Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Who Does The Pastor Pays Tithe To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Does The Pastor Pays Tithe To (400 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does The Pastor Pays Tithe To by hollamanng(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls who does the pastor pay tithe to ?
Re: Who Does The Pastor Pays Tithe To by Trendy247: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
God
Re: Who Does The Pastor Pays Tithe To by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some pastors pay to other bigger churches, others use it for God's work.
Re: Who Does The Pastor Pays Tithe To by winningwinner(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
You sound paganistic. By the way, why ask? Is he holding your money, or you want to be heard?
Some inquiries are out of place. Who does Buhari pay tax to? If you can answer correctly then you can answer your own qustion without further issues.

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Driven World / Pope Francis Hits 2 Million Instagram Followers / Do You Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.