Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari (1784 Views)

The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode / There Will Be Blood If Kanu Is Not Released- Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by EasternActivist: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
What was He really hinking when he made that statement, and who in all honesty is he reffering to?

Buhari in his own words,
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

Assuming 2015 wasn't in his favour, who would have suffered this callosity. This was what brought me to the same question who he was really referring to.

Is it the voters, or the PDP, or the electoral body or the forces or the total citizens. Who exactly and what should have been his punishment to such audacity?

1 Like

Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by Xway101(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
EasternActivist:
What was He really hinking when he made that statement, and who in all honesty is he reffering to?

Buhari in his own words,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

Assuming 2015 wasn't in his favour, who would have suffered this callosity. This was what brought me to the same question who he was really referring to.

Is it the voters, or the PDP, or the electoral body or the forces or the total citizens. Who exactly and what should have been his punishment to such audacity?
HE IS PROBABLY REFERRING TO HIS BRAINWASHED FOLLOWERS STARTING FROM SOUTWASTE DOWN TO THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by EasternActivist: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Xway101:
HE IS PROBABLY REFERRING TO HIS BRAINWASHED FOLLOWERS STARTING FROM SOUTWASTE DOWN TO THE NORTH.

Lmao! Bro are you not going far?
I really wanna know whether is for specific group of people whether, ethnic, religion, parties and stuffx alike.
And the adequate punishment...
Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by docadams: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

Thread by a shepherdless wailer lost in the wilderness of election loss.
Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by meforyou1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lmao! Bro are you not going far?
I really wanna know whether is for specific group of people whether, ethnic, religion, parties and stuffx alike.
And the adequate punishment...
it would have been 100% ethnic cleansing. And their target would have been igbos. But we would have defeated them
Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
He said dog and baboon. Why are you now crying? are you a dog or a baboon

1 Like

Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by EasternActivist: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
meforyou1:
it would have been 100% ethnic cleansing. And their target would have been igbos. But we would have defeated them
Lol. He no reach.
Another pogrom against the Igbo's will never do the originator any good at all.

Though I will still like to hear the legal punishment for his attempted or accomplished action.

1 Like

Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by meforyou1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lol. He no reach.
Another pogrom against the Igbo's will never do the originator any good at all.

Though I will still like to hear the legal punishment for his attempted or accomplished action.
it was a highly treasonable statement. And you know the punishment for treason.
Atiku Abubakar even said worse at Eagles square when he realised that GEJ would win him in the PDP primaries. He climbed the stage and openly threatened the President that if the North didn't win, they would make the country ungovernable. I was shocked. I thought the IGP would have arrested him there and then but nothing happened.
And as soon as GEJ won, boko haram resurrected. U know the saying - a cry at night and a child dies the next morning.
Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by haffaze777(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes he/she is grin
Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by EasternActivist: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
Am not actually, but is not bad if I emplore the ideology behind being ones keeper OK.
So tackle the message and not the messenger.
Thanks as you do that.
Re: Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari by EasternActivist: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
meforyou1:
it was a highly treasonable statement. And you know the punishment for treason.
Atiku Abubakar even said worse at Eagles square when he realised that GEJ would win him in the PDP primaries. He climbed the stage and openly threatened the President that if the North didn't win, they would make the country ungovernable. I was shocked. I thought the IGP would have arrested him there and then but nothing happened.
And as soon as GEJ won, boko haram resurrected. U know the saying - a cry at night and a child dies the next morning.

Contribution fully noted.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose May Be In Trouble:Army Panel Submits Report 2 Chief Of Army Staff(pics / Is APC Really Relying On Military To Rig Rivers Rerun? / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Ex-cross Rivers 1st Lady, Onari Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.