Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi (28124 Views)

Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over / WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by koresN(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mr Ameachi should be reminded that he is a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.he should learn to talk like an exposed man and not like a garage boy at dioubu.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Remii(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Jonathan hates Rivers people, yet he is married to a Rivers woman. Amaechi really needs psychiatric evaluation.

He is suffering from an over-bloated sense of worth. I hope they don't set that state on fire.
Ameachi just won't forgiven GEJ for those oil wells transferred from Rivers to Bayelsa, that reduced allocation to Rivers
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Remii(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
koresN:
Mr Ameachi should be reminded that he is a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.he should learn to talk like an exposed man and not like a garage boy at dioubu.
unfortunately they all speak in like manner, including Wike

http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/03/amaechi-is-a-psychiatric-patient-who-lacks-home-training-wike/
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by barikay: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
I find it every hard to believed this words came from Amaechi. He speak as if he has all the power on earth. Is he God? God humble the pride
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by ledichic: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Uteghe:
Amaechi is the most formidable political tactician to ever emerge from the NIGER DELTA. Political strategy depends on the character of your adversary. Wike is a murderous,blood drinking thug; do you expect Amaechi to employ finesse in dealing with such a derelict? Even if APC loses RIVERS,the resources Ameachi and his proteges (Ibim and Dakuku) control is more than that of RIVERS. If the man plotted the eternal destruction of PDP nationally, what's the big deal in putting Wike in the rat hole he belongs? RIDE ON THE BELOVED LION OF AFRICA,Rt Hon Amaechi. RIVERS IS YOURS.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by ikpeteboghWG: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
How did Rotimi Amaechi became a governor at the first place. Listening to the fool speak I just pity my country Nigeria for having such a man as a leader of my beautiful country.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by americanigga(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Godson32:
How old are you?
age is just a number, it is the wisdom I posses that matters
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by americanigga(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Godson32:
How old are you?
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by americanigga(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Godson32:
How old are you?
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Ratello: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
abacrested:
How did this moraly bankrupt fool called Amechi become a governor in the first place?
This goes a long way in telling you the king of people that has been in leadership since 1999.
You loved rivers more than Gej yet you cancelled a university sited by Gej in your region
Wike borrowed 50 million but you received more than 3 trillion and still left PH a glorified village

Do people still listen to this educated illiterate?
This is why I pity people like Demdem seriously.....you have said it all.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Achorise: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
The bible said when a fool keeps quite, he will be regarded as a wise man.Amechi can never wise up, imagine the reason for giving Nimassa D.G to Dakuku, has been blown up by Amechi.

Amechi is heating up the polity of Delta.
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by patpaul: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
AMEACHI LOVES Rivers/ND people very much, that's why he stole their money and sponsored a hausa fulani herdsman to become president.
Ameachi loves Rivers/ND people very much that's why he cancelled a university that HAD already started in the region.
AMEACHI loves Rivers/ND people very much that's why hIS CULT BOYS are KILLING RIVERS /ND people!
You are the worst thing to happen to Rivers and indeed, Niger Delta people and i can assure you, you and your chiildren will pay for it
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by emmydollars4life(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
abacrested:
frustrated more than you and your likes?
The frustrated people are Amechi and people like you who never talks of free and fair election only war
Akpamu
Help oh she is a political thug
Re: Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi by Godson32(m): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2016
americanigga:

U got no wisdom,can't u see it? Typing 3 times what is meant to be typed once. Abeg clear for road make I pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Oshiomhole Fails To Resume Office On Friday / What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.