Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pls...this Is All U Need In These World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls...this Is All U Need In These World (400 Views)

Yul Edochie Said, This Is All U Need, I Will Be There Live!. / This Girl Before And After Photo Is The Kinda Of Change We Need In Nigeria / 20 Trendy Ankara Styles That You Need In Your Wardrobe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls...this Is All U Need In These World by ybman: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
One thing giving u all things and God cannot lie. Because of the practice of giving and receiving, he said; my God shall supply all ur needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:15-19) we have diverse testimony of people sowing seeds for; baby,husband,job,healing,financial breakthroughs etc @winners and God answered because is not a robber or thief. God never had breakthrough on earth until he gave his only begotten son Christ Jesus. He said as long as heaven n earth exist, seedtime and harvest shall not seize(gen 8:22) many unbelievers are practicing it consciously and unconsciously and the are blessed. These law don't require speaking in tongues, it those not require fasting and prayers. Let no one false u to give, do it willingly then its acceptable (2cor 8:12). Giving precious/quality seed according to ur level. He that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly, he that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully.(2cor 9:6). U reap minimum multiply 30% to 100% of ur giving(Mark4:8 ) 10% of all ur income is not urs, it belongs to who gave u life and the income. He said u are stealing from God. Prove me now if I'll not bless u abundantly ( Malachi 3:6-10) Seek opportunity to give and Never stop giving for u shall reap in due season if u don't give up(Galatians 6:9) I believe u have all ur needs met with this truth (and the scripture cannot be broken, it cannot lie -John 10:35) Congratulationsssss

(1) (Reply)

Watch VIDEO: Pasuma – Action Ft. Olamide / #bankyw Talks Retiring, Having Kids.. / How To Have Your Song On Itunes, Tidal, Spotify, MTN Music + Etc Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.