Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) (47546 Views)

New Movie Starring Mercy Johnson, Jim Iyke & Others Makes N10million In 3 Days / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by mira4u: 1:58am On Mar 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Laura.... She needs to be self dependent and carve a niche for herself. Living off her sisters fame

There is nothing wrong with that. God blesses a family member not just for his/her good but to lift other members of the family. I have seen people who were blessed with riches but refused to lift other members of the family, hence, they lost everything later on.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 2:02am On Mar 13, 2016
tochimas:

A hater spotted here, and he may also be a poor witch, cos poverty causes witchery in some people. They are enemy of good news .

Not a hater. Linda ikeji is a thief.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 2:05am On Mar 13, 2016
so wat laura flaunting her ugly set of fake teeth for?..........

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by tpiar: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2016
britzz:
SHE GO TAKE THIS FORUM PULL SERIOUS TRAFFIC FOR HER BLOG THIS WEEK AND BEYOND.

true that.

hope she doesnt turn the women into sirens.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by tpiar: 2:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 13, 2016
sainty2k3:
she tried, what is Seun giving out to guys this year na smiley

Banning angry

Na joke i dey joke o undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 13, 2016
obowunmi:

Not a hater. Linda ikeji is a thief.

What did she steal from you?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by ogbukara: 4:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Thanks Linda ikeji for your good heart
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by SuyaEater(m): 4:10am On Mar 13, 2016
i go wire this girl linda
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Afroconnect: 5:06am On Mar 13, 2016
This Linda na con lady-i bet she will liase with a lady to form winner-all these are publicity hype. Linda no fit dash anyone 10milla.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by ndnuray(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Lols..... Nail n hammer grin
sainty2k3:

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nche95(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2016
grayht:
na 2yrs ban him dey give out.. smiley
them give me 10yrs ban for political section
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Martiano(m): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Very good one but the theme is just what I don't like "Ï rather be self made".Laura the sister cannot be claiming self made when she has done Aristos before.Even Linda was fvcking Dan Foster because she thought it was a direct passage to yanky and wealth.This is a good scheme but my fear is that not all the girls will benefit and it will sure boost her bloqs so she will make more money.I also hope she is not encouraging girls to be like her and don't get married in their 20s believing that they can stand alone?Every woman needs a man vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2016
sainty2k3:
I don blv the rumor say seun stingy die.

YES! the bro na akagum grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Obas101(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm Linda may av gotten half of dasukis money during the last election
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Who is that cartoon taking selfie?
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2016
That's very good of Linda,Im beginning to like the girl. This is better than flashing high heeled shoes and expensive bags in a country where most people are hungry
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by grimandevil: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2016
sainty2k3:

D guy d chop his money alone, very stingy. Even marry d fear him. We need to call out seun to know his plan sef

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Enypie:

I can't read out any sensible point in what you wrote.

How would you? Bad people like you will always wanna make other people feel bad in whatever little way they are helping. How many souls have you helped in your life?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by borngeologist(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2016
was this lady feeling like

lol kingkon.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Laura.... She needs to be self dependent and carve a niche for herself. Living off her sisters fame.

Na only ladies... Giys are not allowed
how that one take concern you ? leave your own life

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2016
10 million women to share 10 million naira. What a stewpid publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Olulinks:

How would you? Bad people like you will always wanna make other people feel bad in whatever little way they are helping. How many souls have you helped in your life?

You do not want to know. I do not have much, but little I give.. I do not take pictures in the process.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2016
richard870:
See you, jst cuz u re trying 2 be d good guy...dude said it all. Nairaland shuld try help its patrons/loyals

No be only good guy, you need glasses?
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2016
tochimas:
, the most important thing it the money will help someone, the ten million can provide start off for a reasonable number of them on a small scale. What there good number of peeps like her, now calculate how many peeps will continually be uplifted.

Very true. We need more people like Linda out there.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2016
TheSunSon:

Then you slower than a slug.

Lool.. You should talk more about the thread, and leave the lady commenting alone.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by confamgist237: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2016
tochimas:
, SDK is doing her bit on on her lane, why bring her into this matter, she gives money, Linda does too. Linda started give away say before her, although she does on seasonal bases. This is on another scale, organizing this kind of workshop to groom girls. Let her do her thing and go find yours, stop comparing and jamming two obviously successful people head.
so i didnt hv rty to xpress my mind on social media again? Aunty kindly park well joor
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by charmosky(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Linda...how many people have you helped in ur village?....rubbish pub and cheap damage control...
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by elderken(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2016
This Laura or whatever she calls herself is a very terrible joke. Nosense abi sense less
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2016
So this crowd will share the 10 million ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah At The 'Boxing Day' Movie Premiere (pics) / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC / Oristefemi Strolls With His Dog On A Glider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.