Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah (12719 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2016
The season 1 of the Tithe Payment Has come to conclusion. The winners are Rich4God and Geoworldedu who shall be getting #7,500 each tomorrow morning for claiming the first positions in the Q&A from the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs.

Edan15 and Philfearon shall be having a sum of #2,000 each for claiming the 3rd and 4th position respectively, while Ranchoddas who asked for a consolation prize for clinching 6th shall be sent a recharge card worth #500 today. Let him send his email address to otem4eartum@gmail.com ASAP.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Ranchoddad pls send your email to otem2016@gmail.com to get paid the #500 recharge card.

Today is going to be offering day as our custom is. Recharge cards worth #2,000 shall be pasted here for the fastest fingers to load. Then Questions and Answers shall commence on the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs given to me in Latin by one of the sons of the true God which no one knew of.

I am trying to post the translated words of the DOCTRINE on Nairaland but I get banned by the antispambot almost every day. Here is a link to the doctrine: www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Questions shall be asked from it and each question gives you 3pts if answered correctly.

Here is a link to the Season 1 of the Q&A on the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs: https://www.nairaland.com/2985312/shall-paying-20000-tithe-nairalanders
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by ccvizzle(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2016
Where is the card na
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2016
ccvizzle:
Where is the card na

Card pasting is postponed till 1pm when all the worshippers of Jehovah would have returned from their 'cage' to start business. I couldn't purchase it.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Bro, what is the point of all this your Jehovah this Jehovah that? I understand you have found an appealing religion, why not stick to it and leave Jehovah and his followers to their doctrine?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Now I commence the April version of the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS with Q&A from the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS

3 points for every question answered correctly.

Click here to read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Note: Nymphidis= Jehovah

1st position wins- #10,000 at month end
2nd position wins #5,000 at month end
3rd position wins #2,000 at month end
4th position wins #2,000 at month end
5th position wins 1,000 at month end

Let the Q&A begin...
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Chapter One Question 1: Who created the universe?
a. Nymphidis b. Eartum c. Largas. d. Uncertain
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by nuelzy: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2016
uncertain
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2016
nuelzy:
uncertain
correct! 3pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2016
2. In the worship of Domino Reverad by his sons, he ________________ a. allows freewill worship. b. uses force on them. c. casts those who doesn't worship him into hell fire. d. kills all his antagonists
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by geoworldedu: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
2. In the worship of Domino Reverad by his sons, he ________________ a. allows freewill worship. b. uses force on them. c. casts those who doesn't worship him into hell fire. d. kills all his antagonists
A
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2016
geoworldedu:
A
correct! 3pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2016
3. Who existed first in the universe?
a. Miklas b. Tactilus c. Reverad. d. Eartum
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by orunto27: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Pay to Nairaland and God will bless you and Nairaland together when your N20000 is spent righteously before God. Happy Sunday. And to Nairaland, please add the N20000 to your contribution to Yoruba's Development. God will bless you.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by nuelzy: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
REverad
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2016
nuelzy:
REverad
6pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

Card pasting is postponed till 1pm when all the worshippers of Jehovah would have returned from their 'cage' to start business. I couldn't purchase it.

In as much as I understand that you have a different belief, it not wise of you to make mockery of other pples belief... That word you used in quote, is insultive to pple of that belief, like me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rich4god:
In as much as I understand that you have a different belief, it not wise of you to make mockery of other pples belief... That word you used in quote, is insultive to pple of that belief, like me.
If you don't want to believe in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs, why then did you give yourself to reading it? Nobody defends his God if he is truly a god. Everybody's god fights for himself. Just like I can never be angry that people are mocking the true God of the universe named DOMINO REVERAD. remember that Elijah the Tishbite, the servant of Jehovah also mocked other people's gods and it brought no fight among them( 1 kings 18; 19- 40) but they only put their gods to test on one another. We can as well do that here because I am highly convinced that DOMINO REVERAD is the father of Jehovah(Nymphidis).

Now here is 1 Kings 18: 27: And it came to pass at noon that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth and must be awaked...

So I don't see any big deal in mocking gods when the true God has been revealed to me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rich4god:
LOL... Na money you wan come chop from a non-Christian, yet what he says about your faith bothers You?
You shouldn't be in this thread then, cuz according to your faith, he is a Devils incarnate...
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingJhean:
Bro, what is the point of all this your Jehovah this Jehovah that? I understand you have found an appealing religion, why not stick to it and leave Jehovah and his followers to their doctrine?

Well, believe it or not, I am sent by Eartum, the brother of Jehovah to make known the real truth in all the scrolls which were hidden from the knowledge of humans.

Eartum revealed the book of Daniel 12: 4-12

Daniel 12: 4: But thou o Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

12: 6: And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven and aware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times and an half: and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished

At the bolded, Reverad's kingdom is here to scatter the power of the holy(religious but devilish) people. The religious people are the worshippers of Satan(Yahweh) who has invented three major religion: Judaism, Christianity and Islam to cause confusion and war for thousands of years.

Daniel 12: 9: And he said, Go thy way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 12: 11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Now is just the beginning of establishing the Kingdom of the REAL CO-EXISTOR with the universe.

The bolded here tells us how the daily sacrifice set up by Moses will be taken away and the abomination that makes people desolate set up by Jesus Christ shall be set up. Jesus Christ has successfully set up the abomination of destruction by bringing the Last supper(eating of human flesh and drinking of human blood). But here, Eartum(the spirit upon the waters) gave the total date for the date that Reverad shall fully take over the dominion of the earth. To the sons of Reverad, a day means a year. So altogether we have the year 2,625AD. By then, the kingdom of Domino Reverad shall have been accomplished to correct the errors of setting up religions that does not do the society any good, but only let them rely on other people's brains instead of theirs.

Now you may be surprised that I am quoting from the bible to back up my claim. Yes, because this Satan (Jehovah) has already falsified the scroll of Daniel and added a lot of texts to it in order to make Daniel's character fit into that of his own servant. But you will know this if you are wise and not if you are 'holy'. Wisdom and righteousness are the only criteria given by Daniel for people to go to long-lasting life (Chumorld or Clumoid), but the word 'holiness' did not appear at all.(Daniel 12: 2-3).

What is the meaning of Righteousness? Righteousness means doing the right thing. Now tell me who is the righteous of the two of these people: Bill Gate making all groud-breaking inventions and giving so much to charity and contributing to health, technological advancement, psychological improvement and everything you can mention. Or is it Oyedepo and Kumuyi and Adeboye who has amassed wealth from tithe and offering, using them to build universities and offering no scholarships to non-members of their churches (if at all they offer to members themselves).

Now don't be deceived. All of them are the 'holy people' Daniel is talking about, whose power shall be scattered.

Now hear this, soon more and more churches and mosques shall be destroyed by the religious people themselves and the noisy ones shall be silenced(El-Rufai has already started that by making a law than bans them from making public noises.

Also more and more governors shall adopt the El-Rufai style and Jehovah/Allah shall have nothing to do about it. This is the beginning of the Scattering of the HOLY PEOPLE. The death of many people in Mecca recently is also another evidence that Jehovah/Allah/Satan's time is up.

And more and more ooccurences like that will still happen. More people will still die in Mecca; more pastors will start to reveal themselves as fake by what they will be doing publicly. More church members and religious people will start getting sick and barren. And El-Rufai shall put Apostle Suleiman to shame by living up to 70 years before dying.

People shall rise up to condemn pastor Kumuyi before his death and even after his death you will hear more, because all these people are hypnotisers.

I can't say more now. But by and by, you shall know that it is true when forces shall mobilise and defeat Israel such that they will be crying for help. They started the wars of the world, yet they will be seeking help when it falls back on them.

Think before you start war with other countries under the disguise of peace, like throughout the bible days when the Israelite claiming peace will be killing people in wars every now and then. Yet they did not understand that their god(Nymphidis/Satan/YHWH) is a God of war and not of peace. How can one be a God of war(Lord of Host) and a God of peace at the same time? You have to choose one.

How can one make peace and create evil at the same time? Yet, Jehovah confessed this boldly, saying, Isaiah 45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace [size=14pt] and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

How can one preach love and himself manifests hatred so much? Malachi 1:3 (And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness).

How can one preach against Jealousy and himself is jealous?

KJV: Exodus 34: 46
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
If you don't want to believe in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOs, why then did you give yourself to reading it? Nobody defends his God if he is truly a god. Everybody's god fights for himself. Just like I can never be angry that people are mocking the true God of the universe named DOMINO REVERAD. remember that Elijah the Tishbite, the servant of Jehovah also mocked other people's gods and it brought no fight among them( 1 kings 18; 19- 40) but they only put their gods to test on one another. We can as well do that here because I am highly convinced that DOMINO REVERAD is the father of Jehovah(Nymphidis).

Now here is 1 Kings 18: 27: And it came to pass at noon that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth and must be awaked...

So I don't see any big deal in mocking gods when the true God has been revealed to me.
Am not hear to start making argument with you... But for friendly coexistence and mutual respect, you dont have to term other pple place of worship as a cage. That's insultive.

If you are matured enough, irrespective of what you believe in, you dont have to insult other pples believe.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
4. What happened to the memory of Reverad after the big bang?

a. it was deleted. b. it was compacted. c. it was refined. d. it was forever destroyed
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

a. it was deleted. b. it was compacted. c. it was refined. d. it was forever destroyed
D
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

a(washed of)
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

You used washed off:
So A and D should be correct?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
philfearon:

You used washed off:
So A and D should be correct?
mk him just gv us 3pt each
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rich4god:
mk him just gv us 3pt each
There can't be shared 3points na... We would each get 1point a piece if it should be shared?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
philfearon:

There can't be shared 3points na... We would each get 1point a piece if it should be shared?
u no understand. Mk him just gv u 3 gv me 3 cos both answers seem correct.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rich4god:

You are correct!
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rich4god:

But when two equities are the same, the first in time is given accordance
°°°°
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otem4eartum: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rich4god:
a(washed of)
3 points
A is correct!
Tactilus brought back the memory so it was not forever destroyed.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
3 points
A is correct!
Tactilus brought back the memory so it was not forever destroyed.
He gets the accordance then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

On Demonic Afflictions / What The Bible Say About Sports! / Your Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.