Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) (47537 Views)

New Movie Starring Mercy Johnson, Jim Iyke & Others Makes N10million In 3 Days / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2016
ilawanson44:

What did she steal from you?

She steals pictures, content, stories without giving the appropriate credit.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2016
pic 1: she no even tall
pic 3: see mouth. she don suck lollipop no be small.

over all, she try... but na men need this things pass woman o. or is she trying to incrrase thr number of single ladies in this generation who are like her. Linda don over ripe. but she needs to come down from her camel to be approachable. Social media they kill person real life self. imagine all the hype on FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and she is single.

you wey dey read: u better work smart. She is bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by nelxxy(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Public stunt.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2016
This is a great woman, a real role model to so many women out there. A true celebrity that believes in giving back to a society that made her what she is.
She is very focused motivated and has a goal plan of empowering women to be the best they can be.
And I keep saying that men are loosing the plot every second in our society and getting more insensible, vain and backwards, they only way they represent their wealth is by having as many numerous bastard children as possible eg wiz kid, and davido, and their chief tu face, flaunting their wealth and buying watches, cars and clubbing, this is the role model they impact on male youths therefore encouraging ' get rich quick' mentality in them so they can also flaunt their wealth on social media. Hopless life. THat is why there are more male criminals home and abroad, disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go.
These are the future men that expect to know how to be responsible enough marry these focused women and give them a good home? I doubt it. They rather get jealous and look for ways to pull these responsible women down while they(men) remain their apalling state.
Look at what a comon woman is doing.
Shame on you men!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Roadmap27(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm! See positive mind, I pray it yield. Positive result. Thank you for supporting Nigeria Government.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by betsecured: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Do your self proud also and place the super tip from betsecured.
Super-Tip of the day

Lazio vs Atalanta

Prediction : 1/1

Join the 1million naira roll-over category train....visit the website to know more details , contact our help desk if you need to know anything.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Philpham:
This is a great woman, a real role model to so many women out there. A true celebrity that believes in giving back to a society that made her what she is.
She is very focused motivated and has a goal plan of empowering women to be the best they can be.
And I keep saying that men are loosing the plot every second in our society and getting more insensible, vain and backwards, they only way they represent their wealth is by having as many numerous bastard children as possible eg wiz kid, and davido, and their chief tu face, flaunting their wealth and buying watches, cars and clubbing, this is the role model they impact on male youths therefore encouraging ' get rich quick' mentality in them so they can also flaunt their wealth on social media. Hopless life. THat is why there are more male criminals home and abroad, disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go.
These are the future men that expect to know how to be responsible enough marry these focused women and give them a good home? I doubt it. They rather get jealous and look for ways to pull these responsible women down while they(men) remain their apalling state.
Shame on you men!!!

God bless you.!.. Hit it like its hot!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by ElGrande: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Very very funny P*ssy nigga u wud just let me end up taking all of ur nine lives undecided
Gehn gehn sister Yaff vex.....#painment grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Heaven for don break loose if nah a male blogger organized something like this for just male.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Heaven for don break loose if nah a male blogger organized something like this for just male.
Lol, why do you guys always try to get at us all the time. Wetin we do una?
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, why do you guys always try to get at us all the time. Wetin we do una?
My dear.... I am not trying to get at anybody, just stating facts.

Linda has male and female readers just like Nairaland, now tell me.

Will it be cool if Seun decides to give out 10mill to male nairalanders only?
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by noblegrex: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
no be small thing oo. If those babes got their ways ehn. Them for don pursue men commot for this planet earth.they're not ready for equality again sef.dem won take over. Na wa oo.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:

Lol, yeah I get you. Well, Her money, her choice. I believe in helping everybody whether male or female.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:

No need hitting on seun... There lots of rich male celebs out there, that can help other men in kick starting their buisness.. But unfortunately they prefer to spend the money on booze, sex and accessories.. Linda is helping ladies, because the truth the told , women rarely have financial suppport ,except one in a million who either receives help from parents or guardian... Apart from that zero level help for females..

SO the rich guys out there help your fellow.man to be proactive.. Women are helping ourselves , as men are so reluctant to help us, except when s3x is inbetween..smmhhh..

i wonder why men are reluctant to help themselves financially. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Amelian:
No need hitting on seun...
I am not hitting on him. His source of income is similar with that of Linda that's why I used him as an example
Amelian:
There lots of rich male celebs out there, that can help other men in kick starting their buisness..
Which brings us back to my questions. If the owner of this forum decides to help his loyal fans start business and say that to qualify for the grant you must have a pair of balls between your legs, will the women on here be cool with it?
Amelian:
But unfortunately they prefer to spend the money on booze, sex and accessories..
I know a lot of males that have foundations that help people to start business and all you need is a good business plan.
Amelian:
Linda is helping ladies, because the truth the told , women rarely have financial suppport ,except one in a million who either receives help from parents or guardian... Apart from that zero level help for females..
This is a lie that I won't even bother to address because we all know that women get financial help from men more than men.

Amelian:
SO the rich guys out there help your fellow.man to be proactive.. Women are helping ourselves , as men are so reluctant to help us, except when s3x is inbetween..smmhhh..

i wonder why men are reluctant to help themselves financially. undecided
You're not an honest person.

Sorry to say!
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, yeah I get you. Well, Her money, her choice. I believe in helping everybody whether male or female.
I am not her fan and I do not wish to be so I ain't getting nothing if she includes male but things ought to be balanced.

She's what she's today because of her male and female readers
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Philpham:
Shame on you men!!!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Famouson:
See beautiful girls looking for money.. .. lol

Well at least no be olosho runs!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
c as dem gals dey open laps especially that one wey dey wear yellow
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
I am not her fan and I do not wish to be so I ain't getting nothing if she includes male but things ought to be balanced.

She's what she's today because of her male and female readers
yeah, I understand dear. we all know what majority of them is do is just for publicity stunt but at least we are glad somebody will be benefiting from her wealth. it's a great start,you know.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
obowunmi:

She steals pictures, content, stories without giving the appropriate credit.

But we all know that every blogger does that undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
I am not hitting on him. His source of income is similar with that of Linda that's why I used him as an example Which brings us back to my questions. If the owner of this forum decides to help his loyal fans start business and say that to qualify for the grant you must have a pair of balls between your legs, will the women on here be cool with it? I know a lot of males that have foundations that help people to start business and all you need is a good business plan. This is a lie that I won't even bother to address because we all know that women get financial help from men more than men.

You're not an honest person.

Sorry to say!

Am an honest person , and am not sorry to affirm it.

99.9percent of people rendering an helping hand financially in certain crucial times in my life are women... Have always said it and i will continue to say it. My mum gave me capital to start my company.. As the years go by, l met ladies whom i have impacted in their lives one way or the other and other ladies who came and still in my life had also helped in investing funds in other buisness ideas i have on ground... So for me ooo.. Women had been there for me and will always be there for me... No man has ever helped me financially and thats the pure truth! God is my witness.
Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
ilawanson44:

But we all know that every blogger does that undecided

Doesn't make it right.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Amelian:

Am an honest person , and am not sorry to affirm it.

99.9percent of people rendering an helping hand financially in certain crucial times in my life are women... Have always said it and i will continue to say it. My mum gave me capital to start my company.. As the years go by, l met ladies whom i have impacted in their lives one way or the other and other ladies who came and still in my life had also helped in investing funds in other buisness ideas i have on ground... So for me ooo.. Women had been there for me and will always be there for me... No man has ever helped me financially and thats the pure truth! God is my witness.
Take it or leave it!
Your generalization was what riled me.

You said that no man helps if sex isn't involved which is false. I personally started with nothing. No help from home, no help from friends, no help from siblings, my father doesn't even have my phone number neither does he know which part of the country I stay, so we all have our different stories.

But when it comes to helping people grow financially, men help women more than they help their fellow men.

I haven't helped many because I am not very buoyant yet but I helped a few ladies and some guys that I don't even know the states they come from let alone demand for sex.

We are not even friends because I don't like the kinda respect they give me when we meet. It sorta embarrasses me.

I believe you now understand why I got angry and called you a dishonest person. I am sorry for that.
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
obowunmi:

Doesn't make it right.

Life is not all about what is right...life is all about survival and grabbing opportunities when they come and that's why Linda is on top
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by jimi4us: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
gerrerahere

Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Your generalization was what riled me.

You said that no man helps if sex isn't involved which is false. I personally started with nothing. No help from home, no help from friends, no help from siblings, my father doesn't even have my phone number neither does he know which part of the country I stay, so we all have our different stories.

But when it comes to helping people grow financially, men help women more than they help their fellow men.

I haven't helped many because I am not very buoyant yet but I helped a few ladies and some guys that I don't even know the states they come from let alone demand for sex.

We are not even friends because I don't like the kinda respect they give me when we meet. It sorta embarrasses me.

I believe you now understand why I got angry and called you a dishonest person. I am sorry for that.

Listen, men only help women because they want a favour in return and the favour they usually want is sex, of which everyone knows the most important thing to a man is to sleep with any available woman that gives him a chance as males lack a sense a choice when sexual activity is involved, all they need is a willing participant.
That is why when the woman do not satisfy their evil intention , they come out and start saying nonsense about the woman.
But women help without any strings attached, they help financially etc because they see a genuine productive reason to do so , they do not help for favours in return. Look at all the male celebrities, who have they helped, the only thing they do is to give a fan their expensive watch and post on Instagram as an achievement, or maybe give out their shoes to fans, that's just insensible and ridiculous. How will the used items help those people, however they are doing it for show off not that they care.
So bottom line is, men may appear to help more women because they are looking for cheap sex and to go around bragging about it, women don't, but they help more and more honestly from my experience, if it was davido that is doing this am sure he would have slept with half of those women with multiple baby mamas on the way.
Fact!
Re: Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Philpham:

Listen, men only help women because they want a favour in return and the favour they usually want is sex, of which everyone knows the most important thing to a man is to sleep with any available woman that gives him a chance as males lack a sense a choice when sexual activity is involved, all they need is a willing participant.
That is why when the woman do not satisfy their evil intention , they come out and start saying nonsense about the woman.
But women help without any strings attached, they help financially etc because they see a genuine productive reason to do so , they do not help for favours in return. Look at all the male celebrities, who have they helped, the only thing they do is to give a fan their expensive watch and post on Instagram as an achievement, or maybe give out their shoes to fans, that's just insensible and ridiculous. How will the used items help those people, however they are doing it for show off not that they care.
So bottom line is, men may appear to help more women because they are looking for cheap sex and to go around bragging about it, women don't, but they help more and more honestly from my experience, if it was davido that is doing this am sure he would have slept with half of those women with multiple baby mamas on the way.
Fact!
Another annoying generalization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / ”Attention Has Fall On Me”: Tekno Tweets After Wizkid Shaded Him / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.