am On Mar 12, 2016
emekarl4u:
but this once look like mechanic ppl oh.......check out the coverall they are wearing,pls let they not kill innocent citizen, they should be careful when taking decision to shoot.

I rest my opinion.

they are not mechanics.
Mechanics dont dress from home all planning to be on adidas shorts.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2016
The man with beards and a blue shirt, smiling to Heaven to see beautiful virgins
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Of course by countering their extreme mundane messages with the true picture of what Islam preaches. You see, it not that hard

I'm a Muslim and I have never read or heard were the holy Quran said seeking knowledge is not good nor I have heard were the Quran/hadith said you should take innocent souls. Murder of any kind is the second biggest sin in islam. To tell you how serious Islam frown at murder, even if you accidentally kill somebody, you are requested to fast for 60 days and pay a diya
just fast and pay? what happens to those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2016
they look more like north African Arab. the northern borders should be closed down.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by applemark: 6:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Which Heaven? Itching you want to say hell, where the road is littered with Devil's harlots waiting for them, see the koko (lump) on the head of BH in orange shorts

abassmayowa24:
when they get to 'heaven'..they should ask for the virgins they are dying for...
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by applemark: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2016
I assume you provide them with Louis V or CK boxers and Dildos for pleasure when they not bombing communities ... Ode!

Love Machine:
Bokoharam don't wear jersey boxers like those shown in those pictures. These guys looked clean.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by TPAND(f): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Nigerian Army has become a shadow of itself. The administration of deceitful achievements and gallivant jaunts has passed the gut-wrenching virus of lies and propaganda into our Army.

Solider kills 5; Boko Haram kills 15. This is covered up. But when soliders discover ghost boko haram camps, they take to social media to make noisome jubilation.

Boko Haram hold no territory has supposed, but were the chibok girls. Not a single one found. Where are the fleets of pick-ups Boko haram used in destroying Gwoza, Bama, Chibok, Potiskum e.t.c. If only you watched Boko Haram recruitment videos posted to YouTube you will have an idea of what I am talking about.

The Nigerian Army is dwelling on past glory.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Good job boys... Keep it up!
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by 989900: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
So, Boko boys self dey wear wrist watch.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by 989900: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2016
TPAND:
[s]Nigerian Army has become a shadow of itself. The administration of deceitful achievements and gallivant jaunts has passed the gut-wrenching virus of lies and propaganda into our Army.

Solider kills 5; Boko Haram kills 15. This is covered up. But when soliders discover ghost boko haram camps, they take to social media to make noisome jubilation.

Boko Haram hold no territory has supposed, but were the chibok girls. Not a single one found. Where are the fleets of pick-ups Boko haram used in destroying Gwoza, Bama, Chibok, Potiskum e.t.c. If only you watched Boko Haram recruitment videos posted to YouTube you will have an idea of what I am talking about.

The Nigerian Army is dwelling on past glory.[/s]

And you know all this ^^ from the comfort of your home. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by MartinsIfeco(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Xposer:
Following reliable information on the presence of some Boko Haram terrorists, troops of 113 Battalion conducted a fighting patrol to Dunga general area on Thursday during which they discovered and destroyed a Boko Haram terrorists’ camp at Alajeri village in Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State.

In the operation, the troops killed 40 Boko Haram terrorists and captured 1 General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), 1 Rocket Propelled Grenade 7 ( RPG 7), 6 AK-47 rifles, 2 Fabrique Nationale rifles, 10 magazines, 188 rounds of 7.62mm (NATO) ammunition and 64 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition. Other items recovered by the troops included 3 mobile phones, 6 copies of Holy Quran and 20 Motorcycles.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/soldiers-kill-boko-haram-terrorists-as.html
this boko haram people no dey finish?
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by TPAND(f): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2016
989900:

And you know all this ^^ from the comfort of your home. undecided

My post was for persons who carry cerebral approach to national issues, not someone who believes everything they see and read social media.

Think, it's just common sense
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Jalinco: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2016
IPOB boys are growing in number while Boko Haram boys are dwindling in number . Is it because PDP lost the last election? Or is it a kind of Transformation Agenda?
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Faculty14(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Going through comments and is surprising to see how nobody seems to see the part of the report which says that 6COPIES of the Koran was discovered from the dead BH members
I used to think people say boko haram are not Muslim..
I remembered there was a controversial video Lst year circling the net which shows some captured BH members unable to recite the Koran and many pounced on it claiming BH and Islam are not related.
Why I'm I saying all these..the issue here is that before we can defeat BH we need to go back to the root cause of the crisis and not politicise the issue
The only way BH can be defeated or subdued is by going back to the books..Islamic cleric and high chiefs in the Muslim world should address this issue.. These guys believe that what they are doing is right and just
But its upto to the sultans and the emirs and other highly placed Islamic clerics to come outside and re address this issue
Did they Koran ask Muslims to fight non believers??
Did it call for a holy war?
Is converting of non believers done through force??
Such issues should be addressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.