Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) (948 Views)

Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) by Adudavidlee(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
R&B singer and EME record label boss, Banky W recently shared these photo of himself and his brother on his Instagram page. The singer wrote; 3 shades of Wellington. @f_doubleu, @temiwelli & Yours truly. Big ups to @nanakf and Stonefish lounge in dc for an epic night. Who is most handsome among the 3? Image

Re: Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Wow! They are all handsome.
Re: Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) by cruzita(f): 5:41am On Mar 12, 2016
kiss me like the youngest ,can i get his number from anyone here
Re: Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) by lonelydora: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Them fine shaa
Re: Singer, Banky W Strikes A Pose With His Cute Brothers (photo) by lonelydora: 6:17am On Mar 12, 2016
cruzita:
kiss me like the youngest ,can i get his number from anyone here

Send an email with your details. Put your pix first on your profile.

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Christian Mother Catches Her 13-year-old Daughter Having S*x With A Dog / Checkout These Unbelievable Coincidences [photos] / ★ Toyin Aihmakhu Shows Off Her Figure In This Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.