Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Abia:misplaced Priority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia:misplaced Priority (1073 Views)

Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG / Niger Delta Avenger And Ipob Misplaced Priority / Restructuring Not Our Priority For Now- APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia:misplaced Priority by abacrested(f): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2016
This has been the state of faulks road in aba . This is the busiest road in the city because it leads to Ariaria Intl market. More than 70% of inhabitants of Aba is affected by this road and 98% of visitors in aba uses the road yet the puppet Governor refused even to work on the drainage talk more of Repairing the road. All the gutters are filled to the brim with refuse that when it rains the many failed portions of the road becomes flooded. The road is realy a disaster to both visitors ,indigens and non indigens. You need to see how customers from Akwa Ibom and cross river suffer on this road each time it rains and all we hear from natives and supporters of the governor is that the road will be overlooked since traders voted for the opposition during the last election.
This is the kind of mistakes we have been making in Abia and nigeria at large since 1999 and still counting, where on earth can a governor spend billions dredging an ordinary river when a road that leads to an international market as big as ariaria remains comatose thereby making life a hell for people . Transportation to the market has quadrupled because people pay three times for a trip that used to cost 50 naira.
Inside the market is even worst, all the roads within the market are in a bad state and the buildings are death traps.
This is some of the pics I took today on ma way from the market to pick a pair of jeans, will still take my time and take some more pics with time

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2016
orji uzor kalu ruined, ochendo ruined now its Okezies turn.... i have realized one thing about the abia electorate they are all after their own pockets, they don't care if the government fails or not, it's n not their business...imagine what the supreme court ruled last my month... thats what u get when you have bad leaders, misplaced priorities.... even in umuahia i always see heap of dirts everywhere, a very dormant state capital where dirt and bad governance reigns supreme.... i weep for this state oooh

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 13, 2016
@ justdulla i happen to school at umuahia and I haven't yet come across your so called dirt piles. and @ op, the fact the governor hasn't began reconstruction of faulks road doesn't warrant your unfair assessment. faulks road, ngwa road axis and ph road are in a very dilapidated state it would take much work to restore them

2 Likes

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by Meringe(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2016
eduj:
@ justdulla i happen to school at umuahia and I haven't yet come across your so called dirt piles. and @ op, the fact the governor hasn't began reconstruction of faulks road doesn't warrant your unfair assessment. faulks road, ngwa road axis and ph road are in a very dilapidated state it would take much work to restore them
When he's four years in office?

Why painting Roads built by Mbakwe and leaving the most dilapidated roads that millions of people use every day.
He has abandoned the flag off roads after winning at the Supreme Court . You need to go to Ibere road and see the environmental Hazard looming cos of flooding on the flagged off roads, where contractors alleged non availability of funds as the reason for leaving the site.
I understand that the Supreme Court case then spurred him to start working, now, it's back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by abacrested(f): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
eduj:
Umuahia still remains the worst state capital in the world without any any strong government presence. Last time I went to watch Enyimba play Ikorodu Utd at the township stadium it was a disaster, my village secondary school pitch which host football competitions is far much better than the so called township stadium and it downed on me how bad Ochendo was that he could not even built a standard stadium in his village for 8yrs.
How can a sane person spend so much building roads like owerri road off okigwe road and ukaegbu road in ogbor hill which have less effect on the economy of the city while leaving faulks road that affects virtually every body in the city simply because the traders voted opposition party, it shows we are still in the Ochendo dynasty

2 Likes

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by kurt09(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Meringe:

When he's four years in office?

Why painting Roads built by Mbakwe and leaving the most dilapidated roads that millions of people use every day.
He has abandoned the flag off roads after winning at the Supreme Court . You need to go to Ibere road and see the environmental Hazard looming cos of flooding on the flagged off roads, where contractors alleged non availability of funds as the reason for leaving the site.
I understand that the Supreme Court case then spurred him to start working, now, it's back to square one.
Those in Old express has left site since Friday. I blamed Supreme Court for quick judgement, they could have delayed it till december. Even Ponponkon is no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by abacrested(f): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Justdulla:
orji uzor kalu ruined, ochendo ruined now its Okezies turn.... i have realized one thing about the abia electorate they are all after their own pockets, they don't care if the government fails or not, it's n not their business...imagine what the supreme court ruled last my month... thats what u get when you have bad leaders, misplaced priorities.... even in umuahia i always see heap of dirts everywhere, a very dormant state capital where dirt and bad governance reigns supreme.... i weep for this state oooh
Abia electorates voted massively for APGA in the last elections but was robed by the strong Pdp rigging machine especially in aba

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Justdulla:

You can say that again. The SC represents the interest of the elite of the country, which in turn represent Queen Eliza and the international bankers. The Nigerian SC knew what Ikpeazu was all about and knew what he would do, ditto his "mandate", despite widespread poverty and failure by the party that promoted him.

Now you see him, doing absolutely nothing for the next 2 years, and then wasting another 4 years from that point.

Sucks

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by Ponponkon: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2016
kurt09:
Those in Old express has left site since Friday. I blamed Supreme Court for quick judgement, they could have delayed it till december. Even Ponponkon is no where to be found.
Hahahaha una no go kill me with drab jokes here. Well I'm out of the country at the moment I will update you guys when I return. Keep coolIf the link roads are not done first,Aba's problem won't be properly solved. Faulks road is going to be dualized by Cetraco very soon,you don't just start the work there without getting the alternative routes ready. Ibere road,Obohia,Ibadan street and ohanku road will all be ready before August/September by Gods Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by Ponponkon: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2016
abacrested:
Abia electorates voted massively for APGA in the last elections but was robed by the strong Pdp rigging machine especially in aba
Minority vote don't win you election. UkwaNgwa the majority calls the shot. Moreover,Dr Ikpeazu is doing 86% despite very low allocation from Fg. He's not a magician that will rebuild a city spoilt over a period of 23 years over night.

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by chudionu58(f): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Ponponkon:
Minority vote don't win you election. UkwaNgwa the majority calls the shot. Moreover,Dr Ikpeazu is doing 86% despite very low allocation from Fg. He's not a magician that will rebuild a city spoilt over a period of 23 years over night.
Tar kposifu! Which allocation? Why can't you admit openly that all the roads Ikpeazu is building is due to the 30 billion naira loans he collected last year? Stop pretending he's doing any magic.
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/abia-assembly-approves-n30b-loan-for-state-government/

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by chudionu58(f): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Ponponkon:
Tar kposifu! Which allocation? Why can't you admit openly that all the roads Ikpeazu is building is due to the 30 billion naira loans he collected last year? Stop pretending he's doing any magic.
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/abia-assembly-approves-n30b-loan-for-state-government/

1 Like

Re: Abia:misplaced Priority by kurt09(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ponponkon:
Hahahaha una no go kill me with drab jokes here. Well I'm out of the country at the moment I will update you guys when I return. Keep coolIf the link roads are not done first,Aba's problem won't be properly solved. Faulks road is going to be dualized by Cetraco very soon,you don't just start the work there without getting the alternative routes ready. Ibere road,Obohia,Ibadan street and ohanku road will all be ready before August/September by Gods Grace.
Okay Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Exact 1year President Buhari Was Voted In As Nigeria President- Discussion Point / Nigeria To Establish Ranches For Herdsmen To Prevent Clashes – Governor Lalong / China Loan: APC Told The U.S Not To Sell Arms To Jonathan - Fayose Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.