Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President (69907 Views)

Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Could Be President / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
The APC presidential candidates in 2019 will either be Aminu Tambuwal or Nasir El-Rufai.
Buhari won't seek a 2nd term.

For the PDP, a Dankwambo/Mu'azu - Donald Duke ticket is possible.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chai! In reality pdp lack credible pple! Pdp is finished! Well I wud prefer tonyebarcanista?
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by olarhtunji(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
They are not going to become shit... mark my words
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by ChristineC: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
They are all old men, where are the leaders of tomorrow?
Duke would have made sense but of course he's not a Fulani somebody tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by 4nobody4every1: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by petkoffDrake(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
In Nigeria d impossible

Is possible. So I doubtless... angry
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by ransomed: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
1 and 2 are cultists. They belong to the same brotherhood that once had a case with ECWA.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by DeWorlex45(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
How culd dis Op refers to 50-60yrs of age as youths, wat then happens to 40-50yrs? because i was xpectin to see 4rm 40-50yrs. Dis Op is definitely high on sometin dt is suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by xreal: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bukola Saraki

....wey my helment? I need to protect myself from the forth-coming attacks.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Nayok(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Except those big fraud, the rest are good to go grin grin
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by banmee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
jchima14:
In this this piece, our yardstick for youth or young as some would term it, is anyone below the age of 60. This yardstick has been set, having taken into consideration the average age of all those who have ruled Nigeria both past and present. However, you will be fascinated at the age of these top seven candidates who have been chosen based on their works, achievements and outstanding records.

1. Donald Duke: A politician with an impeccable record Born in Calabar on September 30, 1961. Age 54.

2. Sullivan Iheanacho Chime: Former governor of Enugu state, born on 10 April 1959 at Park Lane Hospital, GRA, Enugu, Enugu state. Age 56.

3. Dr Akinwunmi Adesina: Former minister of Agriculture and rural development, and current president of the African Development Bank (ADB), Adesina is a man with an enviable record, Born on February 6, 1960. Age 56.

4. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu: The pioneer Executive Chairman of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), under the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo administration. Born on 21 November 1960. Age 55.

5. Senator Shehu Sanni: This Nigerian lawmaker is a renown human rights activist, president of the Civil Right Congress of Nigeria (CRCN) and the chairman of Hand-in-Hand, Africa. Born on October 29, 1967. Age 48.

6. Kayode Fayemi: Former governor of Ekiti state, Born on February 9, 1965. Age 51

7. Adeniyi Olusegun: Journalist, chairman at the editorial board of This Day Newspapers and was a former presidential spokesman for the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. born in Ile-Ife on November 6, 1965. Age 50

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/6314-top-7-young-nigerians-who-could-are-likely-to-become-president

You better pray they don't. The never ending torture you guys are going through needs to stop. Well, that is if you all want it to stop. Seems to me like you all like it.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by tpiah11: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
In Nigeria, the definition of young is anyone under 80.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Sunnypa11(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are they my age mate ?
They are Grand fathers not Youth
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by ifewise(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mumu Post,Are u God?
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by mountainvolcano: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Atiku Abubakar will be the next president of the country Nigeria
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by tonyzeal(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP;are you ok?my name is not on that list abi you think I have given up on my childhood dreams.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by fortunechy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
for ur mind nw these pple ar young??u nid to revisit psychiatrics urgently.....mchteeeew!!!!!!!
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by texazzpete(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Not a single one of these guys is gonna be president
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
When has Nigeria ever selected a brilliant performing person as presidential candidate? Are we not always shooting ourselves in the foot.? grin
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by SycophanticGoat: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by femiero: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kayode Fayemi? The one that bought a mattress for NGN10,000,000 while he was governor of Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Teespice:
akinwunmi adeshina or nuhu ribadu does it for me.

the rest..........na jump and pass.
Dr Akinwunmi Adesina is the personification of brilliance. Will vote him anyday and anytime if he makes the move.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by abeeceebee: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
You wish
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Suigenerispremoj(f): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Shehu Sani and maybe Donald Duke..are rightly placed

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by crazyclown07(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
OP please wake up from this dream of yours

Its a fallacious believe_obasanjo
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by CSTR2: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Look at the piss-poor candidates. angry
One half-brained individual was even talking about kwankwaso and fashola. What utter rubbish. angry
From what i can garner from this thread,the likes of chuka umunna young and brilliant, would lose woefully if he contests for Nigerian president.
Nation of jesters, and the rest of the world keep zooming past them.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by myndd(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
which kain life na,na youths b dis 1s
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
eduSwisz:
Rubbish list.
mo de ntakiti, motun ngbokiti fun erin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
still stumbling, and tumbling with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
plz share this laughter, I GO DIE OOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eyez is turning me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I DEY COME BACK....
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by MONDAYkay(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Says who?
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Teespice(f): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
herbie27:
Dr Akinwunmi Adesina is the personification of brilliance. Will vote him anyday and anytime if he makes the move.

me too.

that man reeks of brilliance. he performed above average as the then minister for agriculture.
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by Ferdinandu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President by SirDurotade: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
nawa o this country ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.