Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] (583 Views)

Book. / What Does This Conversation Of My Girlfriend And A Guy Means / My Girlfriend Welcomes Her Toasters. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] by Tristonreshad: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anytime she calls or i give her a ring on her phone, i end up with the same old boring questions and trys to end the call quickely just so i could save my self from awkward silence.
i tend to not knw what to say to her to keep the convo long and interesting. . pls help on things i could possibly say to her on the phone. . . thanks.
Re: I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] by eezeribe(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tristonreshad:
Anytime she calls or i give her a ring on her phone, i end up with the same old boring questions and trys to end the call quickely just so i could save my self from awkward silence.
i tend to not knw what to say to her to keep the convo long and interesting. . pls help on things i could possibly say to her on the phone. . . thanks.

That girl is not really into you...
If a girl likes you, the conversation flows both ways and she would also be calling regularly.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] by Tristonreshad: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:

That girl is not really into you...
If a girl likes you, the conversation flows both ways and she would also be calling regularly.
bro, she calls me nw n then, even text me! i just feel as if i bore her, i feel it bro. we both into each other buh when we on the phone, i won't knw wah to say next after duh usual question; have u eaten? hw is ur day?
Re: I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] by Richiy(f): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Apparently, you both have nothing to talk about because you are not doing anything worth talking about. The key to maintaining a relationship sometimes lies in ability to create and share experiences together; to help you flow and understand each other better.

Short story is that you guys do more things together, go to more events, create events, anything at all that you can look back at, laugh about, and talk about for some time. You gotta put in work!
Re: I Think I Bore My Girlfriend Over The Phone [ Help Me ] by Tristonreshad: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Richiy:
Apparently, you both have nothing to talk about because you are not doing anything worth talking about. The key to maintaining a relationship sometimes lies in ability to create and share experiences together; to help you flow and understand each other better.

Short story is that you guys do more things together, go to more events, create events, anything at all that you can look back at, laugh about, and talk about for some time. You gotta put in work!
Thanks hun. buh the problm is dah we distant. she stays in lag n im in abj.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up For Serious Minded People / Male Sex Dolls Are Coming / Mothers Stop Using Your Daughters For Prostitution. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.