Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 2" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 2" Written By @saint_haywhy (1297 Views)

POUND OF FLESH (episode 2) Written By Tolulope Olulola / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 2" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2016
ONLY 4 LOVE episode 2
As written by @saint_haywhy

Me: Hello pretty,how are you doing today? (Smiling face)

SHE: (looked me from my head to toe) I'm good and you?

ME: I'm cool too. My name is ayoola but my very good friends call me "saint_haywhy". May I know your name please?

SHE: my name is oyindolapo but you can also call me Oyin.

Me:wao! What a very nice name. Well, I would prefer calling you HONEY.

SHE: (smiled)

Me: why are you just in the sun all alone, are you also here for payment or you just followed someone here?

SHE: not really, I came here to see if I could get a chance of payment but unfortunately I couldn't .

Me: eeyah, I even learnt that before you could get a chance of payment you would have being in the school since around 4:00am in the morning.

SHE: (she exclaimed) what!, so I would not sleep at home again because I want to pay money.

Me: That's mapoly for you, we don't have a choice than to endure it. Do you care for chilled liquid to quench thirst? Infact, as I am I want to visit the school market to munch some rice (I said with enthusiasm).

SHE: looked at me for a moment, smiled and say, so you cannot play with your tommy?

ME: (smiled) I can't o

SHE: okay, let's go together but I'm not eating o

MEsadyou must eat o) I was very happy on hearing that she would follow me to market because I know that I would have a better chance to tell her my mind

We boarded a cab from admin to Market and in less than three minutes we've gotten to the school market. I handed over #20naira note to the driver for both of us but he refused, he said, unless he collect #40naira for both of us. I did not want to downgrade myself so I quickly added another #20naira.

As we entered the market, I went straight to my customer who sells rice. The woman was very busy attending to other customers so we had to seat down for some minutes for the crowd to be reduced. As we sit, we continued discussing

Me: To do anything in mapoly, you must que. Oga ooo

Oyin: (smilez) abi ooo

Me: ***i noticed that oyin could not give me an eye contact, maybe because she was shy or something, she was just facing the ground. This gave me a greater edge over her as I would always make sure I give her an eye contact that our eyes could meet.

After about 5minutes of seating and gisting,the woman selling food asked;

Woman: customer mi, what do you want to buy?

Me: sell two 300naira plates of fried rice and mix it up with jollof rice and with two chilled cocacola...

Oyin: no, I don't like coke, they should give me fanta...

Woman: okay

She quickly served us the food and I handed her a 1000naira note to settle the bills. we started eating immediately and we were discussing at the same time.

Me: which network are you using?

Oyin: MTN

Me: that's good, may I have your number?

Oyin: my number is 080***

Me: thanks, do you stay alone?

Oyin: I'm staying with a friend and she also has 2 friends. So we are four in the room.

Me: hope you don't fight over little issues sha?

Oyin: that is inevitable in a situation like that.

Me: that's true though so, where is your house?

Oyin: I stays at oloke, and you?

Me: I stays at oluwo

Oyin: (screamed!) oluwo, I hate that place with passion, very rough area. Fighting everyday

ME: that was before and besides, my own villa is peaceful, I don't have friends, and neither do i have issues with anybody so I have nothing to fear about

Oyin: okay then, you didn't give me your number o

Me: oh! sorry, let me flash you (dialing)

Oyin: its ringing

Me: okay (hanged up).

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3

Meet the author: bbm pin: 2375C830

(1) (Reply)

Adult And Children Books For Wholesale And Retail In Asaba / FAMILY DRAMA. The Wahala Family. Funny And Didactic Story. / A Night To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.