Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook (616 Views)

Breaking : Buhari's Imposter Has Been Caught (aminu Jibril Of Sudan) / Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by akanbiaa(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Beware
Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by DaBullIT(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2016
I don't download from links i don't trust ,

Sorry
Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by akanbiaa(m): 12:51am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I don't download from links i don't trust ,

Sorry
it has been converted to a visible format no need for download now
Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by akanbiaa(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Be careful
Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by akanbiaa(m): 12:56am On Mar 15, 2016
It is well
Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 15, 2016
FAILED PROMISES
-it's time to MOVE, we have STOOD for so long.

First of all, am I the only one that gets confuse about the #iStandWithBuhari slogan? I feel that slogan depicts the sorry state of Nigeria. "STAND" there means motionless, static, quiescent, paralyse, so while they stand with their Buhari, the country is at a 'STANDstill' a PARALYTIC MOTIONLESS state..

Please supporters of change, it's time you change the slogan to #iMoveWithBuhari; so at least the country can move, the economy can move, the lines on the fuel queues can move, the budget can move etc. Nigeria has been STANDING STILL since MAY 29th 2015, and the only thing that keeps moving with an alarming speed are the LIES and BLAMES from the government. The country needs other things to start moving while the LIES and BLAMES STANDstill.

So supporters of change please it is now #iMoveWithBuhari.
Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by idupaul: 2:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Conmen these days have no shame they will even insult U join after u expose them

1 Like

Re: Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook by akanbiaa(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2016
idupaul:
Conmen these days have no shame they will even insult U join after u expose them
I have forwarded his details to the right quarters, these is just to reduce his chances of duping Nigerians before he is eventually arrested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Votes Against Gender Bill / Why Nigerians Are Special- Reuben Abati / Wike's Chief Of Staff Held Over Assassination Attempt On NIMASA DG Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.