Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase (621 Views)

UK Anti-corruption Police In Nigeria To Interrogate Oil Dealers On Diezani Loot / I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by zubbyman: 1:29am On Mar 12, 2016
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Solomon Arase, has expressed worry over reports on crime being churned out by the media reports. This, he said, is rather projecting Nigeria as the worst-off in terms of crime.

Arase said the Nigerian Police Force was not relenting on improved welfare for officers and men but why much is not being felt or heard about the on-going reforms is because of the years of decay in the sector.

“We are not saying the various crime and criminalities do not occur but the rate journalists magnify the situation in their reports not only creates fears in the minds of foreigners but give the impression that the police is not working”. Arase who was on a one day working visit to Niger State gave instances with what he described as ‘over-bloated’ reports on the Fulani cattle breeders and farmers clash in Benue State and advise media organizations to always cross-check with the police to avoid negative consequences on Nigeria. “Nigeria is not as bad as reported in crime because no society is free from crime it is just that it varies in nature and magnitude. I think it will do us more good as a country if we learn how to report crime being committed in our society to avoid scaring foreign investors.

Read more at: http://www.zubbyblog.com/nigeria-police-free-corruption-police-ig-arase/
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by saintikechi(m): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2016
I did not see where he said nigerian police men are not corrupt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by Flexherbal(m): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2016
That means we should cover the truth because of investors.
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by prisiluv(f): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Misleading topic... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by Owoloku1: 1:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Once again another false title...

Well I don't trust the Nigerian media anyways but I don't support hiding the truth to woo investors because they'll find the truth when they come to Nigeria.

And if the tribal, religious and communal clashes continue, the investors will have to leave Nigeria Leading to mass sacking of workers and increasing the rate of unemployment.

My opinion tho....
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by Standing5(m): 1:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Slip of tongue I guess. He probably meant to say corruption is free of the Nigerian police (after taming the Nigerian police).
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Lies everywhere
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by Pheals(f): 2:16am On Mar 12, 2016
What !!!!!!!!! shocked

Does guys I still saw yesterday morning , collecting from commercial drivers

Tell me lia Mohammed said this not Arase
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by ministeriallist: 2:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Pheals:
What !!!!!!!!! shocked

Does guys I still saw yesterday morning , collecting from commercial drivers

Tell me lia Mohammed said this not Arase
grin
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by kuuljay(m): 3:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Really grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by delishpot: 4:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Pkami si le, ma pkami si ta
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by OAUTemitayo: 4:34am On Mar 12, 2016
T

Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by Psylas(m): 5:15am On Mar 12, 2016
lie Muhammad's brother
Re: Nigeria Police Is Free Of Corruption – Police IG Arase by Sunky200: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Top 3 most corrupt organizations/people in Nigeria:

Nigeria Police

NLC

Nigeria Politicians

(1) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Ado-ekiti Over Anti-people Policies Of Fayose / Breaking News... / Recovery: $200bn Funds In Dubai: To Believe Or Not By Ettu Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.