Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1513 Views)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Please Help, Am So Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gondon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by falconey(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm parents!!!!! GOD WILL HELP YA MY NIGGA
Re: . by ThuGnificenX: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided are you a man? Yes.? I believe.
You are starting your own family not a family for your people.
You know what you want and I don't think you need the validity of anyone on who you should marry. You know her more than anyone else and talking about her education, she can go to school anytime so that shouldn't be am issue.
Take the bulls ball and tell them all, I am getting married with or without your blessing, period.
Unless you are financially reliant on your parents to foot the bill of your wedding which will be a knock off.
No one has the audacity to interfere on your personal life or your choices, all they can do is advice you and not rebuke the person you love..
Period..

Ps! Are u gainfully employed? Do u earn enough to provide for your family?

1 Like

Re: . by gondon(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
Hmmmmmm parents!!!!! GOD WILL HELP YA MY NIGGA
THANKS
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
HELP OHHJHHH
Re: . by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mmm....what can I say? If u really love ur gf, juz go on.. live peacefully together..ur family will be there for u no matter what..they may not accept it for now,but eventually they will once u have this little angel to show them...blood is thicker than water, remember that... cool
Re: . by jmichlins(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
your parents said you have no house and you rented a house in less than two months and does that make you a landlord NOO. Work hard and build your own empire and even your parents will have no say as to whom you date and please you're good because you choose to not because of her. About her let her develop her human capacity and not going from church to crusade. Goodluck shaa
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
THANKS A MILLION........
KashyBaby:
Mmm....what can I say? If u really love ur gf, juz go on.. live peacefully together..ur family will be there for u no matter what..they may not accept it for now,but eventually they will once u have this little angel to show them...blood is thicker than water, remember that... cool

Re: . by gondon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
THANKS ALOT.
jmichlins:
your parents said you have no house and you rented a house in less than two months and does that make you a landlord NOO. Work hard and build your own empire and even your parents will have no say as to whom you date and please you're good because you choose to not because of her. About her let her develop her human capacity and not going from church to crusade. Goodluck shaa
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Awwwwww marry her if God bless ur union he wid touch ur parents heart dey wud come around ok it myt take a while bt they surely will ok?? smiley
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
gondon:
GOD bless you dear.
The ptoblem is dat they refused to follow me for INTRODUCTION. And i tried taking advantage of a family situation, where we dont abort, but my lady refused to take-in.
Though d truth is dat if she takes in now, my parents hv no option but to concor. But my lady keeps saying that she wants dem to love her for whom she is....... I so adore her and she made me like all BENIN/ESAN ladies........
Good character, hard working, self moltivated , and a tyrant.......

cry cry awwwwwwww talk to her bou it
If she really loves u she wud do dat for love atleast its for her to be with u forever please do ok??
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dear d truth is dat... not that she doesnt want me... Rather she wanna break a chain of birth before marrige; which happened to her only sister......
halfricanadian:

cry cry awwwwwwww talk to her bou it
If she really loves u she wud do dat for love atleast its for her to be with u forever please do ok??
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
gondon:
Dear d truth is dat... not that she doesnt want me... Rather she wanna break a chain of birth before marrige; which happened to her only sister......

cry cry wat will u do now

Marry her or walk away follow ur heart please ok
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
OK..
Thanks for ur words...
halfricanadian:

Re: . by gondon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

u on whatsapp?...
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
gondon:
u on whatsapp?...

shocked shocked shocked shocked ehn whats my own?

Biko o sort ursef please

one thing i hate to do is move closer to a man with relationship issues cant let u start deriving comfort from me at d expenses of ur gf's saddness no way

Face her squarely cry cry i dont mean to b rude i dont do wat i cant take from odas

1 Like

Re: . by gondon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thanks once again....
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked ehn whats my own?

Biko o sort ursef please

one thing i hate to do is move closer to a man with relationship issues cant let u start deriving comfort from me at d expenses of ur gf's saddness no way

Face her squarely cry cry i dont mean to b rude i dont do wat i cant take from odas
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
gondon:
Thanks once again....

smiley its ok i can b invited to d wedding ryt?

grin i need lovely social gatherings like dat
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sure why not..... That is my wish nor prayer ohhhhhhh
halfricanadian:

smiley its ok i can b invited to d wedding ryt?

grin i need lovely social gatherings like dat
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
gondon:
Sure why not..... That is my wish nor prayer ohhhhhhh

Ewo ni wish

wait ow bad do u wanna spend d rest of ur life with her cos u confuse me
Re: . by gondon(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dear na till death ohhhhhhhhh..... If not her ehhhhh... na priest i go b ohhjj
halfricanadian:

Ewo ni wish

wait ow bad do u wanna spend d rest of ur life with her cos u confuse me
Re: . by danduchi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros I am not supporting ur parents oo, but I advise you relax a bit till next year... Y d rush to marry, you just graduated. Marriage is forever o... I don't kw ur girl but Esan girls? (I hold my lips). Pray to God, don't rush and regret tomorrow. There's a lot to learn in your courtship
Re: . by gondon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
i graduated since 2010. She is not like d known ESAN girls.
danduchi:
Bros I am not supporting ur parents oo, but I advise you relax a bit till next year... Y d rush to marry, you just graduated. Marriage is forever o... I don't kw ur girl but Esan girls? (I hold my lips). Pray to God, don't rush and regret tomorrow. There's a lot to learn in your courtship
Re: . by firstking01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros, if her lack of formal education is the bone of contention here, then i 'll advice you enroll her in globaversity, a school of reading and writing, and follow her up, i believe you ma sabi book...brush her up to your taste academically, yes you can if she's smart and willing to learn, before you know it she'd be competing with you intellectuallywink...the next time you introduced her to your parents they 'll be amazed @the transformation that has taken place on her...if your parents still insist you shouldn't marry her, then the problem with your parents and the girl is on personal terms on either her tribe or character, aside from that, i see no reason they shouldn't support you to marry her.
Re: . by halfricanadian(f): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
gondon:
Dear na till death ohhhhhhhhh..... If not her ehhhhh... na priest i go b ohhjj

grin ok

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Suffering From Skin Problem / Please Help!! I Can't Get Myself To Love Anyone / Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.