Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,656 members, 7,865,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) (37067 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Smh....now that she's not guilty of the accusation, I hope her lawyer wud file a case against these ppol who treated her like the rest of the criminals...
Like seriously ,do they have to throw tear gas in the house juz to get a single person as if they we're dealing with a terrorist.. angry shocked watta waste!
..my dear i jus tire...naija still av a long way 2 go..
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Evil woman. She killed her husband because of that safe.

Nigeria police is a huge joke.
nigerian police are baastadssss not joke pls
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
KashyBaby:
Smh....now that she's not guilty of the accusation, I hope her lawyer wud file a case against these ppol who treated her like the rest of the criminals...
Like seriously ,do they have to throw tear gas in the house juz to get a single person as if they we're dealing with a terrorist.. angry shocked watta waste!
well said babe!
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Savigne:

The Nigerian Police Force is synonymous with gross ineptiitude and abuse of power.
well said babe!
Re: I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) by Frankeys35(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
why is Nigeria full of tragedies and every street there are 50 or more churches?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India / Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin / I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.