Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi (28128 Views)

Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over / WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by hallelluyah(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/12/jonathan-hated-rivers-people-wike-is-here-to-steal-money-he-can-sell-his-mother-amaechi/
Buhari is in a BIG MESS for picking this rogue as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am sorry for this country! See what a Minister is voicing out
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by barika2011(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2016
abacrested:
How did this moraly bankrupt fool called Amechi become a governor in the first place?
This goes a long way in telling you the king of people that has been in leadership since 1999.
You loved rivers more than Gej yet you cancelled a university sited by Gej in your region
Wike borrowed 50 million but you received more than 3 trillion and still left PH a glorified village

Do people still listen to this educated illiterate?
Jus keep quiet about what you don't know....amaechi is d best gov rivers state has known after spiff....don't allow ur hatred for buhari cloud your sense of reasoning.....
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by hush15: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Talking bout hate speech. Obviously it is clear as to why APC will keep going down. It's because of hate and deceitful speeches which they have used to build their foundation. Am sorry for APC and Ameachi as what they say now will only come back to haunt them.

Good riddance to terrible rubnish
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by barika2011(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

He accused Wike of being capable of selling his mother yet he sold his birthright and his people to Almajiri....typical of APC- pot calling the kettle black.
typical buhari hater...suck it in his your president.....lol
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2016
owellej:
I will never give any of my children the name called "Amaechi"

Hahahahaha
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by tanteta(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
This is Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi at his best, doing what we know him for. The last time he received a retaliatary clap at a poling unit and his man/party still lost the governor elections , this time around guys will show you and your party the other side of bitter cola.
We buy fuel #270, a cup of rice #120, transport fare has increased by 100%.
Let the elections come and not even federal might can shortchange our vote because we will make sure that our vote counts. U lost before and you will loss again.
#themanofubimaatitagainbringiton
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2016
@Shokudo I wish. Read through my comment and point out any falsifications. PH industry didn't lose out to Lagos due to the glorification of militant gangsters by the establishment ( Odili , patience, wike etc). It's a coincidence that ppl like ateke moved back after amaechis woes began ? Rivers wasn't stripped of a significant number of wells due to anti Amaechi sentiment at the federal level ?? Wike them championing it then but now tryna fix things ?? Lol. Who is deceiving who. For all the Niger delta talk why didn't GEJ kickstart brass or clean ogoniland??!? Or wait train 7 innbonny shouldn't be built so Amaechi would nt gain ?!? Amaechi is now rivers state ?? Lol. And the Bonny monarch did the exact same thing as the soku Chiefs. The total/she'll consortium than runs Bonny should go and invest in ENI brass?? Very smart of your Oga.
Bro be grateful they're not throwing the man in jail for negligence on a variety of other issues. There's so much to hang onto.
If I'm being paid by Amaechi. Who is paying you ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Obamina(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
When has this man become minister of rivers and election related matters. So Amechi knew wike stole alot of money under him as the governor of the state yet he(Amechi) refused to disclose it then... Why saying it now that they're not longer political friends. He who covers for a thief is also a thief if not bigger thief. So you're aware how he killed and you muted the situation... The blood of those persons will judge you!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by babyest22(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2016
You wicked o grin
thundafire:
with all ur noise dy egg of ubima yet u cnt commission one project u started or finished in transport ministry so bck 2 dy matter u re a fool as if u dint steal nd tell ur boss 2 resign cs dy economy is out of his control cs u shall lose nd wike will wipe u out
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by linusbnn(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Jimoh33:
Amechi for sure, wike can not dare it.

(1) Is Amaechi on leave?
(2) Why staying in Rivers State till march 19 because of election matter?
(3) Is it dat there is no more work to be done in his ministry?.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by nickxtra(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
ogba20:
to me there is no hope if ameachi a serving minister can stood low to be saying all this trash. Woke don't need to fight you he has defeated you even in your poling unit he did it. Is a pity that Magnus Abe is now a body guard
Defeated you said? Was that an election?
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Henrichemeka(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
APCs are confused that they forgot all the campaign promises they made to Nigerians, or do they think Nigerians are all illiterate? Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by delishpot: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by virus04(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Phame:
you are headless!
how??,, the truth is bitter. ..mumu. .abi wetin he talk na lie? ? It's your father that is headless. .goat..you just stay insult person for nothing
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by ijebu2020: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
This Amaechi talks too much at times, and I dont understand it at all everytime he says Wike stole money when he was working with him..but in a sane climate he shld come up with such evidences so that Wike can be prosecuted..somebody pls explain to me better ooo
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by onyemachius(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Seriously I need someone to tell me this is a joke, a current minister who is suppose to have his hands on deck, in other to prove the previous administation that they re better off, is getting himsef in full politics and making unguarded statement hmmmm Smh#
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by loomer: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Oga we don hear. Shut up and start doing the work you are appointed to do.

Let the past hunt those that ruined it, including you if u join.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by abacrested(f): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

From ur comment it obvious to see... u don't stay anywhere close to pH
No one not even wike has ever accused ameachi of not performing... Not even mama peace
I don't understand your definition of performance
Have you been to Uyo lately,compare it to Uyo of 2007 then you understand what performance is,ph still looks like a glorified village, while Uyo was transformed and Akpabio don't even make noise

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/12/jonathan-hated-rivers-people-wike-is-here-to-steal-money-he-can-sell-his-mother-amaechi/
Did a serving minister just declared all that...Nigerians keep choosing the wrong people to lead
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by emmydollars4life(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2016
abacrested:
How did this moraly bankrupt fool called Amechi become a governor in the first place?
This goes a long way in telling you the king of people that has been in leadership since 1999.
You loved rivers more than Gej yet you cancelled a university sited by Gej in your region
Wike borrowed 50 million but you received more than 3 trillion and still left PH a glorified village

Do people still listen to this educated illiterate?
That is the voice of a frustrated fool
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by lecturerdabo(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2016
The only thing that give my friend Amaechi erection and orgasm is the name "GEJ"!!

My friend, don't stop using it! its better than vaseline!!!
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Just imagine what a leader is saying, am not surprised cos this is naija where anything can happen
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by successking: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2016
A voice of desperation in an attempt to impress a band of politicians whose faces are already battered in shame.

Now, Nigerians know better and are ready to pay back for the earlier deception perpetuated by these politicians in many folds. The result of this rerun election will further define the stand and view of the people and so does not need this show of arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by emmydollars4life(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Bekwarra:
Well Amaechi does not like money. APC zombies are always fast to accuse people of stealing without evidence. Imagine a minister instigating violence and the zombies have gone mute but are always ready to shout their voices hoarse accusing Wike of violence.

Meanwhile.....

I don't know why wailers are wailing but Wailers must wail sha. No matter how much you
wail, Buhari is our god, he's above mistake, he's the
best thing after jollof rice and the best president the
world has ever seen. You people have become so
blind to the new wave of progress and development
in the country. Since Buhari came into power, we
have been enjoying 92 hours of electricity everyday in my area, fuel is now 45 naira per litre, prices of
goods have crashed by 50%, Boko Haram have been
technically defeated, the Chibok girls have been
found, unemployed graduates now collect 5000 naira monthly, school children now take fried rice and chicken in school and investors are now trooping in everyday, what else do you people want?
We want his head to be cut off
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Godson32(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2016
americanigga:
Amaechi, the slayer of GEJ and PDP is back in PH to finish his good work by slaying wike the thug.

If Amaechi while he was a common governor could destroy a whole sitting president, grand comander in chief of the armed forces GCFR, I wonder what he will do to an ant, wike. If I were to be wike I would have escaped like ojukwu out of PH now that the chance is there.

How old are you?
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by klax(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2016
Amaechi ssshhhaaarraapppp and feck off.

We no longer have interest in you ok so go to hell.

The minister of driver and garage touts they gave you have you done anything yet Hell No, so shut up and go to hell.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by abacrested(f): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Dasuks:
About the only thing I agree with Mr Amaechi; GEJ hated rivers ppl indeed.
Apart from the neglect of the ogoniland cleanup that PMB promptly forwarded upon taking office they literally tried to bankrupt the state,just to 'ruin' Amaechi. I'm not a politician and I do not care about the useless ego trips they have with themselves, but to go the mile to literally harm the collective welfare of evryone just to hit one person is insane.
And the useless elders were supporting patience and Nyesom throughout the ordeal. Take a look at Soku oil fields. Soku elders literally acquiesced to the fields being taken by Bayelsa, to please their sister and to hurt Amaechi. However those fields were literally the only contribution they had to the state coffers. At least they could make demands before and assert themselves based on that asset. But politics made them literally cede their birthright ?!?! They should stfu now when oil producers are talking. Cos as far as FG is concerned their 'brothers' in Bayelsa own it now. Wike them now want 'dialogue' to get it back. I can't even LOL harder.
Just one example -microcosm- of the absurdity of GEJ era. And please they shouldn't talk about Niger delta. It's all fake. They wanted it to be Ijaw territory with little room for others. Why on earth would u kill the commercial center of the region with sponsoring of useless cult/gangs and intentional deprivation of the state?? And then claim to represent the region. Look at the oil boys doing well in Lagos now having fun. While PH warri are shrinking by the year. Growth is far below the
Normative rate. God will judge GEJ patience Edwin Clark Wike and their cohorts.
Amaechi do the needful. He's at least better than the useless bleeps.
you love to talk
You talk like a kid
You ended up saying nothing
like any other educated illiterate
Like he whom you are over stressing yourself to defend his incompetences
Amechi is an EDUCATED ILLITERATE
Not fit for leadership
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by blackboy2star(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2016
But Satan will judge Amaechi.... Yeye dey worry grin

Dasuks:
About the only thing I agree with Mr Amaechi; GEJ hated rivers ppl indeed.
Apart from the neglect of the ogoniland cleanup that PMB promptly forwarded upon taking office they literally tried to bankrupt the state,just to 'ruin' Amaechi. I'm not a politician and I do not care about the useless ego trips they have with themselves, but to go the mile to literally harm the collective welfare of evryone just to hit one person is insane.
And the useless elders were supporting patience and Nyesom throughout the ordeal. Take a look at Soku oil fields. Soku elders literally acquiesced to the fields being taken by Bayelsa, to please their sister and to hurt Amaechi. However those fields were literally the only contribution they had to the state coffers. At least they could make demands before and assert themselves based on that asset. But politics made them literally cede their birthright ?!?! They should stfu now when oil producers are talking. Cos as far as FG is concerned their 'brothers' in Bayelsa own it now. Wike them now want 'dialogue' to get it back. I can't even LOL harder.
Just one example -microcosm- of the absurdity of GEJ era. And please they shouldn't talk about Niger delta. It's all fake. They wanted it to be Ijaw territory with little room for others. Why on earth would u kill the commercial center of the region with sponsoring of useless cult/gangs and intentional deprivation of the state?? And then claim to represent the region. Look at the oil boys doing well in Lagos now having fun. While PH warri are shrinking by the year. Growth is far below the
Normative rate. God will judge GEJ patience Edwin Clark Wike and their cohorts.
Amaechi do the needful. He's at least better than the useless bleeps.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by abacrested(f): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2016
bluecircle470:

He's far better dan d blood sucker Wike!
wike is Amechi 's hatchet man, his backbone, the main godfather of Rivers state because of his leadership qualities, he's close to his people than Amechi, he was the one that sold Amechi to Rivers state with his well oiled political structure . Amechi is as bad as Wike but not as good because he's not wise, you can't be boasting that you came to Ph from Abuja to fight wike and his boys as an ex governor, don't think I have heard of this in any state in Nigeria, where is the leadership? To war? Dakuku is going to chase Wike's boys out of the water indirectly Dakuku is going to kill Wike's boys, where is the leadership?
It takes a courageous man to accept defeat, because that courage is your greatest strength with which you can still conquer.
Amechi should concentrate on the enormous task in his ministry,he has so much work to do in that sector to be campaigning every where every day in PH, Amechi does not understand the current state of our economy because if he does he should know this is not the time to be dancing around ph.
You see the more reason why Apc is struggling with governance,using the wrong people, putting square pegs in round whole, what is the relationship between Amechi and transport, now Dakuku and ibim has joined just because they are loyal to Amechi, where is the prefessionality?where is the merit?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Doncharis(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2016
ordinary $1bn to clean up Ogoni land, he refused to pay.”
Amaechi I don't blame you for saying this, going by the way you looted Rivers.I wouldn't be surprised if come out tomorrow and say buharis multi figured budget is also ordinary. Continue ranting, but bear in mind that bubu won't shelter you forever. sad
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by goodvision12(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Clash of the titans.Dem sey wen 2 elephants fight na the grass go suffer.people of rivers brace up for the challenges coming your way.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by abacrested(f): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Truckpusher:
I bet you have no idea that Obasanjo rejected that drug addict during Odili's time , Wike went to court on his behalf and made him Governor.

So , who do we blame now ? cheesy

Well, he's aware that his fate is like that of drowning man , he will clutch to anything including a serpent - Come 19th of this month the APC would be handed over the embarrassment of their life and if they initiate any of form of violence to intimidate our people , we the good people of Rivers State will give it to them tenfold , federal or no federal power.
" if you're coming to Rivers State with the mindset to rig the election , inform your people and write your will" - Nyesom Wike .
This is where we stand.
this is what we call LEADERSHIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Launches Edo Traffic Agency EDSTMA, Wears Uniform (Photos) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.