Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (79443 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Do They Worship Robert Powell As Jesus Christ In Our Churches? / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2016
op comot that church before they kill u
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2016
this is absolute madness
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2016
komododragons:
APE
tongue
komododragons:
APE
same to you.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by chrisie: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2016
This is not a church but hypnotic organization. The church should preach/teach the bible and pray. That was what the early church did.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by magzey: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2016
revelation to cleans out devil from his body grin grin grin members na mumu dem be? chei
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Djmamman(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:
I saw this on facebook, i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is happening in our churches now? Do we really need to do this? Is this part of glorifying God? Can we really win souls for the kingdom of God after this? Can you pastor allow someone to do this to you or to your child? Eish!
look at is this in humans, while Tunde Bakare is busy in his church seeking for relevance from his feliow flowers over a simple issue of ESE/Yunusa case, while his qualigues are busy in their church multreating innocent followers.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by SURElee(f): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Gullible africans as christians who can't read their bibles, pray and fast for themselves to hear from God for themselves. Can this so called pastor go conduct this charade of a deliverance abroad? We idolize pastors as if they have a special room in their houses connecting to heaven where they hear from God alone. Smh
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Jacko1(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2016
If pastor do person dis one fo ma front... Him come call me out in his front i wil leav the church....
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Justicealh3(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2016
What a delievering. He just be torturing the person.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by oluxy(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Devil in humans skin just everywhere
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by NorttGate: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
kindakuz:
na waooo
U neva chi chomchin
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by britbuz(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2016
osemoses1234:
Omo me and d pastor go fight die oooooooooo

No need no fight, don't become a footman that's all.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by southernbelle(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2016
I blame the man who subjected himself to be used for that experiment.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by phemybof(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
South African Pastors,end time pastors
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by zingov: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is de person in question a child?
kindakuz:
na waooo
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by shefaz: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fake religion with blind follower... Accept Islam is the only way to salvation
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is what you get for being an EEDIOT
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by bidak(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't know why people don't always mind there business did the person on the floor complain do you know the problem d person is facing for him to lie down on the floor like that.You guys should just thank God for your life and stop condemning others

1 Like

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by nurusystem(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
no be them like sign & wonder
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ujupsy: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
When a pastor carries annointhing, he does not need all this ,for me he is an ordinary man on the street,not called by God, he called him self
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:
I saw this on facebook, i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is happening in our churches now? Do we really need to do this? Is this part of glorifying God? Can we really win souls for the kingdom of God after this? Can you pastor allow someone to do this to you or to your child? Eish!
Stop being mischievous. Do you know why he did it or if he was using it for illustrative purposes??
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by karimusa: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
ednut1:
Looks staged
QED. The op was just being mischievous
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by nurusystem(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=bidak post=43730949]I don't know why people don't always mind there business did the person on the floor complain do you know the problem d person is facing for him to lie down on the floor like that.You guys should just thank God for your life and stop condemning others [/quote

What did u mean,if a pastor is doin this rubbish, mr man this is not ok , unless you are both insane
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Puredove: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time church.
Did jesus christ ever did this ?
Did jesus christ maltreat/rough handle his followers ?
I don't blame d pastors but d followers who are desperate 2 do d wish of their leaders even if its insane.
May God guide us aright !
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by phlemzy: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Western people that brought the religion to us must be wondering how we got here.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
fromnigeria:

you saw it on facebook, where did it happen?

Fake incomplete story
Exactly! It is so irritating that people who are calling Nigerians gullible cannot use their brains. The whole thing looks staged, like the preacher is trying to illustrate something. They rush to comment without even thinking and asking questions like where did it happen? Why did it happen? What message is the preacher trying to pass? Etc

I'm sure if this age is the age Naaman went to dip himself in the filthy Jordan river, these same set of people commenting here would have mocked him and called him 'deluded' and 'gullible'.

Nonsense.

Let us be very careful because we shall be made accountable for every idle word we speak

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Stop being mischievous. Do you know why he did it or if he was using it for illustrative purposes??

Aunty Ishi, would you allow yourself to be used for illustrative purpose like that?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Lectuwaire(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
What is new to you? That is real christianity.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Aunty Ishi, would you allow yourself to be used for illustrative purpose like that?
The pastor will not just use anybody. He will use a worker who understands his methods and has no problem with it.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Fourwinds: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
asalimpo:
saw it(or something similar) on youtube too.
When church members dont do anything for themselves this iswhat you get?
If d stu..pid pastor takes d man's wife and bang her continuously., d foolish man won't see anything wrong..
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by dyn1800: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Touch not my annoited ? Yeah right?

ironMind:
the people managing www.nairaland.com hate christain very much. i see that they have only put bad bad news about church here. i sure they want people to hate church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.