Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos (55200 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by peterboro: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
I still wonder if these boko haram men are human beings?
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by kachnov(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nothing graphic bout sending some mofos to go meet their 72 virgins,happy photos if you ask me.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by idu1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingzizzy:
This picture looks a bit strange. This is not the usual dressing of Boko haram, but that is not to say it is not them.

yea
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by kentblues(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice one galant soldiers. but they shud tell us d network sim card in those phones they recovered. whether na mtn ,glo abi etisalat or wetin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
ABUJA2020:
Great news from the NA
But how comes they are wining the war without purchasing new arms .....I smell politics
hummm.. They bought armoured tankers o.. Na my front dem pass with am presumably to Maiduguri.. New ones sef.. They were so mean as we waited for dem to pass o

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by danites3: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Kill the ideology and get their sponsors. And boko haram will automatically become a thing of pass
Nigerians can talk... Pls tell us how to kill the ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by wristbangle: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
But the US commander said BH still hold territories in Nigeria and that Bubu is lying.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Their god is waiting for them with seven virgins.
tongue
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by kay29000(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Look at how dirty and hungry they look. I guess they had stopped getting their regular food and money supply.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by sirchris961(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg naija army where d 40ty boko boys u kill no b say Una manage kill 4 come here dey claim 40ty because na only 4 o dey c since anyway kodos for d one u kilall of Dem diserfe dead one by one
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by akfeas(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
I thought op said 40 boko boys, I can only see 4. Where are the remaining 36 boko boys?
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bokoharam don't wear jersey boxers like those shown in those pictures. These guys looked clean.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by fiizznation: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
danites3:
Nigerians can talk... Pls tell us how to kill the ideology.
Of course by countering their extreme mundane messages with the true picture of what Islam preaches. You see, it not that hard

I'm a Muslim and I have never read or heard were the holy Quran said seeking knowledge is not good nor I have heard were the Quran/hadith said you should take innocent souls. Murder of any kind is the second biggest sin in islam. To tell you how serious Islam frown at murder, even if you accidentally kill somebody, you are requested to fast for 60 days and pay a diya

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
CastedDude:
we need more of this...
........Gbammm! cool
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by hollywater: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
I thought zombies said earlier today that US is lying? That Boko Haram is not holding anywhere in Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by hardbody: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
akfeas:
I thought op said 40 boko boys, I can only see 4. Where are the remaining 36 boko boys?

Each is counted as ten (10)....or as in maths ...1:10

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by franzis(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Those people ain't boko haram... Might just be those herdsmen causing havoc

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by mandax: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigeria the only country in the world that uses its oil revenues to buy arms to kill off its citizens. Then displays the corpses in the open. Because the leaders of Nigeria place no value on the people they lead.

Boko Haram is fighting for a separate country governed with sharia criminal codes in the far north of Nigeria.
Nigeria kills them.

Biafra people are struggling for a separate country in the east of Nigeria, a country that shall be governed according to their own Christianity values.
Nigeria kills them.

On whose behalf is Nigeria's leadership killing all these citizens?

Answer: on behalf of a small minority who have access to the country's treasury.

After all, the most basic infrastructures like electricity, pipe borne water, railway, etc, are hardly in existence in Nigeria, despite the fifty years of huge earnings from crude oil by Nigeria's leaders.

Question:
Why can't these leaders allow a referendum to determine what the populace want about one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by haryomikun(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
iambabaG:
My biggest regret in life will forever be - not going to the NDA.
There is nothing as gratifying as serving one's country. And for the men and women that have chosen this path; my your children reap the of your labour. May they dwell in a peaceful country thanks to the effort of their parents.
May God deliver our enemies into your hands and may He continue to protect you all.

I swear.... Many people don't know how serving is. Am still a cadet in the university sha grin
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by opribo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good gracious, so we had this type of deadly mass destruction weapon in the hands of terrorist scattered all around, yet we sleep with our two eyes closed as a nation.

We are so loved in this country, these military hardware are enough yo over run an a barracks.even a state. No wonder they were able to capture territories. One of those sustained machine gun working can wipe out everybody in a community.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by henrygale(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kill dem all.
Nice one from d military.
Will love to join u guys in the military, but d politics involved in the recruitment na something else.
But den,God bless d gallant men of the military.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by talk2dmc(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Xposer:
Following reliable information on the presence of some Boko Haram terrorists, troops of 113 Battalion conducted a fighting patrol to Dunga general area on Thursday during which they discovered and destroyed a Boko Haram terrorists’ camp at Alajeri village in Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State.

In the operation, the troops killed 40 Boko Haram terrorists and captured 1 General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), 1 Rocket Propelled Grenade 7 ( RPG 7), 6 AK-47 rifles, 2 Fabrique Nationale rifles, 10 magazines, 188 rounds of 7.62mm (NATO) ammunition and 64 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition. Other items recovered by the troops included 3 mobile phones, 6 copies of Holy Quran and 20 Motorcycles.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/soldiers-kill-boko-haram-terrorists-as.html
.... God bless and fortify you guys more with his divine victory
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by mandax: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Of course by countering their extreme mundane messages with the true picture of what Islam preaches. You see, it not that hard

I'm a Muslim and I have never read or heard were the holy Quran said seeking knowledge is not good nor I have heard were the Quran/hadith said you should take innocent souls. Murder of any kind is the second biggest sin in islam. To tell you how serious Islam frown at murder, even if you accidentally kill somebody, you are requested to fast for 60 days and pay a diya

You stated above that Murder is the SECOND BIGGEST SIN IN ISLAM.

But Murder is the first biggest crime in Christianity.

Truth is that Nigeria is geographically divided between majority Muslim north and majority Christian south east. South west is mixed.

Therefore, nothing can ever make a country shared between the south east and north and south west prosper.

Because Commonly shared value systems are the bedrock of nationhood.

Mixed countries, eg, like the USA, has Christianity values that every non Christian that lives in the US must adhere to.

But in Nigeria, there are little or no common value systems for all to adhere to for peace and subsequent development to reign.

Your revelation here that Murder is the SECOND BIGGEST SIN IN ISLAM reinforces the need for Nigeria to be divided for the good of all in it.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by babyfaceafrica: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
mandax:
Nigeria the only country in the world that uses its oil revenues to buy arms to kill off its citizens. Then displays the corpses in the open. Because the leaders of Nigeria place no value on the people they lead.

Boko Haram is fighting for a separate country governed with sharia criminal codes in the far north of Nigeria.
Nigeria kills them.

Biafra people are struggling for a separate country in the east of Nigeria, a country that shall be governed according to their own Christianity values.
Nigeria kills them.

On whose behalf is Nigeria's leadership killing all these citizens?

Answer: on behalf of a small minority who have access to the country's treasury.

After all, the most basic infrastructures like electricity, pipe borne water, railway, etc, are hardly in existence in Nigeria, despite the fifty years of huge earnings from crude oil by Nigeria's leaders.

Question:
Why can't these leaders allow a referendum to determine what the populace want about one Nigeria?
I knew IPod and boko has something I common

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by justscorch: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wallahi I only came to view disturbing pictures.more please

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by ojeffo: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingzizzy:
This picture looks a bit strange. This is not the usual dressing of Boko haram, but that is not to say it is not them.

I thought abot it ...then i read ur comment.
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] I'm new here on Nairaland, I hope I will establish a fantastic friendship with you guys and ladies...
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by FarukuWadata12(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
[color=#990000][/color] I'm new here on Nairaland, I hope I will establish a fantastic friendship with you guys and ladies...
I actually love this forum
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by princefaculty(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2016
E be like say na book haram football team army kill so o coz from the pichure all of dem wear football jersey shorts and na same colour.
Waste and catch Shakau d coach alive make we fit strip am of him balls.
God bless the Nigerian army and no other uniform personnel
Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by nigeriapolitics(f): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2016
mandax:

You stated above that Murder is the SECOND BIGGEST SIN IN ISLAM.

But Murder is the first biggest crime in Christianity.

Truth is that Nigeria is geographically divided between majority Muslim north and majority Christian south east. South west is mixed.

Therefore, nothing can ever make a country shared between the south east and north and south west prosper.

Because Commonly shared value systems are the bedrock of nationhood.

Mixed countries, eg, like the USA, has Christianity values that every non Christian that lives in the US must adhere to.

But in Nigeria, there are little or no common value systems for all to adhere to for peace and subsequent development to reign.

Your revelation here that Murder is the SECOND BIGGEST SIN IN ISLAM reinforces the need for Nigeria to be divided for the good of all in it.
don't get him wrong: d biggest sin is wen u worship any oda God apart from God (allah) dat d no 1 sin bro

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Stop with the propaganda..we know Boko still get land for Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.