Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Change Your Device IP Address To Any Location Of Your Choice - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change Your Device IP Address To Any Location Of Your Choice (3530 Views)

Who Can Change My Laptop's IP Address To That Of China? / How Do I Configure An IP Address For The Management Interface Of A Switch? / Learn How To Change Your IP Address To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Device IP Address To Any Location Of Your Choice by Osoca(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2016
IP Address is a unique number that can tell websites or blog (what you are surfing on that blog or websites) a lot about you. IP address used to track you online, it helps to find your physical location, identity and ISP (internet service provider) and much more. Sometimes, your ISP (internet service provider) blocks some websites – which means you can’t access those websites. So we’re here with how to change your IP Address.
How to Change Your IP Address?
There are several ways to change your IP Address. You need to just need to follow these simple steps.
Method 1: Using VPN
VPN is the good option to change your IP address, you can easily hide yourself from ISP and surfing the web more securely. A vpn software also gives you the option to change your ip address to any location you want with one click of a button, thereby being able to access geo-restricted contents like dating site, us netfflix, uk netfflix and so on...
To changing your ip address to any country you want, simply go to the location section of any vpn software you are using, then from the drop down you can select the country or state you want your ip address to be changed to.
you can visit www.downloadvpn.org to get list of good vpn softwares to use.
Method 2: Change IP Address by Restarting the Router
Every time you connect your PC to internet (ISP) may assign a different IP, it’s called dynamic IP address. If your internet connection uses a dynamic IP address you can easily change your IP address, you just need to restart again and again your Router or Modem.
But this method keeps few drawbacks, your newly assigned IP address will have same location or country as before and therefore if you trying to bypass a country block IP it would not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change Your Device IP Address To Any Location Of Your Choice by JavieCoentr: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Hey buddy, what about the proxy? Do you know how can I change it?
Re: How To Change Your Device IP Address To Any Location Of Your Choice by JavieCoentr: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2019
ChrisMenzie:

Hey dude. If you want to find information about IP and proxy detection, I can really help you. It's really important to know, and I advise you to be careful. It is very easy to check if any IP adress is using proxy, you just need to write the IP on that site and it will give you the answer.
Nice, thank you dude!

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Modem / How Many Megabytes Would It Take To Update My Laptop's Drivers ? / I Need To Replace My Toshiba Satellite Laptop Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.