Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me (618 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by optionB: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Fayose reacts to invasion of Ekiti house of assembly complex

– He claims that the invasion won’t deter from saying the truth about the incumbent government

Ayodele Fayose, the governor of the Ekiti state, has reacted to the reported invasion of the house of assembly complex by the operatives of Department of State Services (DSS).

He said he won’t stop criticizing the Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, adding that no policy of the federal government that unfriendly to the welfare of the people would be spared by his comments.‎

Speaking through his media aide Idowu Adelusi, Governor Fayose said: “The Bible says people with God are in majority.‎ This is not the first time people will harass me. It is a conspiracy and it will collapse like other attempts before it. I will remain critical of the activities of the Federal Government, especially when they do things that are inimical to the welfare of Nigerians.

“Imagine the questions they asked my commissioner for finance. They asked him if the Federal government has reimbursed the state government on works done on federal roads. But the records are with them in Abuja, can’t they check?‎ We have nothing to‎ hide and they are only chasing shadows and are time wasters.

“Telling the Federal government that the economy is in trouble and that the president should stay at home to face governance is not a crime and is part of my rights‎ as a citizen of this country. I am like a tree planted by the bank of a river that brings forth its fruits in due season.

“We are in the morning we have not seen what the night is going to be. ‎If it is me that brought myself here they will succeed, but if it is God, they will have to first overcome God before overcoming me,” the governor stated.

The Ekiti State House of Assembly recently cried out over the invasion of the complex on March 4 by operatives of the DSS and abduction of some of its members.

It warned that it would not forgive dictatorial tendencies in the “current democratic era.”

https://www.naij.com/758683-buhari-first-overcome-god-overcoming-fayose.html?pk_campaign=ush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by powerfulsettingz: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Fayose now reason with his d1ck
How can one overcome God
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Fayose, ogidi omo Yoruba
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Remember Nebuchadnezzar

He was humbled
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by naijaboy756: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
There are 2 Yorubas that are fearless and not cowards. Myself and Fayose... Others can eat Buhari's poo if he asks them to.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by lekjons(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
this man talks too much like a bîtch..

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by busterr(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
all this satanist politicians are fond of referring to God in their mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by ramdris(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Fayose should just shut up already! He is talking too much. Ekiti lacks many basic amenities and that what He should focus on instead of all this yeye showmanship game he is playing..

PMB is the President and he should know that office deserves utmost respect from him. A well brought up Yoruba man will never call his elder names.. angry
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by Alexikarri: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Kpomo man
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by Standing5(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2016
He no longer puts his ideas on the front pages of newspapers. That's a sign they are gradually overcoming him already. He should be buy plantain and chopu joor . . .
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2016
one of the disadvantages of living in Nigeria is that you constantly get to hear people who you are sure should be behind bars, postulating and forming righteous.

what a pity! and this one too is somebody's role model.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Blogger sha.

I don't believe this story but he is a careless talker so all I can say is "fayose are you now comparing yourself to God"?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by TPAND(f): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Naij.com again....
Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by Idrico(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2016
ramdris:
Fayose should just shut up already! He is talking too much. Ekiti lacks many basic amenities and that what He should focus on instead of all this yeye showmanship game he is playing..

PMB is the President and he should know that office deserves utmost respect from him. A well brought up Yoruba man will never call his elder names.. angry
Can you imagine Ekiti has the least budget estimate in the country.The man want to embezzle the state's revenue rather than through expenditure leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Should First Overcome God Before Overcoming Me by akoladejesu(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Lemme go nd confirm from punch OK?

(1) (Reply)

Is This also caused by APC Change? / Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook / Senate Votes Against Gender Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.