Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) (33022 Views)

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos) / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses / Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by slap1(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2016
davodyguy:

I'll talk about slap cos you're a bloody liar. Do you know the meaning of the word 'fact'? shocked since it's a fact that Buhari hasn't bought any weapon for the NA since May, 29th 2015, kindly provide EVIDENCE that's confirms the 'fact'

I already asked you to provide evidence that he did. Apparently you did not see that.
The money for arms is contained in the disgraceful budget that is yet to be passed. Common sense should tell you it is not possible to procure the arms when the budget hasn't been passed.
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by davodyguy: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2016
slap1:

I already asked you to provide evidence that he did. Apparently you did not see that.
The money for arms is contained in the disgraceful budget that is yet to be passed. Common sense should tell you it is not possible to procure the arms when the budget hasn't been passed.

Let me get you. You're saying buhari hasn't purchased any munitions or let me say no new munitions has been added since May, 29th 2015?
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by Aplaudez(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Looking forward joining you soon!

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by ijaw1stson: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
babadem2much:

grin U just made my day grin grin cheesy
lol tnx boss

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by Collins87: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
They should intensify efforts in rescuing the Chibok girls.
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by klassykute(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
rottennaija:

You can keep wailing while Buhari is succeeding.
read well idiot... whoz wailing .. una go just see english dey use am anyhw ...
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chalatanace:
This thing be like a movie. Full of suspense. grin
Nigeria producer suppose don make film about BH self.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by babadem2much(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
ijaw1stson:
lol tnx boss

U welcome man.
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by oyinkinola: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
....God of this nation will save all. you laid down your life for this nation, why other looted the treasory, and some support the looters. God you never sleep, judge every one by their action and deed....in the name of this nation I pray...Amen
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by abokikhalifa: 2:18am On Mar 14, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers, who is your daddy?

The truth has spoken!
Jonathan is their daddy grin
Re: Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2016
ijaw1stson:
lol he finally remembered me
I no dey forget you baba cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.