Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State (1682 Views)

No Need To Fight The Herdsmen..just Do This. / Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by peteregwu(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
WHY BLAME PRESIDENT BUHARI FOR THE HERDSMEN OUTRAGEOUS KILLING IN SOME STATE
Having gone through some national news papers and on the Internet, I see and read a lot concerning the uprising of the Fulani herdsman's evil games and the blame game. Although the act of the Fulani's herdsman is despicable but, who are we to blame exactly? Is it Mr President or the Governor of the states where this mayhem is taking place? To me I don't think Mr President is to be blamed that much. I know exactly what virtually everyone of us want, that's for Mr President to make open condemnation of the act by those groups. This I know is yet to be done by PMB. And if he has done it, am yet to to be aware.
Some are even claiming the reason some of the governors are keeping mute and doing nothing is because PMB is a Fulani. If that's true should it now stop the governors for defending their states? This is uncalled for. If that is the them our some of our governors does not understand what it takes to be a governor. It means they are not their to serve the people but are their to paddle their pockets and bank account. Are they afraid of taking action because they might suffer the consequences from the hand of PMB or what are they afraid of? Many question to ask.

If I may ask, what exactly is the work of the governors we have in all these states where this inhuman killings is ongoing? Does it mean that our Constitution is against any governor taking drastic action against those causing menace in their state. So why then leveling such blame on PMB? I don't just understand this country. Some of our governors lack ideas on what to do in cases like this. All they do is to find who to blame . The governors are the chief security officers of their respective states why are they folding their hands and allowing this evil to escalate. If the governors are quiet in their state and allow the indigenous people of their respective states to suffer in the hands of strangers who are bent on occupying their lands, what then do they want the lame man to do?

Our governors should rise and take action over what is happening before the herdsmen ends up in becoming another boko haram. If things like this is taking place in our state and nothing is being done then, every other nation or terrorist group will see us as a weak nation that can do nothing in the face of trouble like this. We should also understand that some of this terrorist group are always looking for every slightest opportunity to occupy any state or nation because they as well does not have rest and are looking for save havens to perpetrate their evil act which is what they know how to do best. Our governors should just stop putting everything on the head of PMB, they as well should start working towards ensuring stability and peace in their respective states, that's why they were made governors. They have all the military, police and other security agency at their disposal, why then waiting for PMB?

Please don't allow any blame game and get to work.

God help us in this country Nigeria.

http://pegikrol..com.ng/2016/04/why-blame-president-buhari-for-herdsmen.html?m=1
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Uchan4u(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
All blame should be on the President, firstly his body language has encouraged his brothers to continue the onslaught. secondly he is in charge of all the security outfits in the country. thirdly he has disarmed all the state sponsored vigilante groups. Although I expect the governors of these states to be vocal. They should speak out for their subjects, place demand for actions from the fg and all the security agencies. If not, I foresee a total collapse of peace and order because people will be forced to take up arms for self defence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yawns
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by opeaceo: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
We blame him because:

1. He is the President of the republic of Nigeria.

2. This issue of Fulani herdsmen is claiming lives regularly and it is spreading fast.

3. The presidency "controls" the Police force.

4. He hasn't condemned this act.
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
was GEJ not blamed for boko haram insurgency

7 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why blame GEJ for...

1. Boko haram
2. Chibok gurls
3. Immigration stampede...

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by dunkem21(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
crixtex:
Why blame GEJ for...

1. Boko haram
2. Chibok gurls
3. Immigration stampede...

Zombies na one way na .. Joro jara joro ..

3 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by ayodotcom(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
I agree wit d op, d president shld nt b blamed. This killings happened in some States where we have governors and police commissioners. Firstly d governors r to b blamed for turning a blind eye to d killings in their states nd then d police commissioners for not taking d appropriate actions

For God's sake these r herdsmen and I'm sure that they cant stand toe to toe wit d police force

Nigerians shld learn who to hold responsible for actions and inactions nd not jxt dump all d blame on mr.president

3 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by kayfra: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Blame him for his deafening silence on the issue. What sort of leader keeps quiet with such carnage under his nose?

3 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by mayorkyzo: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
We blame him cos he's the chief security officer of the country...a governor cannot summon an army infantry without approval from the federal government...secondly we blame him cos he has not openly spoken out against the barbarians...

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by vivalavida(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
ayodotcom:
I agree wit d op, d president shld nt b blamed. This killings happened in some States where we have governors and police commissioners. Firstly d governors r to b blamed for turning a blind eye to d killings in their states nd then d police commissioners for not taking d appropriate actions

For God's sake these r herdsmen and I'm sure that they cant stand toe to toe wit d police force

Nigerians shld learn who to hold responsible for actions and inactions nd not jxt dump all d blame on mr.president

Why didnt u hold kassim shettima or whatever his name is responsible for the phantom chibok girls? Isnt he the chief security officer of borno state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by BushidoBlue(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
We blame him because he refused to pick the phone when called to be informed to activate the military response....
He refused to pick the phone for 1 hour while Nigerians were being slaughtered

Evil people asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by paschu: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
PapaBrowne:
I saw this on Facebook.... I cant verify. So judge for yourselves

1. Governor Ugwuanyi gets information that Uzouwani will be attacked as some herdsmen from Nassarawa are converging near the community.

2. "There was a call made by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to the president, he was put on hold for over an hour 15 minutes.

3. This call was made in the presence of 13 men and 4 women, the president aid (aide)told the Governor that the president will get back to him.

4.The president through his aid(aide) after 4 hrs told Enugu state governor that the president will do something about it.

5. "...Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on hearing that the police have not arrived at Uzouwani called GOC 82 division for help. He was refereed to the presidency again.

6. This time around, he was put on hold for nearly 2 hrs again, while waiting to speak to the president. News came in that the attack he was planning to prevent has actually taken place.

7. Within an hour, the commissioner and GOC who refereed the Governor to the president has mobilised their men to stop retaliation. The same way Lagos and Agatu was attacked and retaliation prevented.

We need to know why police commissioner and GOC need presidency order before they can protect the innocent citizens?.

We need to know - why police and military sent their men to Uzouwani after the attack to prevent retaliation?.

We need to know why a sitting Governor cannot use the support of police and military to protect his people?.

I HATE TO SEE FOLKS WITH IGBO-SOUNDING MONICKAS LIKE "peteregwu" MOCK OUR NATION LIKE THE OP JUST DID AND ROCHAS OKOROCHA IS KNOWN TO DO.
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by peteregwu(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
paschu:

I HATE TO SEE FOLKS WITH IGBO-SOUNDING MONICKAS LIKE "peteregwu" MOCK OUR NATION LIKE THE OP JUST DID AND ROCHAS OKOROCHA IS KNOWN TO DO.

You cant prove what you just posted, can you? The governors are quiet Mr man. It can't happen in Lagos state. What if you are a governor, what then would you do?
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by optional1(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Baba God jst sit down in front of 3D dey smile at us.

Baba God have mercy on ur poor children.
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by yaki84: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
If that is the them our some of our governors does not understand......

abeg can someone explain what the op is saying cos this engrish sounds sambisaish.
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
peteregwu:
Having gone through some national news papers and on the Internet, I see and read a lot concerning the uprising of the Fulani herdsman's evil games and the blame game. Although the act of the Fulani's herdsman is despicable but, who are we to blame exactly? Is it Mr President or the Governor of the states where this mayhem is taking place? To me I don't think Mr President is to be blamed that much. I know exactly what virtually everyone of us want, that's for Mr President to make open condemnation of the act by those groups. This I know is yet to be done by PMB. And if he has done it, am yet to to be aware.
Some are even claiming the reason some of the governors are keeping mute and doing nothing is because PMB is a Fulani. If that's true should it now stop the governors for defending their states? This is uncalled for. If that is the them our some of our governors does not understand what it takes to be a governor. It means they are not their to serve the people but are their to paddle their pockets and bank account. Are they afraid of taking action because they might suffer the consequences from the hand of PMB or what are they afraid of? Many question to ask.

If I may ask, what exactly is the work of the governors we have in all these states where this inhuman killings is ongoing? Does it mean that our Constitution is against any governor taking drastic action against those causing menace in their state. So why then leveling such blame on PMB? I don't just understand this country. Some of our governors lack ideas on what to do in cases like this. All they do is to find who to blame . The governors are the chief security officers of their respective states why are they folding their hands and allowing this evil to escalate. If the governors are quiet in their state and allow the indigenous people of their respective states to suffer in the hands of strangers who are bent on occupying their lands, what then do they want the lame man to do?

Our governors should rise and take action over what is happening before the herdsmen ends up in becoming another boko haram. If things like this is taking place in our state and nothing is being done then, every other nation or terrorist group will see us as a weak nation that can do nothing in the face of trouble like this. We should also understand that some of this terrorist group are always looking for every slightest opportunity to occupy any state or nation because they as well does not have rest and are looking for save havens to perpetrate their evil act which is what they know how to do best. Our governors should just stop putting everything on the head of PMB, they as well should start working towards ensuring stability and peace in their respective states, that's why they were made governors. They have all the military, police and other security agency at their disposal, why then waiting for PMB?

http://pegikrol..com.ng/2016/04/why-blame-president-buhari-for-herdsmen.html?m=1

You must be so stupid, when Boko Haram started in maiduguri who where u blaming? Jonathan ot the governor?

The Chibok girls that were kidnapped even after that state governor was warned against hosting the exam in chibok where the girls where kidnapped who did u blame?

2 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Ojiofor: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why is the security forces seems to be aiding the terrorist instead of fighting them?
And who controls the security forces?

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by peteregwu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirExperience:

You must be so stupid, when Boko Haram started in maiduguri who where u blaming? Jonathan ot the governor?

The Chibok girls that were kidnapped even after that state governor was warned against hosting the exam in chibok where the girls where kidnapped who did u blame?

Does it wort the insult? Quite unfortunate, you get nothing with such childish reaction. tongue
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by freeze001(f): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2016
peteregwu:

Does it wort the insult? Quite unfortunate, you get nothing with such childish reaction. tongue

But he's asked very valid questions. After calling him out for perceived insults, u should answer the questions so we're sure you actually believe what u typed in the op and not just being a partial mischief maker sworn to absolving your demigod of every blame at all costs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by naija247: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Pipe line vandals were warned by the president to stop or be dealt with like boko haram. Why not leave the warnings and actions to state governors ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by peteregwu(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2016
freeze001:

But he's asked very valid questions. After calling him out for perceived insults, u should answer the questions so we're sure you actually believe what u typed in the op and not just being a partial mischief maker sworn to absolving your demigod of every blame at all costs.

Well you can say whatever you like. Let the governors get to work. No egusi for them from buhari.
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by gidgiddy: 1:30am On May 02, 2016
Buhari is a Hausa/Fulani man, the same people who are destroying farmlands, raping women and killing people in the south of Nigeria just so that their cattle can graze. Now can anyone imagine if it had been us Igbos who had gone to the north to destroy their farmlands, rape their women and kill them? The entire North and their Yoruba friends would have been up in arms to destroy Igbos! But Igbos are different, we have no interest in building empires. If we are going to dominate anyone, it will be in the economic sense.

Why Buhari is culpable in the Fulani invasion of the South is that if he, as a Fulani man, cannot stop the atrocities of his own people then who will? If an Igbo president of Nigeria cannot stop Igbos killing other people, who will? Buhari should be able to control his own people, and if he can't, how is he going to control Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Bobandgreat: 3:21am On May 02, 2016
peteregwu:

You cant prove what you just posted, can you? The governors are quiet Mr man. It can't happen in Lagos state. What if you are a governor, what then would you do?

Yoruba Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Nobody: 4:15am On May 02, 2016
Blame Buhari because herdsmen no longer stay in the ranches... They now occupy executive offices as the picture shows

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by selectedhero(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2016
well Lemme return from my self imposed nairaland exile.
ok.
1. we blame the president cos he is the c-in -c.
2. state govs. really do not have power over the police or the military, because this components are strictly federal in nature and as such under the purview of the president alone. thus the govs. position is only solicitory.
3. the solution to the continuous mayhem being unleashed by the herdsmen can only be solved simultaneously through a top-down approach.
4. in my opinion, the federal government has not seen the herdsmen to be much of an issue yet but NB. boko haram started small too.
5. He and the FG are practically living in denial as to the true identity of these killers. question is, if they are not Nigerians why are we tinkering with a grazing bill for non-nigerians.
SEE IN ALL HE IS COMPLICIT

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Splinz(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2016
First of all go and learn the working of the Nigerian government. Why is the president called C-in-C of the armed forces?
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Hyperchi(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2016
peteregwu:

U are not suppose to type dis ,and an educated person u are supposed to research be4 typing esp u filed the course.
Wen boko boys were at their pick who did u blame even we he condem it u blame Gej . Now u are here posting trash blame me
Anumanu

2 Likes

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by orisa37: 2:08pm On May 02, 2016
He is the CEO of .Nigeria now. We cannot open our eyes and see him islamize Nigeria and destroy its unity.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by peteregwu(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
I just wonder why you guys are so infuriated, but you voted for him. Guys just calm down, it's only 3 more years cool
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by Bobandgreat: 10:03pm On May 02, 2016
peteregwu:
I just wonder why you guys are so infuriated, but you voted for him. Guys just calm down, it's only 3 more years cool

What will u do when ur life detororiates further before the 3 years ends.
Re: Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State by BlackTechnology: 10:26pm On May 02, 2016
selectedhero:
well Lemme return from my self imposed nairaland exile.
ok.
1. we blame the president cos he is the c-in -c.
2. state govs. really do not have power over the police or the military, because this components are strictly federal in nature and as such under the purview of the president alone. thus the govs. position is only solicitory.
3. the solution to the continuous mayhem being unleashed by the herdsmen can only be solved simultaneously through a top-down approach.
4. in my opinion, the federal government has not seen the herdsmen to be much of an issue yet but NB. boko haram started small too.
5. He and the FG are practically living in denial as to the true identity of these killers. question is, if they are not Nigerians why are we tinkering with a grazing bill for non-nigerians.
SEE IN ALL HE IS COMPLICIT

Don't mind the criminals called Northern elites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan Makes Public Appearance Again (photos) / Senators Prepare For War Against Buhari / One Nigeria: Hausas And Igbos Sign Peace Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.