Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! (5580 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit At VGMA2018 / Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit / Anna Banner Covers BM|Pro, Stuns In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
mackhunter77:

Muna fine pass yet Agbani dey collect contract? make Muna beauty follow make way for her cos by my standard, Muna beauty too dull
muna got contract with lux soap back when she first won mbgn. So get your facts right my friend. Muna is a light skin beauty. Unlike darego
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
mackhunter77:

Muna fine pass yet Agbani dey collect contract? make Muna beauty follow make way for her cos by my standard, Muna beauty too dull
muna got contract with lux soap back when she first won mbgn. So get your facts right my friend. Muna is a light skin beauty. Unlike darego. Oyibo too like dark beauties
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
But you are Muna
jesus christ! sshhhh! You are too loud angry
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by stalinho(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
evy1:
Op how much muna dey pay you for this publicity.
bless you! and how does this concern us when pure water is trying to climb to 20naira per one..
and fuel always going up.
yet bihari don't want to resign.
or settle things..

am sure this muna was y you voted for chain (not change).
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by mackhunter77: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
muna got contract with lux soap back when she first won mbgn. So get your facts right my friend. Muna is a light skin beauty. Unlike darego. Oyibo too like dark beauties

oyibo wey fair come like BLACK BEAUTY wetin Muna come go bleach for? how long is Muna's contract? how many contracts Agbani never collect? make Muna dey dia dey form fair make her grandmother charcoal dey go to waste

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by stalinho(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi abii is undeniably our most beautiful mbgn we've ever had. At age 28 she is still shinning in this new selfie she posted. Take a look...

if I have to marry muna.. her people must pay me to manage her

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by MzEspoir(f): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
yes. Women can be so petty
just because we dont drool over her makes us petty? Frankly she's just average. Or at best a lil above average. I dont see anything special in her

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by tpiar: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 1:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Her 24/7 tight face?

You must be outta ya mind.

Kikikikikikikikikiki.

[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=43718677][/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2016
stalinho:

bless you! and how does this concern us when pure water is trying to climb to 20naira per one..
and fuel always going up.
yet bihari don't want to resign.
or settle things..

am sure this muna was y you voted for chain (not change).
get rich boo and stop bishing
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2016
mackhunter77:

oyibo wey fair come like BLACK BEAUTY wetin Muna come go bleach for? how long is Muna's contract? how many contracts Agbani never collect? make Muna dey dia dey form fair make her grandmother charcoal dey go to waste
her contract is over. But she's still known very well as one of our most beautiful stand out girld
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:34am On Mar 13, 2016
stalinho:

if I have to marry muna.. her people must pay me to manage her
how and why
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:35am On Mar 13, 2016
MzEspoir:

just because we dont drool over her makes us petty? Frankly she's just average. Or at best a lil above average. I dont see anything special in her
hey AVERAGE!!!! Do you not see her fine complexion and eyes Busty body? Tiny waist?
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:35am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Her 24/7 tight face?

You must be outta ya mind.

Kikikikikikikikikiki.

tight face
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by mackhunter77: 5:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Frankly speaking, these dubbed titles are never permanent.....Regina Askia was once the most beautiful MBGN ever. Now she's old and people wanna keep that "title" alive by dubbing someone else.....it's a passing craze....my ish is HOW MUCH DOES THE TITLE ADD TO MUNA'S BANK ACCOUNT?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Yes, her face is strong like that of a sad soldier who lost in a battle.

Palmwinetapper:
tight face

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by gentleheart1(f): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Yeah she is fine but Anita Uwagbele is my favourite.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Yes, her face is strong like that of a sad soldier who lost in a battle.

what an insult. Are you just jealous that she's fair?
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
mackhunter77:
Frankly speaking, these dubbed titles are never permanent.....Regina Askia was once the most beautiful MBGN ever. Now she's old and people wanna keep that "title" alive by dubbing someone else.....it's a passing craze....my ish is HOW MUCH DOES THE TITLE ADD TO MUNA'S BANK ACCOUNT?
a lot. I'm sure from there suitors would be able to spot her out in a crowd
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
gentleheart1:
Yeah she is fine but Anita Uwagbele is my favourite.
hmmm. I just dey look you
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by mackhunter77: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by tpiar: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Which suitors in particular?

Is she looking for suitors btw, I thought you always insult any nl suitor who shows interest in "suitoring" her .
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

Which suitors in particular?

Is she looking for suitors btw, I thought you always insult any nl suitor who shows interest in "suitoring" her .
listen, she has a boy. He is 23. Tomi thomas
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol do you know how many other Igbo girls are fair? There's no dark person in my family so sush it!

Muna's face looks strong like that of someone who takes narcotic drugs. Is she a transgender?

Palmwinetapper:
what an insult. Are you just jealous that she's fair?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Lol do you know how many other Igbo girls are fair? There's no dark person in my family so sush it!

Muna's face looks strong like that of someone who takes narcotic drugs. Is she a transgender?

I think you are being too harsh! Strong where? What is strong about her face? She has soft feminine features and truthfully you know that
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
She looks like a cult leader.

Palmwinetapper:
I think you are being too harsh! Strong where? What is strong about her face? She has soft feminine features and truthfully you know that

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
She looks like a cult leader.

now you're just joking lol ok I see!
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol she looks like a bouncer actually.

Palmwinetapper:
now you're just joking lol ok I see!

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Lol she looks like a bouncer actually.

why are you this way. Why do you hate a beauty queen this much
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
She's not a beauty queen rather a lobbying queen; she bribed her way. Am yet to find out if she paid in cash or in kind.

Muna kachifo.

Palmwinetapper:
why are you this way. Why do you hate a beauty queen this much

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by tpiar: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
listen, she has a boy. He is 23. Tomi thomas

are you saying she's not looking for suitors?

the boy himself, is not looking for girlfriends? I missed the wedding, can you give me updates on that.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
tpiar:

are you saying she's not looking for suitors?

the boy himself, is not looking for girlfriends? I missed the wedding, can you give me updates on that.
wOW!!!!! So what you're saying is they can't be loyal boyfriend and girlfriend to each other. They are dating. They are happy together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photo Of Mercy Chinwo / The Rise And Fall Of R. Kelly From A Grammy Winner To Becoming A Prisoner / Tonto Dikeh And Solid Star Are Now Dating!-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.