Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " (26166 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
emmasege:
If Tunde Bakare actually said this, it must have been a product of struggle between the old nature (Islam) and the new nature. Remember he was born a muslim and he still has the blood of a muslim father running in his vein.
So if Pastor Bakare says what you like, he is a Christian?
If you dislike it, he is a Muslim?
Then is he a Muslim leading a Church?

And you are you a true Christian? Do you not judge?

And most importantly is that the punishment in Islam?
If not, how does that come his Muslim background? and how much if Islamic jurisprudence did he learn as a Muslim

And what about the other Christians who support him hers, do they have Muslim background too

And is what Yunusa did worse than your christian folks burning of "child witches"?
"Thou shall not suffer a witch to live" That is in Genesis.

No be so?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Iamsane: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Phlegmwash:

The point of law is that Ese is minor and therefore absolved of all wrongdoing or responsibility here. If a minor drinks alcohol in your home in the US without your knowledge, you'll still go to jail. Or if you inadvertently sleep with a minor that looks like 30 yr old and initiated the whole thing, you'll be charged with endangering a minor and registered as a sex offender.

So there my friend thats how it is, get enlightened. And to claim ignorance of all of these is not a line of defense the judge will accept.

Nah u suppose get enlightment. The guy was talking about sharia which Pastor Tunde used in justifying his pronouncement that Yunusa's manhood should be cut off. Did you watch the video self? U just dey scatter yan.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Yerima paid a full bride price and it was with the consent of the senseless parents who practiced the same senseless religion like sanni Yerima now tell me, is that same with this kidnapper rapist of this under aged girl?

And "sensible religion of Christianity" requires a Child witch to be burnt
And they are being burnt in Nigeria!
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Iamsane:

Nah u suppose get enlightment. The guy was talking about sharia which Pastor Tunde used in justifying his pronouncement that Yunusa's manhood should be cut off. Did you watch the video self? U just dey scatter yan.

Sharia does not prescribe castration or cutting off a man's manhood
People need to get educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by ochukoccna: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
"Perpetuation of evil
Any religion that permits sleeping with under aged children is not a religion after God's heart
I hate religion with passion because it is bondage
Jesus didn't come to start another religion, he came to start relationship with God

How can you see a 13 year old and your stick is jumping up and down?...You are crazy....You are mad...If there is any punishment that is standard....that is in Sharia....the real Sharia is to cut off that stick.....After all you cut off the man who has stolen...Cut off because he has stolen the childhood of another person...By the time you begin to cut off their stick....Every other person will learn....And they wouldn't do it to their own daughters....Perversion of the highest order...Sleeping with under age and saying that your religion doesn't forbid it...Well the human culture abhors it"

I doubt most of those who commented didn't watch the video grin grin
Above is a rough translation of it
People DEFINITELY have a COMPREHENSION problem undecided
He was simply alluding to hypocrisy of Yinusa Yellow's religion cool
A religion that permits permits you to steal another person's childhood but cuts off your hand for physical stealing
That according to their Sharia, Yinusa's diiiiccck should be cut off too
But it is hypocritical lipsrsealed
Why is that so hard to understand? undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Iamsane: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
truly:

Sharia does not prescribe castration or cutting off a man's manhood
People need to get educated

pls I am not that ignorant. Nah Pastor Bakare talk am for the Video. I am only replying the out of point post I quoted.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by obailala(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
truly:

And "sensible religion of Christianity" requires a Child witch to be burnt
And they are being burnt in Nigeria!
Ignorance is surely a disease; did the people who maltreat child witches tell you they do so in the name of Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by oweman: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=diasporaman post=43699937]Must Tunde Bakare use every situation in Nigeria as a message topic? I wonder if the holy spirit still dwells in his church

Did Yunusa rape this gal or they have been doing it in Yenegoa b4 going to Kano ? honestly i expect Bakare to have waited for the court to givr verdict b4 saying anything on this case .
The last i heard on this is that Ese mother is in the know of their love .
Just wonderning if it came out that t was this girl that introduce this Yunusa fellow to love making in the first place
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Iamsane: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
ochukoccna:
"Perpetuation of evil
Any religion that permits sleeping with under aged children is not a religion after God's heart
I hate religion with passion because it is bondage
Jesus didn't come to start another religion, he came to start relationship with God

How can you see a 13 year old and your stick is jumping up and down?...You are crazy....You are mad...If there is any punishment that is standard....that is in Sharia....the real Sharia is to cut off that stick.....After all you cut off the man who has stolen...Cut off because he has stolen the childhood of another person...By the time you begin to cut off their stick....Every other person will learn....And they wouldn't do it to their own daughters....Perversion of the highest order...Sleeping with under age and saying that your religion doesn't forbid it...Well the human culture abhors it"

I doubt most of those who commented didn't watch the video grin grin
Above is a rough translation of it
People DEFINITELY have a COMPREHENSION problem undecided
He was simply alluding to hypocrisy of Yinusa Yellow's religion cool
A religion that permits permits you to steal another person's childhood but cuts off your hand for physical stealing
That according to their Sharia, Yinusa's diiiiccck should be cut off
Why is that so hard to understand? undecided

even though you watched the video, it does not benefit you. Isnt it contradictory to say islam a crime and also stipulating such punishment. Ignorance is a disease that can infect anyone.

Pls for the record what transpired between Ese and Yinusa is a clear case of fornication(SIN) which the recommended punishment IN SHARIA is public flogging of both parties. And not cutting of a manhood. Pastor Bakare is either 1. Ignorant 2. Lying or 3. Mad.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nickymezor(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm, why wld such a statement b coming frm a pastor. It doesn't sound cool abeg, sadtho I aint in support of wat d hausa dude did... He should preach more on forgiveness n nt this nw tongue
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
ochukoccna:

That according to their Sharia, Yinusa's diiiiccck should be cut off too
But it is hypocritical lipsrsealed
Why is that so hard to understand?

Islam does not permit stealing of children
Problem is that Christians just go with hearsay
Islam does not prescribe 18 as age of maturity - Sleeping with a 16 yr is a crime in Nigeria, but not in the UK
Even 15 is the age of consent in Sweden but they have expansive and stiff laws against rape and their numbers are highest because they encourage people to report it and record it meticulously

Anyhow

Let us compare hypocrisy
Tunde Bakare cannot prescribe what Sharis should be - no one can now, it was settled a long time ago
Is what Yunusa did worse than burning "child witches" as required in the book of Exodus?
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
mukhcech:
Oh now the pastor recognise Sharia. How ignorant he is. In islam the crime of YUNUSA and ESE is well legislated. No Pastor Bakare u dont have the moral or spiritual jurisdiction to judge based on Sharia. In Sharia, they are both sinners and would be flogged in public(This is Based on the confession by Ese that she was not Kidnapped-I wonder why everyone seem to shy away from that revelation.)
They were lovers
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by SweetOlive(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
I concur tongue

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Djmamman(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
crownwealth:
Video: Pastor Tunde Bakare on Ese Oruru: says Yunusa's 'arrow of procreation' should have been cut off as a commensurate punishment for raping 13-year-old Ese.

https://www.facebook.com/vanguardngr/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHCMj6mKxA

ack
Mr. Bakare you have the right to say your opinion, all the same you could have bring out what the bible say regarding, ESE case, and bear in mind no Muslim would back Yunusa case. Hence if Yunusa has once married and this happens will simply be stone to death which the punishment is more capital than cutting his arrow, and kindly use your very good knowledge and make necessary inquiry about the long term leaving of Yunusa in the family of ESE, and what is the weakness of her parent that make the abduction possible. and if you look at the situation millions of Christian millionaire are permanently living in the north with their daughters but are neither rape no abducted. we do respect our religion we do fear Allah but in every category of fruits their are a decay, like I said I recently read over the media a pastor impregnating 12 married women can't you emerging such a culprit-ness, many thing can happen in Islam and Christianity worshippers, but the major factor affecting this is lack of good parental care, many of our Almajiri as you call us are being kill humiliated in various part of this country 100% of them from poor family. I wish you success in the peaceful preachings.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by banme1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yellow's joy stick should be laid to rest
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
obailala:
Ignorance is surely a disease; did the people who maltreat child witches tell you they do so in the name of Christianity?

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Exodus 22:18

Christians are always full of excuses - if your religion is ok, it should be able to stand firm
Something is done in the church by a pastor as dictated by the Bible, what other reason will it be fore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbDu0-K9cPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXqwbU8z9aU
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by truly: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Djmamman:
ack
Mr. Bakare you have the right to say your opinion, all the same you could have bring out what the bible say regarding, ESE case, and bear in mind no Muslim would back Yunusa case. Hence if Yunusa has once married and this happens will simply be stone to death which the punishment is more capital than cutting his arrow, and kindly use your very good knowledge and make necessary inquiry about the long term leaving of Yunusa in the family of ESE, and what is the weakness of her parent that make the abduction possible. and if you look at the situation millions of Christian millionaire are permanently living in the north with their daughters but are neither rape no abducted. we do respect our religion we do fear Allah but in every category of fruits their are a decay, like I said I recently read over the media a pastor impregnating 12 married women can't you emerging such a culprit-ness, many thing can happen in Islam and Christianity worshippers, but the major factor affecting this is lack of good parental care, many of our Almajiri as you call us are being kill humiliated in various part of this country 100% of them from poor family. I wish you success in the peaceful preachings.

Don't mind them, there is so much hypocrisy

Yunusa committed a crime under Nigerian law, but a Nigerian pastor who studied law wants Nigerian law set aside!
Nobody is saying that Yunusa should not be punished
But are we acting because of Ese and others in her shoes?
or because we want a scapegoat to give Islam a bad name

But there are worse deeds going on in Nigeria, but people are not being driven into a frenzy over them

I challenge Pastor Bakare to address the larger issue of child rape and child witch burning
I challenge Pastor Bakare to visit the Mirabel centre in Lagos (LASUTH)
and he will actually see people forcibly doing it with 3, 4yr old girls and 60 yrl old grandmas in Nigeria
Why are we not scandalised over those?

Why?
How many of the culprits in these links are Muslims?

https://www.facebook.com/MirabelNigeria/?_fb_noscript=1

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/my-nigeria/2015/09/nigeria-lagos-rape-support-centre-150906092402721.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/25/welcome-to-mirabel-the-first-centre-supporting-survivors-in-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
shammah1:
Are you from Jos? Cos I'm also from Jos but base in Lagos. Sammy Gyang is my name
Not from Jos, schooling in Jos
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
shammah1:
Are you from Jos? Cos I'm also from Jos but base in Lagos. Sammy Gyang is my name
Not from Jos, schooling in Jos.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by turboG: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skako:
who can tell me that this man is OK

so na yunusa dey ok abi. u better change and repent from this b4 ur stick will be C..... off.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by flokii: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Now.. that's just bad

is that 'christ-like' to do? NO

all these so-called pastors sef

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
How ironic, the so called tolerant as usual preaching intolerance.

A whole pastor, indeed an educated man of god, advocating for a treatment which he would have considered barbaric had it been a prescription in the Islamic Sharia code.
Listen to him expose his bigotry and ignorance about Islam and therefore inciting and misleading his congregation on an issue still under investigation and not yet decided by the court - he is there already passing judgement.

If he is advocating for castration against a Muslim for alleged eloping with and statuary rape of a 13/14/17 yr old; I wonder then what he would prescribe for his own brethren, also a pastor, arraigned for raping a 7yr old girl, not just any ordinary girl but HIS OWN DAUGHTER.
https://www.nairaland.com/2980564/pastor-sent-jail-after-raping

Here is also another Christian man convicted for raping HIS OWN 10yr OLD DAUGHTER.
https://www.nairaland.com/2982452/randy-58-year-old-father-molests-10-year-old

The hypocrisy here is that even as both stories made front page; majority of the holier than thou anti north, anti Islam, anti Hausa brigade were either silent or hardly as venomous in their condemnation of the crime and of course found no reason to tarnish the religion and tribe of these horrible sexual offenders.

Some ppl should bow their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by DeeMain(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
truly:

You claim "I know,,,,"
What is the unending discord?
What grain of Islam do you speak of/
please tell us what is the rule in Islam for fornication and adultery

Meanwhile, I take it that you agree that Christianity prescribes cutting off a man's manhood for sleeping with a 13-year old?

Unending discord: Historically, in Nigeria, Islam and civilization has been clashing repeatedly ad infinitum. The result is the many religious riots and carnage and killings in the name of Allah in the North.

Father Kukah: Islam and democracy don't mix well together.

Personally, I think the religion needs to be rejigged to make it compatible with mordernity.

Grain : There are rights and privileges of womanhood conferred on menstruating little girls by Islam that secular society does not and abhors. These things create confusion and are easy sources of conflict in the society.

On Bakare: Never said that. But you are free to feed your imagination however you want.

Tired of the perennial conflicts, aren't you?
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Okechux(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Many people will not watch the video to know exactly what He said and how he put the statement. They will comment rubbish on the post. WATCH THE VEDIO
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by kaboninc(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
adeaks:
Would Jesus have asked for that?

Jesus would have preached forgiveness....he even forgave those who crucified him. Sometimes Pastor Bakare's loquaciousness takes away from his message.

It is not about forgiveness but punishment.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by sarutobie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
sukkot:
shocked dayum nigga. leave the manhood alone lmao. just hang the nigga but leave the manhood please jus sayin
grin
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by mukhcech(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Angelberry:

They were lovers

That is the point. Buh becos He is a northerner and muslim. The blame is hurriedly shifted to islam, muslims and the north. The point is that there are many 13 yr old girls with lovers in Nigeria and all over the world. And the blame is on the the way the society influence individuals and other obvious factor. Buh the man-made laws who says a 13yr old is a minor have not only shy away from the various vices that affects a 13yr old girl buh encourages them. E.g The popular hip hop culture and nollywood in our mainstream media singing and portraying nudity in every ramification.

Our problems lies not in islam, or our tribe buh in our individual characters and traits.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by streetzdreamz(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
this man is obviously not reading or studying his bible well,that law is so old and outdated an eye for an eye,who does that in the biblical set up?? and some followers takes his words hook line and sinker,too bad.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by alaskido(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is this what the Bible teaches? I do not think so. God help us from these new generation pastors.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by Lustig(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
pricelessngel:
So funny, if d natural stick is cut off that young man's future will be jeopardized. Just show him mercy. Meanwhile I am glad it's raining in Jos for the first time in 2016.
Yea... So glad walahi. Jxt dey sense am since last night
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by AlanSugar(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
And this is coming from a pastor? Whatever happened to "pray for thy enemies", "love thy neighbour as thyself", and so on? Mr yellow said ese's mom knew about their illicit love affair, he just took it to the next level thinking it'll be alright and did as his religion permitted him to, only for the mother to now come and be "forming"! Why didn't she stop it when it just got started? Abeg enough of this story already until we know the truth about what actually happened.
Re: Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " by jude90(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
I support that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman / Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.