Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

What About Jobs For Graduating Students? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What About Jobs For Graduating Students? (2527 Views)

OSINBANJO: Its All About Jobs Creation / Unilorin Best Graduating Student Jobless After 6years / Be Careful About Jobs You Apply For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by sabaestate(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
How many people have you

seen in Naija with jobs on

their laps after graduation?

i will advise you start your own

business.If you dont know the

way join me on twitter aand

i will link you up.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by sonia37: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2009
pls i need a job someone pls help mii im tired of staying one place
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by suedu(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
hi, in house. im waiting for servicee, how can i get work during my service. i know that some banks do ask for peole, but how? the service is next year february.
Re: What About Jobs For Graduating Students? by globalcash(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT JOBS FOR YOUNG GRADUATES
Good friends of mine,

Maybe if anyone had told me last year that I will be involved in this business, I might have beaten the living daylight out of the person.

This is because I have always dreamt of working in an establishment where I will be seen with coat and possibly issuing out orders to people here and there.

But, as soon as I finished my university education the reality of life struck me.

Today all I do is online business WITH A DIFFERENCE.

I live well and I can get whatever I wish to get. Thanks to the genuine materials I read that changed my life. You can get these materials if you give me a mail. My email address is globalcashconcepts@gmail.com.

I have decided to share my ideas and experiences to all those who will subscribe to my free tips form at my website. You can visit the site through the link provided at the foot of this article.

Take care all

GLOBALCASH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies At Akintola Williams Deloitte - Audit, Tax And Consulting / Writing Job Available in A Top Website / Unadvertise Job (it's Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.