Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres (552 Views)

Here Are Some Exam Guidelines For CFA From Edupristine. / Share Your Experience At JAMB Exam Centres Today. / Jamb Expresses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Centers-kissval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by Hygizee(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
The Coordinator of the National Headquarters Annex, Lagos of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Beatrice Okorie, has expressed regret over the technical issues encounter in some centres in the ongoing UTME.
According to her, most of the technical issues encountered were unforeseen circumstances and could happen anywhere and to anyone.
“We, indeed, regret the entire challenges because we mean well for the Nigerian-child. “We, however, must realize that these facilities are machines and can breakdown without warning. “Computers and generators are machines, just like cars.
“You can service your car today and take it out but on the way it can develop another fault. “We actually went round for accreditation and a routine check of the various centres and their facilities before accreditation for the examination, which commenced on February 27.”
She further stated that no candidate participating in the ongoing UTME would suffer any penalties as a result of such issues and mentioned that the board has rectified the issues in the affected centres.
She added that there will be an improvement in the conduct of the Computer Based Test by 2017.
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by Hygizee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
And someone somewhere who managed to have few mb on his phone will come here and rant that students are lazy nd did not prepare for d exam hence d lamentions

1 Like

Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by jaymejate: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Which means, in another word, "if the technical breakdown affect you and you fail, wait until 2017 when there would be an improvement.
Gbam! Jamb na scam to be be scrapped true true.
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
cry*She added that there will be an
improvement in the conduct of the
Computer Based Test by 2017.*
So that is how those innocent souls wil do jamb again next year cos of jamb incapability nd irresponsible act abi? God is watching, i piry those march 9 nd 10candidates(including me sef).

1 Like

Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Campaign after election... After making some students pay for their own Misfortune...JAMB na scrap
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by chinedu26: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jamb's performance this year is very very poor.
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by raayah(f): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where are all those people blaming the students
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by 2SWT(f): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
so this is all jamb has to say
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by pheranme9(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Had 196!! Did on the 10th knew what I picked naa. When I no take sk go exam hall
Re: Jamb Expreses Regret Over Technical Issues Encountered In Some Exam Centres by NearPerfect(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
God punish them angry so they expect me to pick up another jamb form next year after they've screwed me over due to gross negligence and incompetency angry angry

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforpolytechniceducation / Many Will Fail This Simple Question.... / Oracle, SAP, IBM Cognos And More Training In Lagos & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.