Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! (5584 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit At VGMA2018 / Temi Otedola Stuns In Traditional Outfit / Anna Banner Covers BM|Pro, Stuns In Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
She's not a beauty queen rather a lobbying queen; she bribed her way. Am yet to find out if she paid in cash or in kind.

Muna kachifo.

wooooow!!!! You are taking this too far. Muna is too beautiful to bribe. She won far and square hands down. She is even far more beautiful that Mrs adaeze yobo
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adeze looks so stunning, soft like a lady and well-toned with a very healthy completion but your muscular Muna looks so dull due to the mixture of multi spermatozoa in her body.

Palmwinetapper:
wooooow!!!! You are taking this too far. Muna is too beautiful to bribe. She won far and square hands down. She is even far more beautiful that Mrs adaeze yobo

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Adeze looks so stunning, soft like a lady and well-toned with a very healthy completion but your muscular Muna looks so dull due to the mixture of multi spermatozoa in her body.

adaeze is darker and fatty after having a baby a year ago. Muna is smaller in body
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

spermatozoa?! Then how comes she has kept herself all these years with no pregnancy. She's a decent babe!
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by amtaken(f): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
spermatozoa?! Then how comes she has kept herself all these years with no pregnancy. She's a decent babe!

Lol I know of one Medical Doctor that lived an ostentatious lifestyle just by committing a lot of abortions but unfortunately he's gone now.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Lol I know of one Medical Doctor that lived an ostentatious lifestyle just by committing a lot of abortions but unfortunately he's gone now.

heyyyyyàaaa!!! Muna has not had an abortion. She's too clean for that
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by stalinho(m): 1:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
get rich boo and stop bishing

look at your name.. you need help.. as nutty as sh*t. ..
but I think I like you.. you're upgrading anyways... at least you can type with your phone.. it's a nice development
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2016
stalinho:

look at your name.. you need help.. as nutty as sh*t. ..
but I think I like you.. you're upgrading anyways... at least you can type with your phone.. it's a nice development
like your mother
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by stalinho(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother
Lol.. this guy self.. hahaha.. I dey praise you nah... mumu
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
stalinho:

Lol.. this guy self.. hahaha..
I dey praise you nah... mumu
your mother
Re: The Most Beautiful Mbgn Ever Stuns!!! by stalinho(m): 4:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your mother
lol.. mumu.. If they ask your mama what she gave birth to, she will say na human being without knowing she delivered a mumu..anyway its hereditary in your family.. from generation to generation. I just pray your children don't pick it up.. that's if it's not already waiting for them.
see how you foolish reach.. man for mouth.. hahaha.. lol.
mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident / Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) / See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.