Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Shipping Company Help You Ship Goods From China To Nigeria With Best Service! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Shipping Company Help You Ship Goods From China To Nigeria With Best Service! (1305 Views)

Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Shipping Company Help You Ship Goods From China To Nigeria With Best Service! by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Hi,nigeria friends
im lily from china.my whatsapp number:+8618826283603
my email address:18826283603@163.com
i work in uche logistics company which can help you ship goods very fast with best best service
as you want to find a reliable ,cheapest price shipping company,you are very welcome to talk to me
if you want somebody who can help you pay your seller,or any products that you want to buy,but cant find good price
im here for you!
recently i found someone's name is very similar to me,i annouce that my company never use other thread to cheat people.
please if you are interested in our service,you can talk to me directly,dont trust anyone that may scam you

for any questions ,please dont be shy to talk to me on whatsapp.im here for you!
all the best wishes for nigeria people!

(1) (Reply)

Real Blco Sellers Wanted / 3000mt Self Propelled Barge And 2ooomt Fuel Barge For Sale / Help Debug Error Encountered With CAC Registration Of Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.