Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence (19966 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by Ninilowo(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
All members of that group should be arrested IMMEDIATELY. By the time people are committing crime, they won't say anything Buh when they are sentenced according to their deeds, they ll be everywhere pleading and doing all sorts. If the murderer is allowed to go, how will the victim's family feel. I think one of the group member's child should be burnt alive and let's see their reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by TPAND(f): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
This guy is so connected. One way to delay and overturn is death sentence
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by guywitzerogal(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2016
SuzieeDee:
Assuming it was an ordinary poor man, dem for don't hang him neck con bury am te te without thinking twice. Mtcheew
pondering why d delay? Judgement as been served den let d action follow, I swear if dat man s release from dat prison na him church I go d go, meanin say him juju no get part 2
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by Eddygourdo(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2016
This is hilarious, well maybe they mean a commutal to life sentence. The bible said it in ecclesiasties that when a crime is not quickly punished, the wicked could skew the law and go free. They wasted alot if time on this case, thus blurring evidence. As much as I won't want an innocent man killed, evidence proved this man guilty, thus he should be man enough to face the penalty, by the way I heard he is the new jesus, so heaven awaits

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by kennysteve77: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Human rights activists are just some form of pressure group not known to law. Justice must be served...

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by Nairadays: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Judicial lacuna?
Indeed judiciary have suffered
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by SuzieeDee(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2016
guywitzerogal:
pondering why d delay? Judgement as been served den let d action follow, I swear if dat man s release from dat prison na him church I go d go, meanin say him juju no get part 2

I tell u. I've even forgotten he existed till the death sentence came.

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by leofab(f): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Am only human...
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by upsonn(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2016
See as them they fast track the man death.
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by cybriz82(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2016
She came to beg for forgiveness then y didn't u used dat against dem in d court.show us d picture or video when wz beggn to b forgiven.
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by ojkalito(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2016
all these people above chanting he should be killed already were u there n witness Kings killings first hand..ask ur self this what if he is innocent n all this is one mighty huge set up? mind u i don't sympathize with him only speaking from a liberal view

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by felifeli: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
[size=14pt]You mean commuted from hanging to firing squad ? sad sad sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by mideactive: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
U think like a weed smoker man,dat's 9ija people 4 u.too emotional..

midolian:
Even if Satan's tried and sentenced in Nigeria, He ll still have sympathizers grin

Makes me ask, 'what is left of Naija?'
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by vickylala239: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2016
midolian:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/12/human-rights-group-calls-for-commutal-of-rev-kings-sentence/

Wat kind of country is this na......how cum dis man is still alive till date.....judgment has bin made....so Wat are they now waiting for.....

Jungle justice still remain d best in Nigeria......

Dats y poor man going to court is a waste of tym...they rada go to hiking and end it within 2 or 3days...instead of wasting tym in court n achieve nothing
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by mindtricks: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
sainty2k3:
must u color everything with ethnicity ? there fabricated lies failed to work for the judge. supreme court is final jor. he has been found guilty and must face the consequences

Eiyaa, poor king looks hungry and next to death already.

Dont think any ethnic coloration cos even people of his ethnic leanings are glad to have him die and go to "heaven" to meet his father the devil!
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by vickylala239: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
ojkalito:
all these people above chanting he should be killed already were u there n witness Kings killings first hand..ask ur self this what if he is innocent n all this is one mighty huge set up? mind u i don't sympathize with him only speaking from a liberal view

If he is innocent he will go to heaven......if he is clean he will b happy to go to heaven....

So let dem do faSt n send him there
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by anthonyirekpita(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
9ja ppl always like ad want to protect there own! Hw will we move forword?

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by mindtricks: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2016
felifeli:
[size=14pt]You mean commuted from hanging to firing squad ? sad sad sad[/size]

Still fantastic.
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by emzila(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2016
midolian:
Even if Satan's tried and sentenced in Nigeria, He ll still have sympathizers grin

Makes me ask, 'what is left of Naija?'
even in other part of the world, the same would have happened. stop degrading your country. the ISIS is not in Nigeria but our version is BH, Illuminati, 666 church etc are not in Nigeria but unfortunately we have the likes of Rev King and others. at a time like this, I wonder how some human beings think but not how Nigerians think because it is a general phenomena.
some people came out in USA as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah( lesbians and gays) people voted for their existence and the law in the State now embrace them and you think Satan has his followers only in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by HomeOfMe(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by jaymichael(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2016
tayebest:
Amadioha wey go strike anybody wey no want rev. King death dey my backyard dey do training!
That is henn! the thunder wey go strike those nonsense right group still dey do meeting with Amadioha and Sango.
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by stevLegend: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
All una comments just no make me feel to say anything. ''who no go, no know''

Nigeria is in a state where we'll all wake up one morning & see the sign post: ''Nigeria for Sale''
tongue
cheesy
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by mira4u: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2016
midolian:

Lol
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by cyprus000: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2016
[size=13pt]
I have said it without number that human right activism is the greatest enemy of humanity, but people will not understand.

This is the same way they shielded boko haram committing heinous crimes against humanity, all in the name of human right. What fvcking right does a killer lyk boko haram haveangry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by bibiking7(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2016
[size=24pt]OFF

WITH

HIS

HEAD[/size]

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by samjadinero(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2016
They are not serious.
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by danjaba(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
What rubbish is this? How can someone wakes up in a day and start challenging the supremacy of the highest court in the country? Nonsense.
Supreme court is not a Magistrate nor High Court or Court of Appeal.
No one dares challenge the highest order of a country.
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by MisterGrace: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Those bastards sympathizers needs to be executed along with the prisoner... idiots
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by Jayburga(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Noneroone:
Someone pointed out an obvious ethnic undertone in the silence concerning the case involving tb joshua and yorubas nearly killed him.

Why will tb joshua still be allowed to run his 'church' after nearly hundred pple died and after being found on tape trying to cover it up?

Why will pple on this forum(from sw) mention revd king whenever Biafra is mentioned?

If revd king's crime can be used by yorubas score ethnic points it is also possible they can defend their tribesman who committed similar crime to score same ethnic point, and that is what they are doing.

Nigeria is just a terrible place.
sir pls notin similar in d case BTW rev king nd tb joshua, u can compare tb josh case to lekki garden issue.
pls recall d case again and say som
tin new. thanks!
Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Sometimes jungle justice is the best option

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by nokingasgod: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2016
“Worse still, the glaring ethnic colouration may not be wished away by discerning minds going by the kids-glove applied in the treatment of a similar but, nevertheless, more damaging case that involved another popular pastor in Lagos in which many souls were lost.”

Hear another animal talk from a ''roadside'' human rights group. So all the trial judges and justices from the high court to the supreme court are bigots from a particular ethnic group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence by Jabioro: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Where were this group of human Rights, when triall was going on,were they sleeping? Where is generator that cause the fire ? can those who has behind the court after testify to beg him at prison yard come to the public and court to reverse there formal statement ? ..You people are liars...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel / Interview With Sinach / Ogun Vs Orunmila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.