Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church (33038 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Godwin Ezeemo Arrests His Nkwoka Stanley Atinga For Decamping To APGA / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by SommyNwaba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
A group of youths suspected to be members of the Indigenous People of Biafra on Friday allegedly disrupted a church function attended by a governorship aspirant in Anambra State on the platform of the Progressives Peoples Alliance, Mr. Godwin Ezeemo.

The conflict, it was gathered, happened at Odoekpe, Ogbaru Local Government Area of the state.

The Biafra secessionist group had recently in a statement by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, insisted that the November 18 poll in Anambra would not hold.

It said Anambra State as the flagship of Igbo held a strategic position in the Biafra struggle that any mistake made in handling Anambra affair in the Biafra cause would have a ripple effect.

The statement said, “Our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, is very strategic and methodical in his approach to restore Biafra; therefore every step IPOB takes, regardless of its impact, is designed to bring Biafra closer.

“Anambra election boycott will benefit not just Biafrans but other component ethnic nationalities in Nigeria as well,” he said.

In the Friday incident, the IPOB youths disrupted the campaign team of the PPA governorship aspirant that went to Ogbaru to worship at God’s Own Pentecostal Church.

The assailants who brandished Biafra flags and singing Biafran songs besieged the worship centre, asking the PPA flag bearer and his entourage to desist from addressing the congregation and leave their place.

One of them said, “Many politicians have been lying to us and used us for so long ; we don’t need them again.

“Our youths are jobless, our roads are bad. We want our freedom and we do not want all these politicians here anymore,” he raged.

However, Ezeemo continued to address the congregation amid the confusion that ensued.

He said “I’m a Biafran in practice given that I brought down all my investments to my homeland.

“I can understand the agitation of these youths. We have been lied to for so long by these politicians but I left Britain to come back home so that I can make things right. Just give me a chance, I will not let you down.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/ipob-attacks-anambra-gov-aspirant-in-church/amp/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Prinsola(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
FTC for the first time in six years.

I dedicate this to everyone that think I won't make it in life.
Abeg who I go send my account number to

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
and they will tell you they are a peaceful group?

Bunch of terrorists.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by wristbangle: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Everyday goes by, with wonders from these miscreants

kahldrogo will take it from here cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by bkool7(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Igbos doing what they know how to do best

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Kingsley1000(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
I SAID IT,IPOB VS IGBO POLITHIEFCIANS

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by myright: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
and they will tell you they are a peaceful group?

Bunch of terrorists.
what do you understand by revolution? Don't you want that that happened in venezuela a few days ago to happen in Biafraland?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
what do you understand by revolution? Don't you want that that happened in venezuela a few days ago to happen in Biafraland?
such cannot happened in Biafra because you people are cowards. You cannot even hold your leadrs acountable

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
This right here is a guber aspirant. Can you do this to your governors? Chestbeaters

40 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by KahlDrogo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Everyday pass with wonders from these miscreants

kahldrogo will take it from here cool
These are mostly criminal Wawa miscreants imported from neighboring states, especially Enugu and Ebonyi. angry

It is only a matter of time before Buratai handles them. angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by StOla: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Let Ipob zombies boycott the election that their leader is not a contestant, while sane Igbos participate in the election to constitute a legitimate government.

Is that too much for these delusional wannabe Jews to understand?

Nnamdi Kanu will eventually provide the government more evidence to tender for his treason trial.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by conductor15: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
These are mostly criminal Wawa miscreants imported from neighboring states, especially Enugu and Ebonyi. angry

It is only a matter of time until before Buratai handles them. angry
This robot is only going about writing Wawa. I hope the remaining contents of your brain didn't mistakenly pour out while you were knocking your little cone head on the floor? cheesy cheesy

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by KahlDrogo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
conductor15:

This robot is only going about writing Wawa. I hope the remaining contents of your brain didn't mistakenly pour out while you were knocking your little cone head on the floor? cheesy cheesy
Here's the King Flat Head who does nothing but slam his head on the ground in a refuse dump and decommissioned abattoir all day. grin

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by myright: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
This right here is a guber aspirant. Can you do this to your governors? Chestbeaters
you guys come online everyday, week, month, year to complain about government ineptitude but are so afraid to confront them and between them up. For how long are you going to complain? Your fathers complain, you are complaining and your children and children's children will complain.

My brother, no pain, no gain. Even if it means loosing our lives in the process, we will gladly do that to make sure our children have a better life

25 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
you guys come online everyday, week, month, year to complain about government ineptitude but are so afraid to confront them and between them up. For how long are you going to complain? Your fathers complain, you are complaining and your children and children's children will complain.

My brother, no pain, no gain. Even if it means loosing our lives in the process, we will gladly do that to make sure our children have a better life
you're derailing.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by myright: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
such cannot happened in Biafra because you people are cowards. You cannot even hold your leadrs acountable
what are we doing now? It will get to a stage we will drag all these politicians on the road and beat the silly out of them. Just dey watch

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by wristbangle: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Here's the King Flat Head who does nothing but slam his head on the ground in a refuse dump and decommissioned abattoir all day. grin

Lmao gringrin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by myright: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
you're derailing.
suffering and smiling

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
what are we doing now? It will get to a stage we will drag all these politicians on the road and beat the silly out of them. Just dey watch

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
suffering and smiling
nnamdi cownu is a terrorist promoting violence amongst his people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by myright: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=YourImaginaryBF post=58484999][/quote]go and watch the video of how obiano was chased out of the campaign ground.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by YourImaginaryBF: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
myright:
go and watch the video of how obiano was chased out of the campaign ground.
He was chased out. Then what?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Leonbonapart(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by PenisCaP: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another fat lie from YORUBA media propaganda
Its not a new thing to see from the yorubas.

They can put up any lie to kick against biafra.
While theur hausa masters insult and degrade them.. and all tehy do is KEEP MUTE.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by myright: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
He was chased out. Then what?

we have overwhelmed them completely. Even the soldiers, DSS and other security outfits are tired. They don't know what else to do to us. Soldiers were there at the campaign ground watching hopelessly while we sing and dance to Chukwu Okike Abiama.

I have a simple question for you my dear brother. Do you need a revolution? Yes or No

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by 234ng44uk(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Miscreants carrying out the assignment of their master.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by mirabel001(f): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
lie lie everywhere

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Integrityfarms(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cheap blackmail....
Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by GeneralOjukwu: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Biafuro!

Kano...We are coming October 1 for una.

The Moon will rise from the South

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church by Nutase: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ipob again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) / APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed / Wike: I Never Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Governor Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.