Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,127 members, 7,829,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? (862 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Who Should Be The First Fruit Of The Womb Of Any Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by myners007: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Who should be regarded as the first fruit of the womb of any woman? I choose to ask this question based on what an Ex-girlfriend of mine posted publicly recently on facebook.I want you all to read my short true life story and give the correct answer to the question raised.

It all started in the year 1998 few years after completing my secondary education and was still seeking admission into the university after my third attempt at U.M.E (JAMB). I was quite a brilliant student then with an outstanding WAEC result but was unfortunate not to have any of my JAMB result released after three consecutive attempts in Warri, Delta State.

When i realized that writing JAMB exams on three consecutive time in Warri did not in any way favour me , i decided to relocate to Asaba the capital city of my state in a bid to see if i would be lucky in my fourth attempt.I stayed with one of my elder brother who was working with a bank.I enrolled for the exams as well as registering in a newly opened computer centre( Worldwide Computer Centre) in the City. Life in Asaba then was quite boring to me compared to the busy nature of my hometown Warri. I managed to pick a couple of gentle guys as friends and was attracted to a very pretty girl (name withheld) who was a niece to the Branch Manager of the bank where my brother worked.To cut a long story short,we both started dating and we were seriously in love with each other.My relationship with her did not go well with my elder brother who had in one way show interest in her but she opted for me because i was much younger and jovial.I am sorry to say this here but i must confessed that our relationship waxed stronger to the extent that we both had fun together(you know what i mean).Infact being a Warri guy i did not waste time in collecting her flowers which she gleefully gave to me.

I wrote JAMB and was successful with a score of 236 and also rounded off my computer certificate course after six months. My girlfriend also wrote JAMB and GCE(WAEC PRIVATE) in Asaba in that same year. Our romatic adventure was shortlived as i had to travel back to Warri while she travelled back to Anambra state where she hailed from to join her parents.We both lost contact because as at then it was only through mail(NIPOST) that long distance communication can take place apart from the NITEL analogue telephone system which was exclusively made for some few privileged Nigerians. I wanted to write her mails but she instructed me not to do so before we were seperated because of the strictness of her parents who would not condone her getting involved in any form of unhealthy relationship.

We later met again in 2002 and spent the night together in the apartment i rented while in school .It was the night night that the Ikeja cantonement bomb took place. That night she gave me shocking revelation on the aftermath of our sexual escapade back then in 1998. She explained in detail how she bacame pregnant and had to leave her parents house out of fear that they would find out. She even went ahead to defer her admission and got rid of my baby. I forgave her for what she did because i knew she was rather too young and inexperience to deal with the situation then.

Presently, she is happily married with kids as well as my humble self and we both still exchange pleasantries (No string attached) either through the phone or via social media like Facebook. Back to the question...I was taken aback recently when she posted on her facebook timeline describing her first child for her husband as the first fruit of her womb.I began to wonder if she had forgotten the baby she would have had for me amout sixteen years ago or is she trying to make her man feel that their child is indeed the first seed to be conceived in her womb.

Nairalanders, please i want candid and mature response to this question"Who is actually the first fruit of her womb" My unborn child or the child she had first for her husband?

Lalastical: Please do the needful
Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by datkoded(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Bros I dunno what to tell you sha, shey dis is what you woke me up to read? About who hit it first and who scored? Well, you hit it first, but he's the winner of the the balon d'or.. Just deal with it and blame it on jamb grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by Blade21: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes her first living child is her first fruit you don't expect her to call her dead abi na aborted child her first fruit she didn't even see de child and besides it's her past, so yes her living first child with her hubby is her first fruit. good morning
Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by Skanas(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Blade21:
Yes her first living child is her first fruit you don't expect her to call her dead abi na aborted child her first fruit she didn't even see de child and besides it's her past, so yes her living first child with her hubby is her first fruit. good morning
I concur...
Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by datkoded(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
But na wa o
Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2016
This post is as irrelevant as the 'r' in hard

Oga, if u ain't thinking money, u are thinking nonsense.
Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by ebubeEnyioha(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2016
u r jst moaning man. Jst go get alone and sulk. Wah bizness av u got with her post. we r not interested in ur silly post or question. let d young gal live nd enjoy her life. if u cnt deal wt dat stay off her posts. Naso u go gossip till e go cause trouble fr d gal. Nkita rachaa gi anya

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by myners007: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
ebubeEnyioha:
u r jst moaning man. Jst go get alone and sulk. Wah bizness av u got with her post. we r not interested in ur silly post or question. let d young gal live nd enjoy her life. if u cnt deal wt dat stay off her posts. Naso u go gossip till e go cause trouble fr d gal. Nkita rachaa gi anya
You cant read in between the lines. The lady i m refering to is stil my beloved friend of whom i value so much. I dont want to interfere in her life but decided to ask the question to reawaken the consciousness of Ladies who may not value the importance of babies that God has given unto them as gift
Re: Ladies: Who Should You Regard As The First Fruit Of Your Womb? by Kondomatic(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Bro...... You scored the first goal actually but the ref canceled it because it was an offside goal.

Her living child is her first fruit and your seed is her first murder victim.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

11 Life Leasons I Wish My Dad Had Taught Me When I Was Younger / To My Charming Son / Blinded By Love, The Children Now Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.