Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President (69917 Views)

Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Could Be President / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Shame on the poster...so,this is how much you hate your generation by listing this good looking agbaya as young?...
Anyway,it seems they are in your age bracket and you still think yourself as young.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Jackdasilver(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
None of the above, especially the one that look alike with 'say baba'.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Tonionyeka(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Duke yes but where is PETER OBI
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by yinkslinks(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
you brought old pictures and tell us these men are young grin grin grin grin grin donald duke that does women randomly with cocaine will be naija's president? i laugh in zulu grin grin grin grin grin
jchima14:
In this this piece, our yardstick for youth or young as some would term it, is anyone below the age of 60. This yardstick has been set, having taken into consideration the average age of all those who have ruled Nigeria both past and present. However, you will be fascinated at the age of these top seven candidates who have been chosen based on their works, achievements and outstanding records.

1. Donald Duke: A politician with an impeccable record Born in Calabar on September 30, 1961. Age 54.

2. Sullivan Iheanacho Chime: Former governor of Enugu state, born on 10 April 1959 at Park Lane Hospital, GRA, Enugu, Enugu state. Age 56.

3. Dr Akinwunmi Adesina: Former minister of Agriculture and rural development, and current president of the African Development Bank (ADB), Adesina is a man with an enviable record, Born on February 6, 1960. Age 56.

4. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu: The pioneer Executive Chairman of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), under the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo administration. Born on 21 November 1960. Age 55.

5. Senator Shehu Sanni: This Nigerian lawmaker is a renown human rights activist, president of the Civil Right Congress of Nigeria (CRCN) and the chairman of Hand-in-Hand, Africa. Born on October 29, 1967. Age 48.

6. Kayode Fayemi: Former governor of Ekiti state, Born on February 9, 1965. Age 51

7. Adeniyi Olusegun: Journalist, chairman at the editorial board of This Day Newspapers and was a former presidential spokesman for the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. born in Ile-Ife on November 6, 1965. Age 50

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/6314-top-7-young-nigerians-who-could-are-likely-to-become-president
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by chinwezdasilva: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
My name no dey dia #team LSD#
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Nyaknor(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
RADARADA LIST....
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by BabaIbo: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where is my name on the list?

I have a better chance dan dose individuals on ur list...

WatchOut
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by iamauxin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
I will surprise them all and grab the seat.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by bennymark(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where is my name? Infacct this list is incomprehensive. Old buffoons.

jchima14:
In this this piece, our yardstick for youth or young as some would term it, is anyone below the age of 60. This yardstick has been set, having taken into consideration the average age of all those who have ruled Nigeria both past and present. However, you will be fascinated at the age of these top seven candidates who have been chosen based on their works, achievements and outstanding records.

1. Donald Duke: A politician with an impeccable record Born in Calabar on September 30, 1961. Age 54.

2. Sullivan Iheanacho Chime: Former governor of Enugu state, born on 10 April 1959 at Park Lane Hospital, GRA, Enugu, Enugu state. Age 56.

3. Dr Akinwunmi Adesina: Former minister of Agriculture and rural development, and current president of the African Development Bank (ADB), Adesina is a man with an enviable record, Born on February 6, 1960. Age 56.

4. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu: The pioneer Executive Chairman of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), under the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo administration. Born on 21 November 1960. Age 55.

5. Senator Shehu Sanni: This Nigerian lawmaker is a renown human rights activist, president of the Civil Right Congress of Nigeria (CRCN) and the chairman of Hand-in-Hand, Africa. Born on October 29, 1967. Age 48.

6. Kayode Fayemi: Former governor of Ekiti state, Born on February 9, 1965. Age 51

7. Adeniyi Olusegun: Journalist, chairman at the editorial board of This Day Newspapers and was a former presidential spokesman for the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. born in Ile-Ife on November 6, 1965. Age 50

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/6314-top-7-young-nigerians-who-could-are-likely-to-become-president
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by jechona(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
jchima14:

please if you call these men ''young Nigerians'' what will you call those of us that are below 40 years?
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by ahamonyeka(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
My dog bingo says if that be the case he too will be the president of Nigeria someday.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by chewenco(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
ayodele fayose
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by greatbrian(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
the list is not complete yet I didn't see my name there Despise Not The day of my little beginnings
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by whoawa(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Seeing Sullivan chime on that list, make me to take the list more seriously. If an igbo man will occupy the seat of power: I think Sullivan is the Messiah we have been waiting

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by inri: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
watch out for OGBONNAYA ONU
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by franzis(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why am I not on that list @ op.. Am in my twenties..correct it and add my name
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by ajealadick(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can't believe a youth wrote this. So you see a 56 year old man as young? I thought they said the youth are the leaders of tomorrow. This article is actually one that shows how much trust the writer does nite have in himself.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by larryozzy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fayemi does not merit this list!
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Daraph(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Someone is missing in the list

Olaniyi Michail Afonja (a.k.a Sanyeri)

He is a comedian and former Governor of Comedy State,he was born on 22nd of August in Oyo state....

#RemarkJamb2016
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Team DASUKI for president.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by 1miccza: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can only see and attest to the good works of number 1 to 4,the rest i don't know or care to know
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by 1miccza: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
inri:
watch out for OGBONNAYA ONU

That idiot that could not think of laudable things for the country other than production of pencils
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by clintlala: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by aspirebig: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by yungfritzzleDee(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Hw does daht affect nigeria economyHw does daht affect nigeria economyHw does daht affect nigeria economy
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Saintgeo: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2016
that list can't be complete if my name is not there
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by chamboy(m): 12:52am On Mar 13, 2016
WiseBully:
Donald Duke will win by a landslide if Nigeria was a highly literate nation.
mention one highly literate country in this world .... U ppl just say thrash because u feel the world is just USA n Uk dey are even more than 20% illiterate there...

Knowledge of English language doesn't make you a literate

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by truthisbittar12: 2:52am On Mar 13, 2016
I NEVER SEE ANYTHING MEANINFUL IN UR POST
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Trueyarn(m): 4:17am On Mar 13, 2016
...well, I don't think there are young... but Godswill Akpabio should be on that list...Just ask around!
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Sman37(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Where is Mallam Nasiru El Rufai former FCT minister and present Kaduna state Governor

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by larrysiku20(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Prophet tb Joshua
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by sweetgala(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Saraki has a better chance than all these guys. He is only around 50

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.