Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki (20357 Views)

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / Nobody Can Arrest Me – Saraki Fires- Talk Glitz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by mindtricks: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
If Saraki and the PDP faction of APC did not act smart to usurp the Senate Presidency, this issue would never have come up. This is a classical example of politically motivated prosecution and persecution .How many ex governors in Saraki's category have had their assets declaration exhumed for scrutiny - whether they are in or out of government. Talk of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

The bolded is what Buhari's govt and apologists wants us not to believe, that the entire probe saga is purely unbiased, which an independent observer wont accept.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by mindtricks: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
SUCRE007:
Our Nigerian politicians are nothing but crooks

True, and that includes Saraki and many others whom Buhari's govt choose to shield and not probe. We are not fools.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by mindtricks: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Ioannes:
this man leading the Nigerian Senate is not fit to even be a Senator.

And who among others do you actually think is much different that APC will put there?
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by seangy4konji: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2016
lol..

my nigeria.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
mindtricks:

And who among others do you actually think is much different that APC will put there?

I have posted here once that I'd love it if North Korea decided to nuke the whole National Assembly during a joint session. that should tell you my stance on things.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by Pque(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
IamPatriotic:
He shouldn't bother himself trying to recollect all the charges, the prosecuting lawyers will remind him all without missing any.

lame objection, when ignorance of d law is nt even an excuse.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by TheNonce: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2016
shocked

Game of thrones!!!

Bukola bo bo!
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by Image123(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Then IBB, OBJ, and any other criminal or murderer is acquitted if they committed the crime over 15 years ago since their memory is not fresh, rubbish.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by Image123(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
mindtricks:

The bolded is what Buhari's govt and apologists wants us not to believe, that the entire probe saga is purely unbiased, which an independent observer wont accept.

That is not the point in law. The motive is not of much consequence. The point is is he guilty or falsely accused?
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by don4real18(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
After the advice from his 60+ lawyers and the hypocritical advocate for common sense... This issue the best he could come up with.
I don't want one suffering from memory loss to be my Senate president
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by Jokkarm: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
But you remembered the amount and the type of cars you bought for your self, you also Remb how many SANs you need to defend your case.
This lost of memory of yours is even enough to take you to memory restoration center.( A.K.A PSYCHIA)
You beter Remb ooo because baba will not leave you bro.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by omoigbomina(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
The person wey shit for ground no dey remember na the person wey pack am dey remember well well.so saraki no worry we go refresh your memory for u.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by omoigbomina(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
mindtricks:

the fact of the matter is does he truly have a case to answer?
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by mindtricks: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Image123:

That is not the point in law. The motive is not of much consequence. The point is is he guilty or falsely accused?

Point is, you choose to deny the bias and hypocrisy of government which we choose to bring to the fore, and which completely erodes the credibility of the entire process in the first place. Buhari and co should not expect any independent observer to have confidence in the "anti-corruption" being bandied about. We are sick and tired of their media propaganda.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by mindtricks: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
omoigbomina:
the fact of the matter is does he truly have a case to answer?

Fact of the matter or what they want you to believe is fact of the matter?
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by omoigbomina(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
mindtricks:

Farce of the matter?
if its farce of the matter to you,your opinion on the matter does not count because he is already before the cct and all his journey through the courts from the high court,court of appeal through to the supreme court it has been affirmed that he should face trial.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by Image123(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
mindtricks:

Point is, you choose to deny the bias and hypocrisy of government which we choose to bring to the fore, and which completely erodes the credibility of the entire process in the first place. Buhari and co should not expect any independent observer to have confidence in the "anti-corruption" being bandied about. We are sick and tired of their media propaganda.

Buhari was not voted in so that independent observers will have confidence in him. He was voted in to install and instill some form and level of decorum and discipline in our government. He has to start from somewhere and should not be deterred or distracted by excuse makers.Half bread is better than none.
Re: I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki by mindtricks: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Image123:

Buhari was not voted in so that independent observers will have confidence in him. He was voted in to install and instill some form and level of decorum and discipline in our government. He has to start from somewhere and should not be deterred or distracted by excuse makers.Half bread is better than none.

If Buhari must, let him start well. What is worth doing is worth doing well. Such half breads and half truths are a clear marks of incompetence, Nigeria is due for exceptional leadership and clear departure from same crappy PDP style of doing things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja Today / 2019: Sowore Promises N100,000 Minimum Wage / Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.