Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Driving Traffic To My Blog. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Driving Traffic To My Blog. (2890 Views)

Seven Ways Of Driving Traffic To Your Blog / 39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website / We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by Wonder1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
thandy:

write good article content, post them on your blogs,
then ping each of your new articles.
example of a place to ping your blog is: www.pingoat.com

you can also write articles, submit them to EZ and the use your signature
to drive traffic to your blogs

I concur with the above. smiley
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by Jaynero(m): 1:54am On Nov 23, 2010
Or u can use this blog traffic exchange site @ www.blogclicker.com/?username=jaynero
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by webplay: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2010
You could also:
[list]
[li]Do some link exchange with popular websites
[/li]
[li]Advertise in classifieds[/li]
[/list]

All the best.
www.cashng.com
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by renessme: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2012
Tips to improve the page rank

Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites- connect your site with other high rated website or blogs.
    Remember to use SEO techniques: - SEO plays a vital role in increasing the page rank. Implement the SEO tips to get increase in page rank faster.
    Write original content.: - do not copy paste any content from one site to yours
    Don’t go link crazy: - many think incoming links add credit to their website and start posting comments in forums and other discussions leaving ads to their site. This will not help in any context. Don’t do this.
     Write Great Content: make sure your site content is great and unique. If you write great content people will automatically link to your site which will increase your site rank.

you can also follow some technical method like Search engine Visibility service from XnYnZ.com

2 Likes

Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by supewisdom: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
you can drive trafic thru
forum
directories
articles
banner
rss
viral marketing erc
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
check out megabiz.biz for traffic secrets and how to drive traffic to your site free of charge
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by uthamaputi: 7:38am On May 04, 2012
Nice sharing.
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by uthamaputi: 7:40am On May 04, 2012
nice sharing
Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by minmini: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2014
donlet: How do i drive traffic to my blog

Hi, there are many methods found to increase traffic to website they are
SEO- Search engine Optimization
SEM- Search engine marketing
SMO- Social media optimization
PPC- Pay per click and so on
Among the above mentioned methods SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. Coming under SEO methods there are many free techniques found like article submission, directory submission and so on which bring less amount of traffic to your site. To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service. To get SEO visit XnYnZ.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

1 Like

Re: Driving Traffic To My Blog. by cheavroi(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2014
There are lot of ways to drive traffic to your blog and they are

1. SEO ( probably your best option. Quite expensive, time consuming but worth it if you pick a good SEO Company)

2. Email Marketing ( Never buy an email list but good luck with building a list from scratch

3. Social Media ( difficult to prove ROI but if you can get "real" follower about 10,000 ; then you are on your way

4. Paid Advertisement ( Fast ,efficient but once your money goes , so does the traffic and ROI is usually 3% if you setup your campaign very well

5. Get consultation ( but that means you have to carry out the task as exactly as you have been told.

So what option is left. It depends on you but here is a starting point for you.

A. Write good content- I hardly see that on any Nigerian blog
B. Monetise your blog ( but you must have good content first)
C. At minimum, implement keyword on your blog ( Do you have a particular niche since you did not tell us your blog url, it is hard to know.
D. Visit our www.vtnssolutions.com/blog/ to learn more about our techniques - I share them for free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Network Website Script Available / Who Pays For HACKED Website; Owner Or Webmaster? / Guidelines To Blogging Every Blogger Should Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.