Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess (1687 Views)

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed / The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by zubbyman: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Siwaju Tinubu’s wife and daughter are jumping upandan [up and down] shouting marginalization, complaining that President Muhammadu Buhari is not returning their phone calls and texting them back! Who cares?

As Nigeria toddles to her knees under the worst administration in her troubled history it is important for me to say this: Southwest politicians and their two-faced intellectual vuvuzelas put us in this pickle of a mess. They are the ones that sold Nigeria for a mess of pottage.

Read more at: http://www.zubbyblog.com/tinubus-money-power-grab-landed-nigerians-mess/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Try to figure out why your Life Is At Mess cause mine is not at mess at all..

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by Orfankwagh(m): 3:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Searching for the mess...
Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by omaguibu(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2016
The present problem of Nigeria cannot be be discussed without the inclusion of the Western World, Jega and some power hungrier south westerners. My problem is not the change of Jonathan as it was popularised then, but who they gave us as replacement. At least they had Rabiu Kwankwanso, Fmr VP Atiku, who told them GMB was an option So if you say this is not the change you expected, remember they were only out to change Jonathan which has been acomplished. Here I blame Tinubu, Amaechi, and the rest. For the those complaining, we call you wailing waillers and for you pretending, we call you pretending pretenders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by GworoChewinMaga: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Tinubu is a fool to have expected Buhari to form an all inclusive party between him and tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by diasporaman(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2016
What mess is op talking about, as for me I'm enjoying everything about Buhari. If you don't know change is a gradual process so stay focused and don't mislead people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by GworoChewinMaga: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2016
omaguibu:
The present problem of Nigeria cannot be be discussed without the inclusion of the Western World, Jega and some power hungrier south westerners. My problem is not the change of Jonathan as it was popularised then, but who they gave us as replacement. At least they had Rabiu Kwankwanso, Fmr VP Atiku, who told them GMB was an option So if you say this is not the change you expected, remember they were only out to change Jonathan which has been acomplished. Here I blame Tinubu, Amaechi, and the rest. For the those complaining, we call you wailing waillers and for you pretending, we call you pretending pretenders.

The foolishness in their calculation was that they knew Buhari was an incompetent baboon but never for once realized he was a highly sectional bigot.

The likes of tinubu thought that they could control Buhari and from there the reigns of power indirectly but how very wrong were they....

Buhari even attended church in the SW and held town hall meetings in Lagos to sway both tinubu and the ever gullible SW populace that he was reformed democrat.

If you have ever done business with a typical Hausa/Fulani man you will understand how they will feed on your perception of them being simple and ignorant to lure you into their end game. The Hausa Fulani will use your perception of him being naive and trustworthy to make you loose your guard and trust him more than you ought to all because for some foolish reason you see him as a simpleton.

I know first hand about how these people use such disadvantage perception by southerners on them to their advantage back when I was hustling in Apapa and Tincan ports.

Tinubu and co are your typical ITK and I-sabi-pass-you Yoruba men who foolishly think they are wiser. It is only a Yoruba man who when he comes across some newly found knowledge will assume foolishly that he and him only is now the wisest of all men.

This is the same mistake Awolowo made back in 1983 by supporting Buhari's coup against Shagari thinking a fulani man will overthrow his brother and hand over to a Yoruba man.

When SW finally decided to consult history and common sense then and then only will their political emancipation begin for how can we explain that the SW main party is now in power but their political frontman tinubu remains in technical opposition?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by chacoonder(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
@Op, I think you or someone else messed up your life, definitely not Jagaban. Try and do the research again.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by GworoChewinMaga: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2016
chacoonder:
@Op, I think you or someone else messed up your life, definitely not Jagaban. Try and do the research again.

Sycophant , pause and read before you rush like an agbereoe tout to defend your tin god tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by PentiumPro(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

So now it is cowardice not to relate to you my twitter handle?

I laff.

So it is cowardice if one refuses to tell you the account I use to bash your foolish gerriatic president and his drug pushing sidekick tinubu?

You people will have your authoritarian rule.

Smelly puna

GTHFOUTTA Coward.

***** as a coward, you ran to edit your comment, cowardly running from a ban. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by keyremotes(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
CPC and not APC is the party in power in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LET'S ALL WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by GworoChewinMaga: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
keyremotes:
CPC and not APC is the party in power in Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LET'S ALL WAKE UP FROM OUR SLUMBER.

ACN still dey form opposition

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by PentiumPro(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Who edited what?

Abeg shift.

Nag NL ban that I get on average every day I log in nah im be my problem?

Go wash your smelly puna before you post your slime here

Don't be a coward like Ojukwu, give me your Twitter handle
I want to go read how you've been bashing Tinubu and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by chacoonder(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Sycophant , pause and read before you rush like an agbereoe tout to defend your tin god tinubu
Ooops!!!...so much bitterness coming from frustrated and condemned wailing sect nowadays grin
Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by Adminisher: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is the stupidest, most parochial, most uneducated, most local post I have ever read on Nairaland. Complete ignorance on display of Nigeria, it's history, it's problem.

Every half educated nit wit with a tribal grudge has become a commentator on Nigeria now. Pity
Re: Tinubu’s Money And Power Grab Landed Nigerians In This Mess by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
donpress36:
Try to figure out why your Life Is At Mess cause mine is not at mess at all..

it may soon be

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: A Nigerian Develop Mobile App To Check Fuel Availability / Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State / Standing Rule: Dino Melaye Comes Down Heavily On AGF Describes Him As A Nuisance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.