Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me (3399 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by denko(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
I am beginning to think that these guys that standing by Buhari does not go to the same market i go, or else can you expalin the hardship we are experiencing vis a vis the policies of Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by amtaken(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
You should know by now that only Aisha rice eaters aka brown envelope group that still support Buhari.

Buhari is a total failure.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by talktonase(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
they dont eat normal food na iron them dey chop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by rottennaija(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes we do. But we didn't expect magic, we know it only gets worse when it's about to get better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by eleojo23: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
rottennaija:
Yes we do. But we didn't expect magic, we know it only gets worse when it's about to get better.

I hope that is the case. I just hope that is the case.
If not, Buhari's govt will have the worst record ever in all aspects.

5 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by Rayhutar(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Suffering and Smiling as usual

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
denko:
I am beginning to think that these guys that standing by Buhari does not go to the same market i go, or else can you expalin the hardship we are experiencing vis a vis the policies of Buhari.
I am beginning to think that those who stand against buhari just wanted to do so because if different political views.

Now, tell me: na today?

Na today Nigerians dey suffer themselves?

Now, even if dollar stand tall, how e come affect pepper, garri, yam, and so on?

Sellers of these commodities go tell u say dollar don rise as if e concern them...

Shey na buhari dey dictate prices?

While PMS sells for 250 in the East, u get it for 120 in the SW...

But funny enuff, while it was being sold as 86.50 around SW, SE/SS are selling for 130 while the notht sells for 100.

Yam full North..u can get 10 tubers of yam for N1000 in Abuja, but here, u will suffer...

Na buhari cause dt one too?

If prices of simple food stuffs rises, pls, blame Nigerians!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by SleekMallam: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Let me call my fellow progressives that we went to eat Aisha jollof rice together. Gbawe ngeneukwenu omenka egift

1 Like

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by Adminisher: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
amtaken:
You should know by now that only Aisha rice eaters aka brown envelope group that still support Buhari.

Buhari is a total failure.

It depends on your IQ level. Cause and Effect is life. Americans were mature enough not to blame Obama for the first two years because they know clearly that Bush caused most of the debt of 10trillion then due to the Iraq war.
You have to have modest mental faculties not to realise that the oil market has crashed completely and painful restructuring is required. You also have to be a moral coward (which is sad for a young man) not to realise that Jonathan was extremely corrupt and he did not prepare Nigeria for this period that is why we have this problem.

How do you buy a second hand vehicle? Do you go over the history before buying?.If the engine knocks in the first three months and you find that the oil was not short is it not time to blame the previous owner?

All the stupid figures you have rattled don't mean shit until you use superior judgement. An amateur economist will see in it evidence that today's disaster was sewn in the middle of Jonathan's presidency.

The exam you fail tommorrow is the net effect of your preparation over two years not because your parents changed addresses.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by amtaken(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
You can continue to blame GEJ while Buhari and his household keep smiling to the bank, travelling abroad weekly and schooling in the best schools abroad while our brothers and sisters are forced to drop out of schools abroad.

You can't buy food, you can't see fuel to buy, you can't even trade anymore because of Buhari's illiterate policies and here you are supporting him at all odds because of few kobos from Aisha.

You are mean!

Adminisher:

It depends on your IQ level. Cause and Effect is life. Americans were mature enough not to blame Obama for the first two years because they know clearly that Bush caused most of the debt of 10trillion then due to the Iraq war.
You have to have modest mental faculties not to realise that the oil market has crashed completely and painful restructuring is required. You also have to be a moral coward (which is sad for a young man) not to realise that Jonathan was extremely corrupt and he did not prepare Nigeria for this period that is why we have this problem.

How do you buy a second hand vehicle? Do you go over the history before buying?.If the engine knocks in the first three months and you find that the oil was not short is it not time to blame the previous owner?

All the stupid figures you have rattled don't mean shit until you use superior judgement. An amateur economist will see in it evidence that today's disaster was sewn in the middle of Jonathan's presidency.

The exam you fail tommorrow is the net effect of your preparation over two years not because your parents changed addresses.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by 4Play(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adminisher:

Masochistic reasoning in its purest expression. What your salad tossing post fails to recognise is that for all the problems Buhari inherited, his actions have served to exacerbate the economic difficulties.

Making public announcements that the Naira would not be devalued and maintaining a fixed exchange regime amplifies currency depreciation and inflation in the domestic markets.

There are major differences between Obama and Buhari. For instance, Obama, recognising the urgency of the economic situation, took the time between his election and inauguration to put in place an economic team and submitted the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act 2009 to Congress 6 days after inauguration. In contrast, can you actually summarise your president's plans for revitalising the economy?

What is the justification for providing 38 billion Naira of FG money to explore for crude oil in Bornu state? For proposing to make higher capital investment in the Aso Rock clinic than all the federal hospitals in the country combined? I suppose this is all part of the legacy of GEJ.

You have to laugh at the notion that the man who appointed as his finance minister the former finance commissioner of Ogun state, a state whose ill-thought loan undertakings under said commissioner rendered it insolvent and requiring a bailout, somehow represents a repudiation of the financial recklessness of the GEJ era. Here is his party's spokesman and now information minister when oil prices were high:

September 30, 2014 — 6:14 PM BST

Nigeria’s main opposition party said it will scrap the country’s sovereign wealth fund and a separate excess crude account if it wins elections in February.

“We’re going to put a stop to them,” Lai Mohammed, a spokesman for the All Progressives Congress, or APC, said in an interview in London yesterday. “The sovereign wealth fund and the excess crude account are illegal.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-30/nigeria-s-opposition-wants-to-scrap-sovereign-oil-funds

The members of today's regime spent the period of an oil boom demanding that federal government savings be scrapped and borrowing money at state government levels as if the oil boom will last forever, despite state government finances depending heavily on federal allocations, only to react with utter "astonishment" when oil prices collapse at the adverse impact this is having on government finances. Having gained power at federal level, they then compounded the problem by failing to announce an economic team or a clear set of well thought out policies at the earliest possible opportunity.

This is why they say people get the government they deserve.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by greatiyk4u(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
denko:

We do but we buy necessary commodities
Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by bugzbunny: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
rottennaija:
Zombie
Ur moniker says otherwise

8 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by bugzbunny: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:

We do but we buy necessary commodities
U dnt buy water
U dnt buy petrol or use light
U dnt buy foodstuffs
They are all unnecessary.....

Zombies everywer

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by naijaboy756: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I am beginning to think that those who stand against buhari just wanted to do so because if different political views.

Now, even if dollar stand tall, how e come affect pepper, garri, yam, and so on?

Sellers of these commodities go tell u say dollar don rise as if e concern them...

But funny enuff, while it was being sold as 86.50 around SW, SE/SS are selling for 130 while the notht sells for 100.

Yam full North..u can get 10 tubers of yam for N1000 in Abuja, but here, u will suffer...

how I wish you had sense! Dem jazz una? Jeeez

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by greatiyk4u(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
bugzbunny:

U dnt buy water
U dnt buy petrol or use light
U dnt buy foodstuffs
They are all unnecessary.....

Zombies everywer

In Enugu where I stay, a bag of pure water is 80, I have never bought fuel more than 87Naira though I bring out like 2 hours weekends to queue up at the NNPC Mega stations
Food stuffs are extremely cheap here, tomatoes and onions,local rice,chicken, eggs, yam and fruits are at all time low prices in the market.
I enjoy a minimum of 15hrs steady power in my area here

Don't be deceived by the enemies of Nigeria, these facts are verifiable....the economy is not in good shape but surely not as bad as paint it online

Shallom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by bugzbunny: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:

In Enugu where I stay, a bag of pure water is 80, I have never bought fuel more than 87Naira though I bring out like 2 hours weekends to queue up at the NNPC Mega stations
Food stuffs are extremely cheap here, tomatoes and onions,local rice,chicken, eggs, yam and fruits are at all time low prices in the market.

Don't be deceived by the enemies of Nigeria, these facts are verifiable....the economy is not in good shape but surely not as bad as paint it online

Shallom
Enugu is a small feel good town
Dnt use it as a yardstick
U dnt knw Enugu more than me

Here in lagos... Its been total blackout for weeks
I buy water 150
Forget abt fuel....
Apc change has really visited lagos

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by LadyExcellency: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Shallom

Some one is definitely paying your bills.

Denial of present realities has exposed your sycophantic rumblings.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by Richy4(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Bro I wanted to ignore your comment but I couldn't...I was tempted to ask, where do you usually go during your Economics class in High school?

19 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
GEJ e-rats are delusional. They are mostly half baked on issues. Emotionally weak people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by diasporaman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes we do! But we do our shopping at Shoprite
Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by nobilie: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Richy4:

Bro I wanted to ignore your comment but I couldn't...I was tempted to ask, where do you usually go during your Economics class in High school?

Don't mind the guy. Their minds are made up.
I knew from the begining that APC has no plan apart from take over power. I am happy PDP lost out but i am more pained that there seems to be nothing tangible coming from APC. Buhari is just stuborn. He may want to get Nigeria right but is not doing it right.
His ministers will soon begun to resign.
we need a youth political party as APC has turned to the PDP that we know.

God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by greatiyk4u(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Sincere ignorance is very dangerous, I said my points are verifiable unless u lead extravagant life.
Ask any honest person living in Enugu b4 u start spewing trash here.

1 Like

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by greatiyk4u(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
bugzbunny:
Enugu is a small feel good town Dnt use it as a yardstick U dnt knw Enugu more than me
Here in lagos... Its been total blackout for weeks I buy water 150 Forget abt fuel.... Apc change has really visited lagos
Does this nullify my facts?
Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by TunjiMsp: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
denko:
yes we do, in fact I spent 3hrs to buy fuel yesterday morning, but I think I will stick with an illiterate president who has the interest of the masses at heart than an educated but wicked one who with his gangs has looted and mortgage this country away, we are just heading in the way of greece and Peurto Rico before God saved us like he did in Abacha Era. Let's have hope and keep praying this set of people get it right , they mean well, even though it appears they are still in the wilderness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by otil1: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
rottennaija:

Mumu!

While you are there defending what you know nothing about, the Minister of propaganda has finally owned up... that the situation has gone out of their control!!!

Read

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nicur: 5:18pm
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Saturday lamented that the economic situation in the country has gone completely out of the control of government as the global economic meltdown is having a negative spiral effect on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2986089/economy-gone-out-buharis-control

2 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by otil1: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros,

Which side for Enugu be dat?

Garri N4,200 a bag is now N6,500. Rice is N14,000 yesterday at New market. Same for Ogbete. Mamadore veg oil, even kings dat used to be N1,500 is now N1,800. Aqua rapha (pure water) dat used to be N70 or N80 is now N150.

Fuel is N145 today, as I speak, for those that have. Many are shut. Line t Mega Naira triangle requires at least 2 continuous days of queue.

Bros, tell me which side and which market u det buy ya things cos even Afia 9 and Mami, wahala dey

greatiyk4u:

Shallom

17 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by Uniben4sure: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Those are the kinds of nincompoops that support the failure called buhari from the coal city! I know them because I argued with many of them while in Enugu. The guy is obviously dependent on someone who pays his bills or is one of mbaka's azs lickers who toe the same path of political naivety as their "lord" in human flesh, aka mbaka.

3 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by obailala(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
denko:
Most of the people supporting Buhari (especially from the south) know exactly the reasons why they support Buhari. Most are not so bothered yet because they are intelligent enough to appreciate the simple fact that most of the hardships suffered today are not a direct or indirect result of a Buhari presidency.

Unfortunately, most of even the intelligent anti-buhatists have allowed their intelligence to be beclouded by the emotions of partisan sentiments. Just recently, someone even blamed Buhari for the fall in global oil prices, and then you expect reasonable people to take such a person's opinions seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by rottennaija(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
otil1:

Mumu!

While you are there defending what you know nothing about, the Minister of propaganda has finally owned up... that the situation has gone out of their control!!!

Read

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed by Nicur: 5:18pm
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Saturday lamented that the economic situation in the country has gone completely out of the control of government as the global economic meltdown is having a negative spiral effect on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2986089/economy-gone-out-buharis-control

Wise man, you can say what you want. Change is gradually and we that supported him knew this and are prepared to wait, wise man
Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by rottennaija(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
bugzbunny:

Zombie
Ur moniker says otherwise

The moniker was created because of GEJ, when he and his opolo eyes ministers where bleeding the economy dry
Re: Those That Are Supporting Buhari, Do They Go To The Same Market With Me by rottennaija(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
eleojo23:

I hope that is the case. I just hope that is the case.
If not, Buhari's govt will have the worst record ever in all aspects.

True, but when you see what will work, you can easily decern

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To Him When He Said PMB Will Go For Second Tenure / The Moment Buhari Presented His New Chief Of Staff Ibrahim Gambari (PHOTOS) / Aisha Buhari Helps Her Husband Wearing His Face Mask-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.