Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Between The First Dog And Last Dog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between The First Dog And Last Dog (591 Views)

Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The First Dog And Last Dog by TheDevilIsALai: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Who will you most likely want to see; the first dog or the last?

Or let me reframe it

The original copy or a watered down serially copied copy of the original?

I ask this because I believe we are witnessing the last mutt in power - a bastardized watererd down copy of the original.

One that has deviated totally from the original specie to one inbred mutt.

The last mutt is always a disgrace while the first breed specie is alpha.

We are seeing the last mutt in control.
Re: Between The First Dog And Last Dog by falcon01: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
if i talk now dem go say na my fault
Re: Between The First Dog And Last Dog by TheDevilIsALai: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
The Wolf pack has always been admired and hated by man for its unison and team spirit.

The alpha pair consisting of a male and female alpha members led the pack to a successful kill.

The success of a pack is thus hinged on the alpha members and that of the alpha members continued dominace is guaranteed by the ability of the pair to ensure the pack remains fed and protected.

There is no discrimination among pack members in terms of survival as the security of a pack is determined by the sustainability of each pack member.

The larger the pack, the larger their range of control and thus their ability to secure kills.

For a situation the appointed pack hierarchy chooses to discriminate among its members there is bound to be some disaffection leading to either coups or disgruntled members leaving the pack.

In Wolf packs, succession occurs where prey is scarce or the pack is weakly controlled by a beta pair.

Nigeria with the dwindling prey (oyel money) and disgruntled members (5 percentiles and Fulani ravaged middle belt) , the pack seems to be slipping because we have a beta cringing id1ot leading the pack.

The Yorubas have always been omega members never challenging their position and relying on scraps.

If you think the wolf analogy is weak remember that the greatest old empire, Rome considered itself as a pack and believed that the founders of their city Rome where reared by wolves.

Today Nigeria is being led by a mutt- a weakling and bastardized version of what an alpha Wolf ought to be.

These are truly the last days of the dog

2 Likes

Re: Between The First Dog And Last Dog by SHTFguy: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
The days of the ravaged bingo is here

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Pastor Curses Governor El-rufa'i / Power Distribution Firms Reject Supply From Generating Plants / Fayose Rewards Virtous Woman, Employs Her Husband -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.