Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) (37051 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by don4real18(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Better get wealthy and save yourself from such embarrassment
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Guruboi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fine gal kiss
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
justice is always served to the poor in this country, a woman dat has parted ways with her husband only to appear wen he was dead to claim property possession knows what killed dat man and to place such an accusation on poor obi is inhuman. they sud fish dat woman out and dos police officers na dem dey damage dis our country.

criminals
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Smh....now that she's not guilty of the accusation, I hope her lawyer wud file a case against these ppol who treated her like the rest of the criminals...
Like seriously ,do they have to throw tear gas in the house juz to get a single person as if they we're dealing with a terrorist.. angry shocked watta waste!

is there no blog or forum in singapore? undecided why do u like coming here for our men
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by tuna4servi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ehya
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eintelekt:
One minute silence for those who came to read comments  

Check my signature
Who know you? Abeg swerve go ur IPOD villa jare.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
angry angry
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by dami247465: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
one good thing I know about apple is that I'm the Apple of God's eye ;Done good thing I know about apple is that I'm the Apple of God's eye
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by kiddkash(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
well this brings back memories. reminds me of the Indian B!TCH and Abacha
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Menace2Society(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eintelekt:
One minute silence for those who came to read comments  

Check my signature
Mumu nothing dey show again grin Mods don get u!
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by desm2437: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very heartless of her to lock up the maid for unjust reason.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by IntroVAT: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
ironMind:
The girl need prayer. is she is not pray and she is innosent, she will go in for the false accused

Eii eii my eye...
I prefer tear gas to this

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by alizma: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
women! women!! women!!! ok o
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by desm2437: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very heartless to lock up an innocent maid for unjust reason.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by cybriz82(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dnt hope go and read again in slow motion....datz 10million naira nt a date like 10th
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Muri1533: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
dre11:

I did not kill my boss with poisoned apple– Housemaid locked up for six weeks over boss’ death

www.punchng.com/i-did-not-kill-my-boss-with-poisoned-apple/

useless police force acting on unfounded report
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Muri1533: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dharniel:
APPLE!!!
is apple the only fruit that can poison work with or is it that apple enhances the poison to work better. there are other fruits nah, abi shey those ones dey neutralise the poison ni? so many can testify to the calamity that apple has caused them, right from the days of Adam to the days of abacha, etc. now someone's husband has been poisoned with apple again. nawa for the fruit ooo...
did you read post well?
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is no nonsence IGP Arase aware of this case?. I doubt.
Let human rights take it up from here.
Its end time indeed
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by kabaka1: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Evil woman. She killed her husband because of that safe.

Nigeria police is a huge joke.

True word. She just setup d househelps and probably paid off d police chief in that station for dem to act like that. That's why it take naija another 100yrs to emerge from its 3rd world country status
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Gkemz: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
She's a wicked wife and good digger. No wonder she was divorced. She waited for the exhusband to pass away to claim what doesn't belong to her. Thank God for the husband's family who fought against her plot to lock an innocent lady up. The lady should press charges for her unlawful detention and it's effect on her reputation. She might be connected but power will one day expire when the truth shall be revealed.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by delishpot: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Naija police sef. So because someone reports what they suspect to you, it means you should almost kill the suspect? Well make I hear the woman own side before I talk.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by lizliz: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Useless woman and corrupt police officers.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by victorv12(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
NIGERIA POLICE ARE USELESS. cry FREE OLUCHI NOW! I come to realize it's better hiring a police officer to carrying out a criminal act than to hire a criminal or a street urchine. The deceased exwife should be arrested immediately! In fact with the little information that was given, with the police rascality and hooliganism by firing of teargas into the compound with the purpose of carting away a safe is an act ROBBERY!

FREE OLUCHI NOW!

NIGERIA POLICE, STOP CARRYING CRIMINAL ACTS FOR CRIMINALS!
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by ottersberger(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
I am very close to this story. The deceased is my close friend. He had informed me on 11/12/2015 that he was hospitalized because of excruciating headache.

The ex-wife is also known to me. This mother of 4 ( 3 children with the Deceased and 1 child with her Boyfriend) abandoned her 6 months old Son and absconded from the deceased's house 6 years ago only to resurface after his death.

The shame that is the Nigerian police, simply connived with her to retrieve deeds to his properties and kidnap three children that a court process awarded to the deceased about 2 years ago.

The intimidation, defamation and punishment of an innocent house help in this manner, leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
The ex knows way more than she's telling.

Wouldn't be surprised she killed him.

God bless the deceased's lawyer for defending the maid.

Again what if the maid and lawyer are all in it together?
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Archiq: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Evil woman killed her husband because of money and property. She is the first suspect.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by gud4dbest(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Read b4 u post!
Dharniel:
[s]APPLE!!!
is apple the only fruit that can poison work with or is it that apple enhances the poison to work better. there are other fruits nah, abi shey those ones dey neutralise the poison ni? so many can testify to the calamity that apple has caused them, right from the days of Adam to the days of abacha, etc. now someone's husband has been poisoned with apple again. nawa for the fruit ooo...
[/s]
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by viktoooh: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some times our police act like retarded dumb ass because of money.. How come the ex wife knew that the man ws killed with poisoned apple if she has nothing todo with it.? She killed her husbnd for revenge and wants to tag it to the house help. God is watching.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by fm7070: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
evil women has been abusing power and privilege since the days of adam
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where are d Rikky Tarfa & Mike Ozekhome of this world?i know say this kind case no dey market 4 them.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
No wahala! Oluchi if truely you are innocent the ex wife of the dead man will not get far she will be next to get ill and perharps death if she refused to change her ways
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by obimath(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nigerian police are disgrace to the word police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 90-Year-Old Woman In Yobe / Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.