Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support (54894 Views)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Ipisi(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2016
Photo of sleeping Fruit Seller and Her child goes Viral, Draws massive sympathy and support from Twitter users

This photo of a Fruit seller and her child sleeping on the road side is now viral on Twitter. Twitter user and humanitarian Mimi Ado says someone should provide information on how to contact the mother to change their Life for good.

https://twitter.com/Maaryam_Ado/status/773298829395423232

The photo was featured on Nairaland in May 2016 here https://www.nairaland.com/3108059/hustling-woman-child-sleeping-roadside

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by HungerBAD: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Touching.

---Modified--

Firefire respect yourself. What has Politics got to do with this touching picture?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Davash222(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2016
The baby is cute.

Mummy, hang on, help is on the way.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Firefire(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Over-recycled photo.

Btw, this photo was first posted during the last administration, if you check the woman now, she is out of trade due to the economic recession under the current Durlarpoo. embarassed

Dignity in labour.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by ichommy(m): 3:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Touching...
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Firefire(m): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Touching.

---Modified--

Firefire respect yourself. What has Politics got to do with this touching picture?

What could be more touching than pictures of people committing suicide everyday in Nigeria that litters the internet, since May 29, 2015 ?

That woman's picture is probably taken in Lagos, and if the woman try that again, she is entering into the KAI Black Maria for 6 months imprisonment. (Street Trading Ban)

My point, we should stop celebrating idiocy, when few people have looted our common wealth and still claim progressive.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by maryjan8(f): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2016
So touching
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by izzou(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Ipisi:
Photo of sleeping Fruit Seller and Her child goes Viral, Draws massive sympathy and support from Twitter users

This photo of a Fruit seller and her child sleeping on the road side is now viral on Twitter. Twitter user and humanitarian Mimi Ado says someone should provide information on how to contact the mother to change their Life for good.

https://twitter.com/Maaryam_Ado/status/773298829395423232

cc Lalasticlala sexkillz OAM4J Mynd44 Seun Honeric01 Semid4lyfe see food ooo

Rubbish

So this Mr Twitter doesn't see people everyday suffering?

He should walk the streets if oyingbo, Ijora, boundary and other parts if lagos.

He wants us to clap for him.

Nonsense

Am inviting him to Okokomaiko. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by herzern(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
It seems Mr Seun hired new Super-Mods recently....

This Picture has been in circulation aqes back.....I remember vividly that it even qraced FP......

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by casttlebarbz(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by CACAWA(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Ok..it is sad that many people are striving so hard.
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by veekid(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Old pishure

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by publicenemy(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians sef. So If they don't post pictures online you can't help?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg me too I need help o
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Kelvinfejiro20: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
The fruits look delicious though, wish her all the best
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by raziboi(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Dats great!!
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Decryptor(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
This is just 1 case out of thousands in the country! If you help this one, what about the others?

BTW, this picture is about 3 years old!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Greataausim(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
The love of mother is indeed greats things that ever happen to me....
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by tdayof(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
May God bless my parents. God bless her too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by aninexzy(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Some polks out dre r suffering seriously
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
herzern:
It seems Mr Seun hired new Super-Mods recently....

This Picture has been in circulation aqes back.....I remember vividly that it even qraced FP......
Seun and lalasticlala has foughted and they have gone their separated ways. Na God answer my prayer

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Wetin we no o hear?
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by grodt999: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
She should be arrested for human rights abuse,
If you are unable to provide a basic standard of living for kids NO NOT HAVE ANY!!!
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Dayoto: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
H
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by eph12(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
What is all these hypocrisy and eye service? Enter streets you will see a lot of these guys. Pick as many as you can and help them. They are the ordinary people you pass on your way. Pfft!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by kings09(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Samguine: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
izzou:

Rubbish

So this Mr Twitter doesn't see people everyday suffering?

He should walk the streets if oyingbo, Ijora, boundary and other parts if lagos.

He wants us to clap for him.

Nonsense

Am inviting him to Okokomaiko. cool

Mr Nairaland, I never read where he wants us to clap for him. It is his prerogative to help whomever he wants to help.

How many people have you helped in that Okokomaiko that you've invited him to?

And you had the guts to call his efforts nonsense!!! Na only God fit forgive you.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

What could be more touching than pictures of people committing suicide everyday in Nigeria that litters the internet, since May 29, 2015 ?

That woman's picture is probably taken in Lagos, and if the woman try that again, she is entering into the KAI Black Maria for 6 months imprisonment. (Street Trading Ban)

My point, we should stop celebrating idiocy, when few people have looted our common wealth and still claim progressive.

what's your definition of idiocy .......should we wait till people commit suicide before we assist their well being. set your priorities right

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by olipo: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

and you are yet to commit suicide o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by WesBreezy: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
I see
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by president3h: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Touching.

---Modified--

. It is happening in the era of ur stupid change, which u blindly and foolishly supported even though your live if deteriorating , yeye hugerbad. Hunger go kil u

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by holadguy(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2016
What is wrong if someone take a nap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.